Kashmir and Ladakh are two beautiful regions of India, popular tourist destinations in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Magnificent Kashmir & Ladakh tour package for 10 days will take you to some of the most well-known destinations of Kashmir and Ladakh region such as Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Kargil, and Leh. You will get a chance to spend some fabulous days in the lap of nature in Kashmir and on the other, the stark beauty of Ladakh will treat all your senses.
Kashmir & Ladakh Tour
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Sonamarg - Kargil – Leh – Indus Valley – Khardung La - Pangong Lake - Leh
- Sightseeing and Shikara ride in Srinagar
- Enjoy the Gondola ride in Gulmarg
- Treat your eyes to the lush greenery of Pahalgam
- Observe bat making process at a cricket bat factory en-route Pahalgam
- Stopover at Sonmarg, on the way to Kargil
- Halt in Drass village, the world’s second coldest place
- Photo-op at Lamayuru Monastery
- Glare at the enchanting beauty of the valley from mighty Khardung La
- A Day’s excursion to Pangong Lake
- Spend some time in peace at Thiksey and Hemis Monastery
Once you reach Srinagar, get transferred to a Houseboat, stationed at Dal Lake or Nagin Lake. Enjoy lunch on the Houseboat. Later, leave for enjoying a Shikara boat ride on the Lake where you can witness the enthralling beauty of Char Chinar Island, Floating Gardens, and Floating Shops. Also, see the Kabutarkhana and Bathing Boats during the Shikara ride.
Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 2 is booked for a day-trip to Gulmarg that is around 45 km. This hill station is an extremely popular tourist spot. Upon your arrival in Gulmarg, you will have assisted check-in at your pre-booked hotel.
You can take a rest for a while and you are free to spend the day as per your liking. You can enjoy the scenic beauty of the majestic Himalayas and also partake in adventure activities like skiing; also take a Gondola Cable ride. This ropeway is the second highest in the world and you can admire the enchanting beauty of the valley from the Gondola. You can also opt for a pony ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg.
You can also go on higher sites as well like India-Pak LOC and Kabootar Valley. The other option is of visiting the Golf Course and you can also play the game here. Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy the dinner at the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Post a refreshing breakfast in the morning, drive to the beautiful valley of Pahalgam situated on the banks of the River Lidder. Pahalgam is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra and snuggled at an altitude of 7200 feet above the sea level. While proceeding towards Pahalgam, En-route visit the Avantipoora Ruins and Cricket Bat Factory. If time permits, you can visit the temples which are dedicated to Lord Vishnu and they are 1100 years old. By the afternoon, you will reach Pahalgam. Upon reaching there, take some leisure and then explore the scenic beauty of the Lidder river valley. The rest of the time is at your leisure. You can explore nearby places or opt for a pony ride to enjoy the lush scenery.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
This morning, enjoy relaxing walks along Lidder River to experience its mild lapping. After having breakfast, you can take a stroll to the beautiful spots or take a pony ride (at your own cost). The places which you should not miss here are Chandanwari, Aru Valley, and Betaab Valley.
In the afternoon, embark on a drive to Srinagar. Upon reaching Srinagar check-in at the hotel to relax and unwind. The evening is free for you; so if you want you can also visit the local markets of the city.
Overnight at the hotel in Srinagar.
This morning, start for Kargil which is about 205 kilometers from Srinagar. En-route, stop at the 'valley of meadows' Sonamarg for lunch and then crossover the Zojila pass which is located 3900 meters above the sea level. After driving for some time, reach the Drass Village which is the second coldest inhabited place in the world. By the evening, you will reach Kargil town; upon reaching there, check-in at hotel/deluxe camp. The rest of the time is at your leisure. You can enjoy your evening at the bank of the Suru River or by taking a stroll in the market.
Overnight stay in Kargil.
Post breakfast embarks on a drive to Leh which is 230 kilometers from Kargil town. En-route visit the ancient rock-cut statue of Maitreya Buddha at Mulbekh village. Later stop for a photo at lunar-like landscapes near Lamayuru Monastery. On the way, enjoy a mouth tempting lunch and photo stop at the Sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers. By the evening, arrive Leh and check-in at the hotel in Leh.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
On the 7th day of the tour, you will leave for Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass which is perched at an altitude of 18360 ft. above sea level. It is one of the world's highest motorable passes. Take a short break, click some pictures and glare at the enchanting beauty of the valley from the mighty Khardungla Pass. In the afternoon, you will arrive at the Nubra Valley and then visit the sand dunes for the camel safari on a Bactrian camel or double-humped camel.
Overnight stay at the deluxe camp or hotel in Nubra.
Post breakfast visits the Diskit Monastery (Big Buddha) and spends some time in the serene environment of the monastery. You can glare at the magnificent beauty of the Nubra Valley from the top of the monastery. Then you will head towards Pangong Lake which is located at an altitude of 14,500 ft. above sea level. This is the world's highest saltwater lake. Upon your arrival, you will have an assisted check-in at the camp. The rest of the evening is free and you can spend it as per your wish. You can take a stroll alongside the glistening lake.
Overnight stay at the camp nearby Pangong Lake.
Enjoy the picturesque view of sunrise on the Pangong Lake and then leave for Leh after having breakfast. You will cross mighty Chang La Pass on your way to Leh. En-route visit Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries. Upon your arrival in Leh, you will have an assisted check-in at the hotel. If you time and energy permits, you can explore the Leh market and buy some souvenirs for yourself and your loved ones.
Return to the hotel in the evening and have a sumptuous dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
In the morning, get transferred to the Kushok Bakula airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
|09N/10D Kashmir & Ladakh Tour||Per Person Cost|
|02 Pax||INR 44000 +5% GST|
|04 Pax||INR 30000+5% GST|
|6 Pax||INR 25200 +5% GST|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|Accommodation Used||3* Standard Hotels|
|Srinagar||Hotel Regal Palace/ City Grace|
|Leh||Hotel Royal Ladakh / The Silk Route Ladakh|
|Pangong||Nature's Nest luxury camps|
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per the details given above
- Meal Plan MAPI (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers as per the itinerary
- NAC Toyota Innova/ Tata Aria/ Xylo/ Scorpio (upto 06 pax) /. as per the itinerary.
- Pickup and Drop from Leh Airport
- Inner line permit.
- Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge.
- Air Fare/Train Fare and all entry fees at sightseeing spots.
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ coloumn.
- Travel insurances.
- Monuments entrances fee and optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in Inclusions column.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from 01st Oct’21 to 31st Mar’2022. The price is not valid on Long Weekends, during Diwali and from 20th Dec to 10th Jan’2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 10 Days / 9 Night
- Srinagar – Gulmarg – Paha...