Manali is a popular hill station in Himachal Pradesh. A beautiful hill town is also a tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh which offer scenic beauty, refreshing weather, and adventure activities for the tourists. But the large number of tourist head to Manali in every season. This 4 days Delhi Manali tour by volvo is specially crafted to visit Manali in very short duration with best tourist attractions of Manali.
A beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh, Manali which is located on the distance of 530 Km from Delhi offer scenic beauty, refreshing weather, and adventure activities for the tourists of Manali. This 4 days tour itinerary for Delhi Manali volvo is specially crafted to visit Manali in very short duration with best tourist attractions of Manali.
Arrival in Delhi, meet our tour representative who assist you in transfer to Manali. Manali is at a distance of 553 kilometers from Delhi. Overnight in the bus.
On reaching Manali, check in at hotel at 12 Noon and have breakfast. Relax for some time. After getting refreshed, leave for sightseeing in Manali. You will visit Hadimba Devi Temple (An ancient cave temple), Manu temple, Vashist Temple. Evening will be at leisure. Later return to the hotel and stay overnight.
After breakfast, get all set to leave for Rohtang Pass (Snow point in case of Rohtang pass closed due to heavy Snowfall). This is located at the height of 4114 meters and offers some amazing views. Rohtang Pass is a famous place to enjoy snow activities like snow scooter, skiing etc. In the late evening, return to Manali and stay overnight.
Today get ready for shopping in Manali. Some popular markets of the Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. Here, you can shop shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhists painting and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jam and jellies and other things. Thereafter, in the evening board your Volvo bus to Delhi. Overnight in the bus.
|Category||Hotels & Resort Using|
|Standard||Hotel Peak View / Hotel Monal / Hotel Jessica|
|Deluxe||Himanshu Resort / Hotel Himgiri / White Stone|
|Luxury||The Manali Inn / Hotel Shingar Regency / Similar|
Validity : The above rates are valid till 31st March 2017
|Total Package Cost Per Person Basis|
|Category||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||Extra Adult||Child No Bed|
|Standard||INR 5,999||INR 5,499||INR 4,999||INR 4,499||INR 2,999||INR 2,499|
|Deluxe||INR 6,499||INR 5,999||INR 5,499||INR 4,999||INR 3,499||INR 2,999|
|Luxury||INR 8,499||INR 7,999||INR 7,499||INR 6,999||INR 5,999||INR 4,999|
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi By Deluxe / Luxury Semi Sleeper Volvo.
- Return Transfers from Volvo Point.
- 02 Nights Acc. On twin / triple sharing basis.
- 02 Major meals (Breakfast & Dinners) at above selected hotel.
- 01 Half day local sightseeing Tour of Manali.
- 01 Full day sightseeing tour of Sollang Valley & Gulaba Snow Point.
- All Transfers & local sightseeing by Non AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All Applicable hotel & transport Taxes.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mention in “Package Inclusions”.
- Room up gradation and any personal nature services in hotel like room service, laundry, telephone bills etc.
- Vehicle up gradation charges & extra travel over routing beyond the itinerary etc.
- All personal nature services not mentioned in “Package Inclusions”.
- For Hotel : Above cost are based on base category room, Room up gradation cost will be extra.
- In Standard & Deluxe Cate. For 2-4 Pax By Alto Car, For 5-8 Pax By Tata Sumo.
- In Luxury Cate For 2 - 3 Pax By Alto Car, For 4 - 6 Pax By Innova Car, For 8 Pax using 01 Innova + 1 Alto / Tempo Traveler as per the itinerary.
- Rohtang Pass is closed, so will take you till Gulaba known as snow point in manali.
- Validity : The above rates are valid till 31st March 2017.
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Delhi - Manali - Rohtang Pass...