8 Days South India Tour takes you on a tour to visit the most astonishing tourist destinations in mesmerizing Madurai- the temple town. While on tour enjoy being at Thekkady that is known for its Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve and enjoy jeep safari over there. Moving forward, see the giant Chinese Fishing Nets being lowered on the famous Vasco-da-Gama Square at Cochin, offering a spectacular view to its visitors. Explore Mysore for its scenic beauty. The city is a house for some of the most spectacular monuments.This tour is sure to leave with the memories for a lifetime.
Essence of South India
Chennai - Madurai - Thekkady - Periyar - Cochin - Ooty - Mysore - Bangalore
- Visit tomajor tourist attractions Sri Meenakshi Temple, Aayiram Kaal Mandapam, Gandhi Museum in Madurai
- City tour of Cochin covering places like Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue
- Enjoy boat ride on Periyar Lake
- Excursions to Botanical Gardens, Doddabetta Peak, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin's Nose, Ooty Lake, Catherine Falls and Kodanadu's View Point in Ooty
- Excursion to Golden Royal Elephant , The Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar Hall in Mysore
- Visit to Shivasamudram Falls, St. Mark's Cathedral, ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna-Chandra Temple and Wonderla Amusement Park in Bangalore
On arrival at the Chennai airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Relax for the remaining part of the day. In the evening take a leisurely walk to explore the nearby area. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, catch your flight to Madurai. Our representative will meet and escort you to your hotel in Madurai. Having rested for a while, set off on a guided tour to Madurai city. The major tourist attractions Sri Meenakshi Temple, Aayiram Kaal Mandapam, Gandhi Museum, Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple and the Alagarkoil Temple. Spend a leisurely afternoon indulging in the activity of your choice. Overnight stay would be at Madurai.
In the morning post breakfast, leave for a three hour long drive to Thekkady. While on drive to Thekkady enjoy the drive as the road winds through the thick jungles and rich plantation. Upon arrival, check-in at one of our enlisted hotels in the city. . In the afternoon proceed to Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve to enjoy the boat safari. Periyar is a veritable paradise of elephants. Scores of them can be witnessed bathing and swimming here. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After enjoying a sumptuous breakfast, start your drive to Cochin. Being one of the finest harbors on the Arabian coastline, Cochin has been a major commercial hub for many centuries. On arrival check-in at one of our listed hotels. The day is to be spent at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin which will include visits to places like the famous Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue. Also see the giant Chinese Fishing Nets being lowered on the famous Vasco-da-Gama Square, offering a spectacular view to its visitors. In the evening feel delighted to see the Kathakali dance performance by trained dancers. Overnight in Cochin.
In the morning after breakfast, drive straight to Ooty. On reaching Ooty, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax for the day at the hotel. In the evening take a leisurely walk to the nearby area. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning leave your beds early and after grabbing a quick breakfast, head for a tour of Ooty. Visit the Botanical Gardens, with a peaceful Lotus Pond then cover Doddabetta Peak, the highest peak of this hill resort. Other attractions are the tea estates, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin's Nose (a picnic spot), Ooty Lake, Catherine Falls and Kodanadu's View Point. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, leave for Mysore by road. After arrival in Mysore, check into one of our listed hotels. Later in the evening move out to visit the Golden Royal Elephant , The Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar hall. You will be spending your night at hotel. Also visit the St. Philomenas Church that is built in the Gothic style and is one of the largest churches of the country. Spend a night in the hotel.
Post breakfast, leave for Bangalore. After arrival in Bangalore explore the “City of Gardens”. Later, start on your Bangalore city tours and visit Vidhan Soudha – the State’s Legislature and Secretariat, Nandi Temple – One of the oldest temples, popularly known as the Bull temple. After the city excursion, get transferred to the Bangalore airport for your flight to onward destination.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 656||USD 756||USD 860|
|04 Guests||USD 508||USD 608||USD 712|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Chennai / Madurai @ USD 80.00 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Chennai||01||Crescent Inn||Hotel Benzz Park||Hotel Crowne Plaza|
|Madurai||01||Hotel Supreme||Hotel Germanus||Heritage Madurai|
|Thekkady||01||Hotel Silver Crest||Hotel Peppervine||Elephant Court|
|Cochin||02||Hotel Sea Lord||Hotel Radisson||Hotel Holiday Inn|
|Ooty||02||Hotel Lake View||Hotel Sterling Fern Hill||Hotel Fortune Sullivan Court|
|Mysore||01||Hotel Adeline||Country Inn & Suites||Radisson Hotel|
Our cost includes the following services:-
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of Local English-Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- Boat safari in Periyar on seat sharing basis.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
Our cost does not include the following services:-
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Chennai - Madurai - Thekkady ...