Extract a week from a hectic daily life and fly off to Kerala with our ‘Enchanting Kerala Tour’ package for a relaxing holiday in this southern Indian state. The five nights and 6 days journey will cover Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom. The journey will cover Kerala’s most breathtaking cities, backwater region, hill stations and wildlife sanctuaries, each of which have significantly contributed in the popularity of this state.
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport/ railway station, you will be given a warm welcome followed by assisted transfer to the hotel for check-in. After having lunch, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin which include Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Chinese Fishing Nets. Later, return to the hotel for night stay.
Today, after breakfast, start driving towards Munnar and enjoy the fascinating views of the Cardamom hills and verdant tea plantations. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel/resort to relax. Later, enjoy some trekking around the place. Stay overnight in Munnar.
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing trip around Munnar. The places you will visit include the Eravikulam National Park, Old Munnar Town, the Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm and other tourist attractions. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Post an early morning breakfast, leave by road towards Periyar National Park in Thekkady. In the evening, enjoy a boat cruise on the Periyar Lake and explore the large variety of wildlife species that inhabit this national park. After wildlife sightseeing, return back to the hotel for night stay.
Today, drive towards Kumarakom and marvel at the lush green surroundings en-route. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and spend rest of the day in leisure. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
On the final day, start driving towards Cochin and get transferred to the airport/ railway station to board flight back home.
Price per person including taxes @ USD 357 x 02 Guests
USD 714 for a couple – 3* Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 415 x 02 Guests
USD 830 for a couple – 4* Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 535 x 02 Guests
USD 1070 for a couple – 5* Star
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Orchid Highland||Plum Judy|
|Thekkady||Eletaria Resort||Spicegrove||Elephant Court|
|Kumarakom||Royal Riviera||Lakesong||Coconut Lagoon|
|Cochin||Fort Manor||Hotel Casino||Holiday inn|
- Accommodation using 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo/ Similar with all India Tourist permit.
- 01 Kathakali dance show.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 1st Apr’2018 to 30th Sep’2018.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - ...