Embark on a sacred journey to Badrinath and Kedarnath with our 4 nights, 5 days Do Dham luxury yatra package. Visit the two of the four most sacred Dhams in Uttarakhand - Badrinath and Kedarnath. With this Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, get the facilities of assisted transfers, comfortable stays, delicious meals, and sightseeing tours. Also, enjoy a scenic helicopter ride from Phata to Kedarnath. On the Kedarnath Badrinath tour, seek blessings from the Supreme Beings and get closer to the almighty. Book this 5 days Do Dham luxury yatra package and get the opportunity to visit the most revered Hindu shrines in India.
Do Dham Luxury Yatra (Badrinath and Kedarnath)
Dehradun/ Haridwar - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Badrinath - Rudraprayag/ Kirtinagar - Rishikesh - Dehradun/ Haridwar
- Helicopter ride from Phata to Kedarnath
- Darshan at Kedarnath Ji Evening aarti at Badrinath Temple
- Visit the last Indian village, Mana Village
- A holy dip in Tapt Kund
- Offer prayers at Badrinath Ji
- Sightseeing tour in yoga capital, Rishikesh
Your Do Dham luxury yatra begins with arrival at Haridwar railway station/ Dehradun airport. Meet our representative who will escort you to Guptkashi. Upon arrival, check-in the hotel and relax for a while. In the evening, proceed to seek blessings at Ardhnarishwar Temple. After the visit, return to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Distance from Haridwar/ Dehradun to Guptkashi: 204 km/ 222 km respectively.
Travel Time: 6 hours (approx.) for both
Start your day with a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and drive towards Phata (helipad). Transfer to Kedarnath by helicopter. On arrival, seek blessings at Kedarnath Temple by visiting inside Garbha Griha and touching the idol. After the darshan is over, return to Phata by helicopter and transfer back to your hotel in Guptkashi. Savor dinner and slide under the blanket for a comfortable sleep.
Distance from Guptkashi to Phata: 14.4 km
Travel Time: 45 minutes (approx.)
Have breakfast and check-out from the hotel. On day 3 of your Kedarnath Badrinath yatra, you will proceed from Guptkashi to Badrinath via Joshimath. On arrival, check-in the hotel to get some rest. Later, visit Mana Village, Byas Gufa, Bheem Pul, Saraswati River, and Ganesh Temple. Join the evening aarti at Badrinath Temple. After the soulful aarti is complete, come back to the hotel to savor a delicious dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Distance from Guptkashi to Badrinath: 185 km
Travel Time: 7 hours (approx.)
Have an early breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and proceed for a visit to Badrinath Temple. Before entering the temple, take a holy dip in Tapt Kund. Situated on the banks of river Alaknanda, this kund is a natural thermal spring, and taking a dip before entering Badrinath Temple is necessary. After Darshan, drive towards Rudraprayag/Kirtinagar via Joshimath. After reaching, check-in and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Distance from Badrinath to Rudraprayag/ Kirtinagar: 154 km/ 191 km respectively.
Travel Time: 6 hours (approx.)/ 7 hours (approx.) respectively.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and drive towards Dehradun/Haridwar via Rishikesh. Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, and Shivananda Ashram in Rishikesh. And later, proceed towards Dehradun airport/Haridwar railway station to depart back home with positive and pleasant memories.
Distance from Rudraprayag to Dehradun/ Haridwar: 179 km/161 km respectively.
Travel Time: 5 hours (approx.)/ 4.5 hours (approx.) respectively.
Distance from Kirtinagar to Dehradun/ Haridwar: 140 km/ 123 km
Travel Time: 4 hours (approx.)/ 3.4 hours (approx.) respectively.
* required field
Price per person including taxes based
|No. of Pax||Price per person including taxes based|
|06 Guests Travelling Together with Chopper Ticket||INR 33,500|
Luxury Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Place||Hotel or Similar||Number of Nights|
|Badrinath||Sarovar Portico/ Amritara The Avadh||01|
|Rudraprayag||Monal Resort (Ac Premium Room)||01|
- Accommodation using 03 Double Starting Rooms Category of Each Hotel/ Camp.
- Daily Meals- 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinner in above-mentioned Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Air – Conditioned Toyota Innova/ Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Helicopter Tickets for Kedarnath Jee from Sersi Helipad ( Tickets are subject to Availability & Fare may change based on other Helipad).
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train ticket.
- Any Guide Services.
- Table drinks
- Laundry, Porter, Pony
- Camera fee
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
For Helicopter Journeys :
- Helicopter Tickets & Fare are subject to availability & can change at any moment.
- While Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (IHPL) takes utmost care to make you fly by Helicopter but due to sudden weather conditions / VIP Movement / unavoidable situations at the last moment - it sometimes becomes unavailable. IHPL will make every possible attempt to arrange for alternate Helicopter journey on same day or on alternate dates depending upon the availability of Helicopter at that time.
- No ticket would be carried forward to next day.
- No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated due to cancellation of Helicopter.
- Guests who is above then 75 kg will charge additional body weight cost at Helipad.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 1 Sep - till 30 Nov 2023.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Dehradun/ Haridwar - Guptkash...