It is no exaggeration to consider Kerala, one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. If you also want to experience the beauty of this south Indian state, then opt for Explore Kerala tour package of 7 nights and 8 days. You are going to visit well-known destinations like Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom and Allepey. The highlights of the tour will be a visit to the famous Periyar National Park as well as a houseboat cruise across the Kumarakom-Alleppey backwaters.
- Guided tours to popular Cochin attractions like Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, etc.
- A trek around the tea estates of Munnar
- A boat safari in the Eravikulam National Park,
- Spotting rare mountain Goat called the Nilgiri Tahr at the national park
- Explore the town market of Munnar
- Spotting wildlife during a boat ride on the Periyar Lake
- A leisure walk around the Vembanad Lake
- Kettuvallam cruise (Houseboat) across the Alleppey-Kumarakom backwaters
Once you reach the Cochin airport or the railway station. Move to your hotel. After getting freshened-up, have your lunch and leave for sightseeing. Go across the Cochin Harbor where you are going to visit attractions like Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing nets, Dutch Palace and India’s oldest European Church, St. Francis Church. You are going to enjoy this guided tour.
Once you have your breakfast, leave by road for Munnar. En-route you are going to enjoy the amazing view of the lush tea plantations and Cardamom Hills. Reach Munnar and check in at the resort. After lunch, move out of your room to trek around the tea estates. Overnight in Munnar.
Next morning set out early in the morning to visit the Eravikulam National Park. During your wildlife safari, along with other animal species you are going to spot a rare species of mountain goats that are locally called the Nilgiri Tahr. Next in line is going to visit to the Mattupetty Dam and the Dairy Farm. Post lunch you are going to explore the Old Munnar Town and the market too. Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
The 4th day of the tour is going to keep a bit busy. After having your breakfast, hit the road to reach Periyar wildlife sanctuary or Thekkad. Once you arrive there, check into a jungle lodge or resort. Enjoy the surrounding lush nature for a while. After lunch, embark on a boat safari on the Periyar Lake in the park. While boat riding, you are going to spot a number of wildlife species such as deer, elephants, monkeys, wild boar along with various avifauna species too. Back to the lodge/resort for an overnight stay.
Post breakfast on the 5th day; begin your road journey for Kumarakom. On the way you are going to enjoy the picturesque locations. On arrival, check into a hotel alongside the Vembanad Lake. Enjoy the natural beauty around. In the evening, venture out of your room and take a stroll around the lake or the nearby locations. If you want, you can also indulge in boat riding. Stay overnight.
Today after breakfast, you are going to get transported by road to Alleppey. Once you reach Allepey, go on-board a houseboat. This is going to be an amazing experience for you. While travelling aboard a houseboat in this area, which is popular as Kettuvallam cruise across the Alleppey-Kumarakom backwaters. Treat your eyes with the blissful nature around. During your journey on this luxury cruise, you are going to cruise along the calm nearby villages, paddy fields etc. Observe the mesmerizing sunset too. Meals will be served on the cruise. Overnight stay on the houseboat.
In the morning after having your breakfast, de-board the houseboat and hit the road to reach Cochin. Complete the check-in formalities once you arrive. In the first phase, you explored the monumental attractions of the city; the second phase is fixed for exploring the popular markets of Cochin (Kochi). You can shop for some amazing handicrafts and silk clothes. However, Cochin is extremely popular for spices and nuts that are of excellent quality. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay.
Today is the last day when you are going to get an on-time transfer to the Cochin Airport or the Railway station for the journey to your onward destination. Take back home some wonderful memories and leave behind your grievances to make a new beginning.
PACKAGE IS VALID FROM (10th JAN 2017 – 15th APRIL 2017)
|07 Nights / 08 Days Package cost Double sharing room per person in USD 5* HOTELS|
|02 Adults (Double Sharing)|
|03* Hotels||04* Hotels||05* Hotels|
|USD 595 Per Person||USD 730 Per Person||USD 970 Per Person|
|Monument entrance fees||USD 25 Per Person|
|CITY||Good 03* Hotels||Good 04* Hotels||Good 05* Hotels||NIGHTS|
|Munnar||Spice Country resort||Fort Munnar||Fragrant Nature||02|
|Periyar||Abad Whispering Palm||Mountain Courtyard||The Elephanta court||01|
|Kumarakom||Green Field||Abad Whispering palm||Zuri||01|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium houseboat||Luxury Houseboat||01|
- 07 Nights accommodation on Double sharing room basis.
- Daily Breakfast in hotel.
- 01 Night houseboat with all meals in Alleppey.
- Meet and greet at airport.
- Air-conditioned medium car for all transfers and sightseeing as per program.
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing in Cochin, Munnar as per program.
- Afternoon boat ride at Lake Periyar to visit Elephant reserve.
- Tea Plantation tour in Munnar.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Domestic Airfare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- NOTE: PACKAGE IS VALID FROM (10th JAN 2017 – 15th APRIL 2017)
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - The...