Snuggled between two mountain ranges- Eastern Ghats and the Western Ghats- The Deccan region covers the most of the southern region of India. The ‘Mumbai Hyderabad with Karnataka Heritage tour package, beginning from Mumbai, will extensively cover some of the most prominent destinations in the state of Karnataka. The destinations covered will bring you face to face with medieval structures built during the region of erstwhile south Indian rulers.
Mumbai - Hyderabad - Gulbarga - Bijapur - Badami - Hospet - Hassan - Mysore - Bangalore
- Guided tour of Mumbai- Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum and Hanging Gardens
- Visit the Elephanta Caves, famous for its 7th century rock-cut temples
- Guided tour of Hyderabad- Mecca Masjid, Faluknuma Palace, Safdarjung Museum and Charminar
- Visit the 15th century Bidar Fort and the Bahmani Tombs in Bidar
- Guided tour of Bijapur- Gol Gumbaz and Ibrahim Roza
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal, famous for its Chalukyan temples
- Guided tour of Mysore- Tipu Sultan Palace and Somnathpur
- Guided tour of Bangalore- The Bangalore Fort & Palace, Vidhan Soudha and Lal Bagh
Upon arrival at the Mumbai International Airport, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel for overnight stay. Also known as the ‘Financial Capital of India’, Mumbai was given to Charles II of England on account of his marriage to the Portuguese princess Catherine.
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Elephanta Caves, located 10 kilometers away from the ‘Gateway of India’ on an island. Board the motor boat and ride towards the island. Built in the 7th century, Elephanta Caves are a group of rock-cut caves dedicated to Lord Shiva. In the afternoon, explore other tourist attractions in Mumbai which include the Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum and Hanging Gardens. By evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, drive to the airport to board the flight to Hyderabad. On reaching Hyderabad airport, move to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Hyderabad covering Mecca Masjid, Faluknuma Palace, Safdarjung Museum and Charminar. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Gulbarga. On the way, halt in Bidar to visit the 15th century Bidar Fort and the Bahmani tombs. On reaching Gulbarga, check into the hotel. Later, go out to visit the 15th century Jama Masjid. By evening, return back to the hotel for night stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Bijapur. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later, embark on a tour of Bijapur covering Gol Gumbaz and Ibrahim Roza (built by Adil Shah II for his beloved queen). By evening, return back to the hotel for night stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, go out for a sightseeing tour of Badami temples. On the way, visit Aihole- the “Cradle of the Indian Architecture”. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel for night stay. Later, visit the Mahakuteshwara Temple, Northern Fort and Badami rock-cut caves. Stay overnight at Badami Court.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Hospet. On the way, halt in Pattadakal- famous for his ten medieval temples representing Chalukyan architecture. Stay overnight in Hospet.
Post breakfast in the hotel, go out to enjoy the tour of Hampi. Here you will explore the ruins of the kingdom of Hampi. Later, return back to Hospet for night stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Hassan. Upon arrival, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, go out for a sightseeing tour of Belur and Halebid. Later, leave by road for Mysore. Following your arrival in Mysore, check into the hotel for night stay
Post breakfast in the hotel, embark on a sightseeing tour of Mysore covering the famous Tipu Sultan Palace and Somnathpur. Post sightseeing, return back to the hotel for night stay.
Following a leisurely breakfast in the morning, hit the road to Bangalore. On the way, visit Srirangapatnam. Upon arrival in Bangalore, check in at the hotel to rest and relax. In the afternoon, embark on a sightseeing tour of Bangalore- the IT hub of India. The places you will visit here include The Bangalore Fort & Palace, Vidhan Soudha and Lal Bagh. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, with proper assistance, you will be transferred to the international airport to board flight back home.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 1289||USD 1349||USD 1509|
|04 Guests||USD 929||USD 990||USD 1159|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Mumbai/ Hyderabad @ USD 110 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Mumbai||02||Keys Nestor||Kohinoor Continental||Sun-N-Sand|
|Hyderabad||01||The Park||Aditya Park||Aditya Hometel|
|Gulbarga||01||Lumbinis Grand||Lumbinis Grand||Lumbinis Grand|
|Bijapur||01||Basava Residency||Basava Residency||Basava Residency|
|Badami||01||Badami Court||Badami Court||Badami Court|
|Hospet||02||Hotel Malligi||Royal Orchid central||Hyatt Palace|
|Hassan||01||Hosyala Village||Hosyala Village||Hosyala Village|
|Mysore||02||Pai Vista||Country Inn Suites||Radisson Blu Plaza|
|Bangalore||01||Pai Viceroy||The Chancery||Chancery Pavilion|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Mumbai airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tour in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bidar, Gulbarga, Bijapur, Badami, Hampi, Hassan, Mysore, Srirangapattianam and Bangalore.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 13 Days / 12 Night
- Mumbai - Hyderabad - Gulbarga...