If you always thought of visiting Kerala but do not have much of time, then Discover Kerala tour of 8 nights and 9 days is going to be an opt option for you. It is not only the best but the shortest way to explore this beautiful and extremely well-known state of India. During the tour, you are going to get a chance to visit some very popular places of Kerala such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, where you will enjoy a stay in the houseboat. Also explore Cochin.
Discover Kerala Tour
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Thiruvananthapuram - Kovalam
- Explore Fort Cochin and Dutch Palace, Cochin
- Visit Eravikulam National Park near Munnar
- Explore wildlife at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Boat ride on the Periyar Lake
- Stay in a houseboat
- Fun activities at Kovalam beach
- Visit Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Thiruvananthapuram
Arrive in Cochin and get an assisted transfer to the hotel. After lunch, proceed to the Cochin Harbour. Reach Fort Cochin and then explore Chinese Fishing Nets, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church and Jewish Synagogue. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, start your journey to Munnar. On the way, admire the mesmerizing views of Cardamom hills and tea plantations. On arrival, you are free for leisure activities. Overnight stay in a hotel at Munnar.
Explore Munnar today; Visit Eravikulam National Park. Later visit is the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town and Dairy Farm. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, start your journey towards the Thekkady (Periyar National Park). On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Kumarakom. On arrival, proceed for check-in at the hotel, near the banks of Vembanand Lake. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay.
Spend a memorable day on-board a Kettuvallam. Admire the beautiful surroundings. & view the serene sunset. Overnight in the houseboat (All meals included).
After breakfast, drive to Kovalam. Upon arrival proceed for check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, explore Thiruvananthapuram today. You will cover Shangmugham Beach, Science and Technology Museum, Museum complex, Veli Tourist village, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, and Aakulam boat club. Back to Kovalam for an overnight stay.
Transfer to Cochin airport/railway station, for your onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
3 STAR HOTELS
4 STAR HOTELS
||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 547||USD 695||USD 848|
|04 Guest||USD 442||USD 590||USD 743|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Cochin||01||Hotel Sea Lord||Hotel Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Munnar||02||Misty Mountain||Devonshire Greens||Elixir Resort|
|Thekkady||01||Hotel Silver Crest||Hotel Peppervine||Elephant court|
|Kumarakom||01||Hotel Greenfield||Whispering palm Resort||Park Regis Aveda|
|Alleppey||01||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
|Kovalam||02||Abad Harmonia Beach Resort||Travancore Heritage||Uday Samudra Beach Resort|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis except Houseboat which is on full-board basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of Local English-Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- Boat safari in Lake Periyar on seat basis.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now).
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - ...