Extract a week from a hectic daily life and fly off to Kerala with our ‘Enchanting Kerala Tour’ package for a relaxing holiday in this southern Indian state. The five nights and 6 days journey will cover Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom. The journey will cover Kerala’s most breathtaking cities, backwater region, hill stations and wildlife sanctuaries, each of which have significantly contributed in the popularity of this state.
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport/ railway station, you will be given a warm welcome followed by assisted transfer to the hotel for check-in. After having lunch, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin which include Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Chinese Fishing Nets. Later, return to the hotel for night stay.
Today, after breakfast, start driving towards Munnar and enjoy the fascinating views of the Cardamom hills and verdant tea plantations. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel/resort to relax. Later, enjoy some trekking around the place. Stay overnight in Munnar.
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing trip around Munnar. The places you will visit include the Eravikulam National Park, Old Munnar Town, the Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm and other tourist attractions. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Post an early morning breakfast, leave by road towards Periyar National Park in Thekkady. In the evening, enjoy a boat cruise on the Periyar Lake and explore the large variety of wildlife species that inhabit this national park. After wildlife sightseeing, return back to the hotel for night stay.
Today, drive towards Kumarakom and marvel at the lush green surroundings en-route. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and spend rest of the day in leisure. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
On the final day, start driving towards Cochin and get transferred to the airport/ railway station to board flight back home.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Orchid Highland||Plum Judy|
|Thekkady||Eletaria Resort||Spicegrove||Elephant Court|
|Cochin||Dunes Continental||Beaumonde The Fern||Radisson Blu|
Price per person for Indian National
|No of Person||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|2 Pax||INR 16,500||INR 22,000||INR 32,000|
|4 Pax||INR 13,500||INR 18,750||INR 28,500|
|6 Pax||INR 12,000||INR 17,250||INR 27,250|
|Extra Bed||INR 5,500||INR 7,000||INR 9,000|
- Accommodation using 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Dezire with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. Rates are valid till 1st Oct’17 to 31st Mar’18 (Except 15th Dec’17 to 15th Jan’18)
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click:www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - ...