If you always thought of visiting Kerala but do not have much of time, then Discover Kerala tour of 8 nights and 9 days is going to be an opt option for you. It is not only the best but the shortest way to explore this beautiful and extremely well-known state of India. During the tour, you are going to get a chance to visit some very popular places of Kerala such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, where you will enjoy a stay in the houseboat. Also explore Cochin.
Arrive in Cochin and get an assisted transfer to the hotel. After lunch, proceed to the Cochin Harbour. Reach Fort Cochin and then explore Chinese Fishing Nets, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church and Jewish Synagogue. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, start your journey to Munnar. On the way, admire the mesmerizing views of Cardamom hills and tea plantations. On arrival, you are free for leisure activities. Overnight stay in a hotel at Munnar.
Explore Munnar today; Visit Eravikulam National Park. Later visit is the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town and Dairy Farm. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, start your journey towards the Thekkady (Periyar National Park). On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Kumarakom. On arrival, proceed for check-in at the hotel, near the banks of Vembanand Lake. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay.
Spend a memorable day on-board a Kettuvallam. Admire the beautiful surroundings. & view the serene sunset. Overnight in the houseboat (All meals included).
After breakfast, drive to Kovalam. Upon arrival proceed for check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, explore Thiruvananthapuram today. You will cover Shangmugham Beach, Science and Technology Museum, Museum complex, Veli Tourist village, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, and Aakulam boat club. Back to Kovalam for an overnight stay.
Transfer to Cochin airport/railway station, for your onward journey.
Price per person including taxes @ USD 500 X 02 person
@ USD 1000 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 590 X 02 person
@ USD 1180 for 02 adults - 4*star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 889 X 02 person
@ USD 1778 for 02 adults - 5*star
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Jabalpur/Delhi- USD 70 per person
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Star||4* Star||5* Star|
|Cochin||Hotel Dunes||Hotel Dunes Continental||Hotel Trident|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain Resort||Devonshire Greens||Panoramic Gateway|
|Periyar||Spice Grove||Mountain Courtyard||Hotel Elephant Court|
|Kumarakom||Green Field Resort||Lakesong Resort||Zuri Kumarakom|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Full time A/c Premium H/B||Luxury Hosueboat|
|Kovalam||Sagara beach Resort||Uday Samudra||Niraamaya Retreat|
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis. (01 double room)
- All meals in Hosueboat.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary by Indigo/similar.
- 01 Kathakali dance show ticket.
- 01 boat ride in Periyar lake.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing in Cochin and Munnar.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare.
- Guide services in other places.
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 1st April to 30th Sep’19.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - ...