One of the most popular states of India, Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with mesmerizing scenery and is dotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations. Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package by Indian Holiday offers you a chance to explore some of such picturesque hill towns. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 5 nights and 6 days, you visit destinations like Dharamshala, Khajjiar, Dalhousie and Chamba. Have a memorable holiday by visiting the popular attractions of the region, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions and enjoying the amazing weather.
Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour
Pathankot - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Chamba - Dalhousie
- Sightseeing in Dharamshala including Bhagsu Nag Temple
- Exploring popular attractions of Dalhousie
- Day's excursion to Chamba and Khajjiar
- Enjoy Zorbing in Khajjiar
Arrival in Pathankot, by train. An IHPL representative offers you an assisted transfer to Dharamshala. After reaching, check-in at your hotel. Also spelled as Dharamsala, it is a beautiful and serene hill town that shot to fame after His Holiness Dalai Lama took shelter here. Spend the rest of the day by indulging in the activities of your interest. Stay overnight.
The 2nd day is scheduled for half-day sightseeing in Dharamshala including Dal Lake-placed amidst lush greenery the lake also has a Shiva temple on its banks, St. John's Church- an Anglican church built in 1852, it is dedicated to John The Baptist, Tibetan Monastery- for witnessing the worshipping rituals of the region and Bhagsu Nag Temple- an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Snake God, Nag and Lord Shiva. The rest of the day is at your own discretion. Partake in activities like shopping, trying out local delicacies and so on. Overnight stay.
On the 3rd day, get transferred to Dalhousie, by road. En-route, admire the mesmerizing scenery, the cool breeze and the verdant greenery sprinkled all around. Upon arrival in Dalhousie, complete the check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the near-by locations on your own, taste the local renditions and more. Stay overnight.
The day, post breakfast is for half-day tour sightseeing. Dalhousie was founded by Lord Dalhousie in the second half of the 1800's and so the place has been named after him. It is dotted with a number of attractions such as Satdhara Falls, Chamunda Devi Temple, Kalatop Sanctuary etc. The evening is at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 is scheduled for an excursion to Chamba and Khajjiar. Both these towns near Dalhousie are known for their lush landscape, floral meadows and tranquility. The list of attractions of the day includes Central Park- it offers a magnificent view of the entire hill town, Rang Mahal-one of the largest monuments of the region that is built in Mughal-British architecture, Khajjiar Lake and Bhuri Singh Museum-named after Chamba's former king, it houses collection of miniature paintings, wooden carvings etc. If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can also try your hand at zorbing. Back to Dalhousie for overnight stay.
On the last day of the tour, check-out from the hotel and get an assisted transfer to Pathankot railway station to board the train for your onward destination.
Quote - 1
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 17,250/-|
|04 Adults||INR 14,350/-|
|06 Adults||INR 12,100/-|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Dharamshala||Hotel Kamal Residency||Deluxe||02|
- Accommodation: double sharing rooms will be provided.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast & Dinner in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sedan Car (02 Pax) Toyota Innova Car (4/6 Pax)
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 01st September - till 31st March 2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- The above given prices are not applicable on blackout dates or any festive time.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Pathankot - Dharamshala - Dal...