The brilliantly crafted Delhi Manali Volvo Tour takes you on a tour to Manali in the comfort of a Volvo bus. Manali, located just 40km away from Kullu to the north, is overlooked by its snowcapped peaks, the pure waters of the Beas River, tiny fields and fruit orchards. As part of your sightseeing, you will visit the various attractions of this place like its temples. You will also visit the thrilling and exciting Rohtang Pass, which provides breathtaking views and offers visitors the option of engaging in various snow activities. Besides these, the beauty of Solang Valley will leave you mesmerized.
After your arrival in Delhi, (you are required to reach Kashmiri Gate on your own), you will board the overnight Volvo bus to Manali. (Manali is located at a distance of around 553 km from Delhi). You will spend your night in the bus.
Upon reaching Manali, check in at the hotel and complete all the check-in formalities at 12 noon. Enjoy your breakfast. Relax for some time and after getting refreshed, head out for sightseeing in Manali. The places you will visit include Hadimba Devi Temple. This ancient cave temple possesses an imposing structure. Built by Maharaja Bahadur Singh in 1553, it's a four storied wooden structure with a tower reaching up to 24m high. You will also visit the Manu Temple, which is dedicated to Sage Manu, believed to be the creator of all universe, and the Vashisht Temple, whose waters are said to possess healing properties.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure. Afterwards, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy your early morning breakfast and then depart for Rohtang Pass. (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass closed due to heavy snowfall). At an incredible height of 4,114m, it offers spectacular views of the surroundings. In Rohtang Pass, you can enjoy several snow based activities like snow scooter, skiing etc.
You can also visit the small but beautiful town of Marhi and Gulaba, which is a picturesque village located en route to Rohtang Pass. The captivating beauty of Solang Valley will leave you mesmerized. Return to Manali in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Get ready for some wonderful and exciting shopping in Manali. Some of the famous markets of Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. In these markets, you can purchase shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist paintings and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jellies, jam and other things. Later, in the evening, board your overnight Volvo bus to Delhi.
Price Per Person in INR for Indian National
|Hotels be used or Similar||02 PAX BASIS||04 PAX BASIS||06 PAX BASIS||Extra Bed|
|02 Star STD||INR 8,200||INR 7,400||INR 6,500||INR 4,200|
|03 Star or Similar||INR 8,600||INR 8,000||INR 7,300||INR 5,000|
|04 Star or Similar||INR 10,800||INR 9,700||INR 8,800||INR 6,500|
|Non AC Car||Tata Indigo or Similar||Non AC Tavera / Xylo or Similar||Non AC Tavera / Xylo or Similar|
HOTEL TO BE USED OR SIMILAR
|City||2* Hotels or Similar||3* Hotel or Similar||4* Hotels or Similar||Meal|
|Manali||Peak View / Monal Resort||Hotel White Stone/ Himgiri Resort||Grace Hotel & Spa Resort||Breakfast + Dinner|
- Accommodation on double & triple sharing basis.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Ticket.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner for all.
- Pick up & drop From Bust stop in Manali.
- Transfer and sightseeing by non AC car in Manali (Rohatnag pass on Direct payment).
- All applicable taxes and charges related to Hotel.
- All applicable taxes and charges related to transport like – toll tax, Road tax, Parking, Driver allowances and all other if any.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Guide services.
- No Services in Delhi.
- Rohtang pass Visit.
- Any entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc. are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 31st March 2018 (Except Dec 20 to Jan 05 2018)
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi