Embark on a sacred journey to Badrinath and Kedarnath with our 4 nights, 5 days Do Dham luxury yatra package. Visit the two of the four most sacred Dhams in Uttarakhand - Badrinath and Kedarnath. With this Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, get the facilities of assisted transfers, comfortable stays, delicious meals, and sightseeing tours. Also, enjoy a scenic helicopter ride from Phata to Kedarnath. On the Kedarnath Badrinath tour, seek blessings from the Supreme Beings and get closer to the almighty. Book this 5 days Do Dham luxury yatra package and get the opportunity to visit the most revered Hindu shrines in India.
Do Dham Luxury Yatra (Badrinath and Kedarnath)
Dehradun/ Haridwar - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Badrinath - Rudraprayag/ Kirtinagar - Rishikesh - Dehradun/ Haridwar
- Helicopter ride from Phata to Kedarnath
- Darshan at Kedarnath Ji Evening aarti at Badrinath Temple
- Visit the last Indian village, Mana Village
- A holy dip in Tapt Kund
- Offer prayers at Badrinath Ji
- Sightseeing tour in yoga capital, Rishikesh
Your Do Dham luxury yatra begins with arrival at Haridwar railway station/ Dehradun airport. Meet our representative who will escort you to Guptkashi. Upon arrival, check-in the hotel and relax for a while. In the evening, proceed to seek blessings at Ardhnarishwar Temple. After the visit, return to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Distance from Haridwar/ Dehradun to Guptkashi: 204 km/ 222 km respectively.
Travel Time: 6 hours (approx.) for both
Start your day with a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and drive towards Phata (helipad). Transfer to Kedarnath by helicopter. On arrival, seek blessings at Kedarnath Temple by visiting inside Garbha Griha and touching the idol. After the darshan is over, return to Phata by helicopter and transfer back to your hotel in Guptkashi. Savor dinner and slide under the blanket for a comfortable sleep.
Distance from Guptkashi to Phata: 14.4 km
Travel Time: 45 minutes (approx.)
Have breakfast and check-out from the hotel. On day 3 of your Kedarnath Badrinath yatra, you will proceed from Guptkashi to Badrinath via Joshimath. On arrival, check-in the hotel to get some rest. Later, visit Mana Village, Byas Gufa, Bheem Pul, Saraswati River, and Ganesh Temple. Join the evening aarti at Badrinath Temple. After the soulful aarti is complete, come back to the hotel to savor a delicious dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Distance from Guptkashi to Badrinath: 185 km
Travel Time: 7 hours (approx.)
Have an early breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and proceed for a visit to Badrinath Temple. Before entering the temple, take a holy dip in Tapt Kund. Situated on the banks of river Alaknanda, this kund is a natural thermal spring, and taking a dip before entering Badrinath Temple is necessary. After Darshan, drive towards Rudraprayag/Kirtinagar via Joshimath. After reaching, check-in and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Distance from Badrinath to Rudraprayag/ Kirtinagar: 154 km/ 191 km respectively.
Travel Time: 6 hours (approx.)/ 7 hours (approx.) respectively.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and drive towards Dehradun/Haridwar via Rishikesh. Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, and Shivananda Ashram in Rishikesh. And later, proceed towards Dehradun airport/Haridwar railway station to depart back home with positive and pleasant memories.
Distance from Rudraprayag to Dehradun/ Haridwar: 179 km/161 km respectively.
Travel Time: 5 hours (approx.)/ 4.5 hours (approx.) respectively.
Distance from Kirtinagar to Dehradun/ Haridwar: 140 km/ 123 km
Travel Time: 4 hours (approx.)/ 3.4 hours (approx.) respectively.
Do dham package (Badrinath Kedarnath) cost is INR 20,999 per person including taxes based on a group of 5 guests/pilgrims
|Place||Luxury Hotel or Similar||Number of Nights|
|Guptkashi||Charmachan / Villa Aadhya / Buransh Heli Resort (Dlx)||02|
|Badrinath||Hotel Sarovar Portico / Snow Crest (Premium)||01|
|Rudraprayag||Monal Resort (A/C Deluxe)||01|
- Accommodation using 02 Double Rooms with an extra bed.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner– As mentioned above in the Package.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Air – Conditioned Toyota Innova/ Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train ticket.
- Any Guide Services.
- Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket.
- Table drinks
- Laundry, Porter, Pony
- Camera fee
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Dehradun/ Haridwar - Guptkash...