One of the most popular states of India, Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with mesmerizing scenery and is dotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations. Exotic Land of Hills by Indian Holiday offers you a chance to explore some of such picturesque hill towns. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 5 nights and 6 days, you visit destinations like Dharamshala, Khajjiar, Dalhousie and Chamba. Have a memorable holiday by visiting the popular attractions of the region, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions and enjoying the amazing weather.
Arrival in Pathankot, by train. An IHPL representative offers you an assisted transfer to Dharamshala. After reaching, check-in at your hotel. Also spelled as Dharamsala, it is a beautiful and serene hill town that shot to fame after His Holiness Dalai Lama took shelter here. Spend the rest of the day by indulging in the activities of your interest. Stay overnight.
The 2nd day is scheduled for half-day sightseeing in Dharamshala including Dal Lake-placed amidst lush greenery the lake also has a Shiva temple on its banks, St. John's Church- an Anglican church built in 1852, it is dedicated to John The Baptist, Tibetan Monastery- for witnessing the worshipping rituals of the region and Bhagsu Nag Temple- an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Snake God, Nag and Lord Shiva. The rest of the day is at your own discretion. Partake in activities like shopping, trying out local delicacies and so on. Overnight stay.
On the 3rd day, get transferred to Dalhousie, by road. En-route, admire the mesmerizing scenery, the cool breeze and the verdant greenery sprinkled all around. Upon arrival in Dalhousie, complete the check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the near-by locations on your own, taste the local renditions and more. Stay overnight.
The day, post breakfast is for half-day tour sightseeing. Dalhousie was founded by Lord Dalhousie in the second half of the 1800's and so the place has been named after him. It is dotted with a number of attractions such as Satdhara Falls, Chamunda Devi Temple, Kalatop Sanctuary etc. The evening is at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 is scheduled for an excursion to Chamba and Khajjiar. Both these towns near Dalhousie are known for their lush landscape, floral meadows and tranquility. The list of attractions of the day includes Central Park- it offers a magnificent view of the entire hill town, Rang Mahal-one of the largest monuments of the region that is built in Mughal-British architecture, Khajjiar Lake and Bhuri Singh Museum-named after Chamba's former king, it houses collection of miniature paintings, wooden carvings etc. If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can also try your hand at zorbing. Back to Dalhousie for overnight stay.
On the last day of the tour, check-out from the hotel and get an assisted transfer to Pathankot railway station to board the train for your onward destination.
Validity: Rates are valid till 30th JUN 2017
|Total Package Cost Per Person Basis|
|Category||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||Extra Adult|
|Standard||INR 18,700||INR 13,600||INR 13,000||INR 5,800|
|Deluxe||INR 21,300||INR 16,200||INR 15,500||INR 6,600|
|Luxury||INR 25,500||INR 20,400||INR 19,800||INR 10,500|
|Destination||Duration||Luxury Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Standard Hotels|
|Dalhousie||2 Night||Mount View/Similar||Mongas/Similar||Mohan Palace/Similar|
|Dharamshala||3 Night||Pride Surya Spa & Resort/Similar||Sky Heaven/Similar||Greenwoods Inn/Similar|
- For Hotel: Above cost are based on base category room, Room up gradation cost will be extra.
- In Standard, Deluxe & Luxury Category . For 2-4 Pax By Dzire / Etios/ Indigo
- In Standard, Deluxe & Luxury Category . For 06 Pax Innova/Similar
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation as per above table details.
- 05 B/fast & Dinner at Hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing at Dalhousie & Dharamshala by Private Car.
- All Taxes.
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Travel Insurance.
- Monument /Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fair.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any Adventure Activities.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Jun 17 (Apart from Long weekend & festive period (Diwali, Holi, X-Mas, New Year / Dussehra etc.).
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Pathankot - Dharamshala - Dal...