Himachal Pradesh is one of the most picturesque states in the northern part of India, which is flocked by national and international travelers every year in huge numbers. Indian Holiday has devised 7 Days Himachal Tour package, a well-planned holiday itinerary that offers you a chance to explore two beautiful and popular hill towns of this state-Shimla and Manali. This package also lets you visit famous attractions of India’s first-planned city, Chandigarh. Partake in sightseeing, indulge in shopping, try your hands in adventure activities and more.
Enchanting Himachal Tour
Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Chandigarh - Delhi
- Sightseeing in Shimla including Kufri and Sankat Mochan Temple
- Adventure activities at Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley, Manali
- Darshan at popular old Manali temples
- Explore popular attractions in Chandigarh including Rose Garden and Rock Garden
Once you arrive at the Delhi airport, meet an IHPL representative who helps you with transfer to your first destination, Shimla by-road. On reaching Shimla, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. Take some rest. The evening is scheduled for shopping at the very popular Mall Road. Also called The Mall, it is the town’s main street dotted with showrooms, restaurants and shops. This road bustles with tourist activity all day long. Stay Overnight.
The summer capital of British India, Shimla is home to a number of tourist attractions. Post breakfast on day 2, leave your hotel for sightseeing. The list of attractions of the day includes Kufri- a small mesmerizing hill town blessed with scenic locations, Jakhoo Temple- a popular ancient Hindu temple that is dedicated to Lord Hanumana, Shri Sankat Mochan Temple-another famed temple dating back to 1950’s, City Church- second oldest church in North India that is constructed in Neo-Gothic style and more. Later, take a walk on the The Ridge road to enjoy the amazing weather. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
On day 3, after breakfast, begin driving towards Manali. Treat your eyes to the snow-clad peaks and lush greenery, on the way. Upon arriving, check-in at your hotel. Relax for some time. You are free to spend the day as per your liking. In the evening, visit the vibrant and sprawling Mall road for shopping. You can get your hands on some nice woollen clothes, handicrafts and more. Dinner and overnight stay.
On the 4th day of the tour, once you have your breakfast, get all set to explore the mesmerizing hill town of Manali, which is also popular for offering interesting adventure opportunities to enthusiasts. Today, you visit Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Once you visit these two places, you can not only admire the enchanting scenery but you can also partake in different kinds of adventure activities such as para-gliding, zip lining, rapling, rock climbing etc. Though inaccessible during winters, both these destinations bustle with tourist activities in the summer season. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 after breakfast is fixed for visiting the attractions of Old Manali, which is home to a number of famous temples. Today, you visit Manu Temple- close to the main market this temple is dedicated to Manu Rishi who was a popular Hindu Sage, Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple that is dedicated to Hadmiba who was the wife of one of the five Pandavas Bhim and Vashisht Temple- believed to be around 4000 years old. The next visit is to the Tibetan Monastery. Later, meet the exotic wildlife of the region at Van Vihar National Park. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight.
Have your breakfast and complete the check-out formalities. Thereafter, begin driving towards Chandigarh. After you reach Chandigarh, check-in at the hotel. The evening is free for you to indulge in leisure activities. One may visit the popular markets, may gorge on the local delicacies and more. Probably the best-planned city of the country, Chadigarh is known for its architecture, attractions and urban designing. Stay overnight.
On the last day of the tour, take city tour after breakfast. The attractions that are a part of today’s list include Nek Chand Rock Garden- a garden consisting of objects that are made from urban and industrial waste such as plastic bottles, bangles human hair etc, Zakir Hussain Rose Garden- Asia’s largest botanical garden that is dotted with 50,000 rose-bushes of around 1600 varied species and Shanti Kunj-away from the regular hustle-bustle of the city, this garden has plants with medicinal properties. After this, enjoy boating at Sukhna Lake, another popular attraction. Post sightseeing, hit the road back to Delhi. Get an assisted drop at the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
Our Price Per Person Including Taxes
|Adults||Economy Hotel||Standard Hotel|
|02 Adults||INR 17,499/-||INR 21,999/-|
|04 Adults||INR 15,499/-||INR 19,499/-|
|06 Adults||INR 12,499/-||INR 16,999/-|
|Destination||Economy Hotels||Standard Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Shimla||Nature Ville||Summit Le Royal Hotel||Deluxe||02|
|Manali||Angle’s Inn||Summit Chandertal Regency Hotel & Spa||Deluxe||03|
|Chandigarh||City Heart||Hotel Swan||Deluxe||01|
- Accommodation on Twin/ Triple Sharing Starting Room Category.
- Meals - As mentioned above in the package.
- Transfer and All Sightseeing as per tour itinerary will be cover with Ac Toyota Innova/ Similar (AC will note operation in Hills). Including Toll, Tax, Parking fee and Driver Allowance.
- Pickup & Drop from Delhi to Delhi.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any airfare & Train fare.
- Any extra, extension and optional tour then the above.
- All items of personal nature
- Room Heater
- Monastery entrances
- Rohtang Pass
- Gala Dinner shall be extra if applicable.
- Any Guide Services.
- Extra cost for hotel and transfers in case of flight cancellation and road blocks.
- Liabilities due to medical emergencies and evacuation involved
- Tips etc.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Above Rates are valid till 31st March 2021 Except long weekend, Festive Period & black out dates./li>
- Standard Check in time of the Hotels are 14:00 Hrs. and Check out at 11:00 Hrs.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Mana...