8 Days Gujarat Tour offers you a chance to pay a visit to some of the most well- destinations of Gujarat, a popular West Indian state. During the itinerary, you explore the famous beaches of Diu and indulge in fun activities. You also visit the erstwhile princely state of Junagadh and Somnath temple. Another major highlight of the tour is exploring wildlife at Sasan Gir Forest National Park and Little Rann of Kutch.
Gems of Gujarat Tour
Mumbai - Diu - Sasan Gir Forest National Park - Junagadh - Dasada - Ahmedabad - Mumbai
- Fun activities at popular Diu beaches
- Wildlife viewing at Sasan Gir National Park
- Visit Somnath Temple for Darshan
- Halt at the erstwhile princely state of Junagadh
- Jeep safari into the Rann of Kutch - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
From Mumbai, board a flight to Diu. On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at your resort. Spend the rest of the day leisure- admire the surrounding natural beauty, interact with the locals, taste the local renditions, indulge in fun activities at the beach. Enjoy a leisure walk watching the sunset. Overnight in Diu.
On the second day of the tour, indulge in fun activities at the beach such as sun-bathing, book-reading, water sports activities etc. Post lunch, in the afternoon, hit the road to Sasan Gir National Park, sole home of the Asiatic Lion. On arrival, embark on a jeep safari during which you may spot animal species like Indian Leopards, Indian Palm Civets, Sloth bears, Jungle cats, Indian Cobras, Striped Hyenas, Golden Jackals, Ratels. Desert cats, and Indian Mongoose along with around 300 avifauna species. Back to Diu in the evening for an overnight stay.
On day 3, enjoy an early morning visit to the beach. Enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise. Later, after breakfast, begin driving to Sasangir National Park, which is located at a distance of around 150 km. Founded in 1965, this national park is the only home of the Asiatic Lions. On arrival, check-in at the Jungle Camp/Hotel. In the evening, you can partake in Lion Sanctuary (Jeep safari Optional). Overnight stay in Sasangir.
Post-breakfast on the 4th day, get an assisted transfer to Gondal, by road. En-route halt at Junagarh, a former princely state. In Junagarh, visit the city's popular attractions including the very popular Ashoka's Rock Edicts-carrying Emperor Ashoka's edicts carving on a huge granite boulder, Junagarh Museum-housing manuscripts, pre-historic stones, silver ware, textiles, woodcarvings, stone carvings and more. In the evening, arrive at the historic city of Gondal. Stay overnight.
On the 5th day of the tour, begin driving to Wankaner after having breakfast. En-route visit the historic city of Rajkot, known for its importance during the days of freedom fighting. The list of popular attractions that you will visit in Rajkot includes the Watson Museum-housing a vast collection of valuables of Rajkot as well as those of colonial times, Rashtriya Shala-another important historic monument and so on. Upon your arrival in Wankaner, in the afternoon you will embark on the sightseeing tour of the city. Enjoy a visit to the Palace Museum- erected in 1907 on a hill, this palace has now been turned into a museum that is home to a collection of paintings, exotic furniture, portraits, royal silverware etc. Later, visit the local village. Stay overnight in Wankaner.
After breakfast today, begin driving to Dasada, which is home to the very popular Little Rann of Kutch. It is a small desert, which is salt marsh. Little Rann of Kutch is known for being home to Asiatic Wild Ass, found in good numbers here. The afternoon is scheduled for a visit to the sanctuary to explore the exotic wildlife and the amazing scenery. This is followed by a visit to the nearby local villages to see the daily activities and lifestyle of the region's local tribes. Stay overnight in Dasada.
All of day 7 is scheduled for a jeep safari in the white desert, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Little Rann of Kutch is famed for being a rich biosphere. During the safari, along with the Indian Wild Ass, you may also spot other animal species such as blue bull, Indian antelope, Indian rat snake, desert cats, cobra, jackals, hares, Indian fox, desert fox, hyenas, and so on. Overnight stay Dasada.
In the morning, get on-time transfer to the Ahmedabad airport to board a flight to Mumbai from where you board another flight for your onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 885||USD 969|
|04 Guest||USD 705||USD 789|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Mumbai/ Diu & Ahmedabad/ Mumbai @ USD 160 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels|
|Diu||02||Hotel Apaar||Radhika Beach Resort|
|Sasan Gir||01||Gir Birding Lodge||Lion Safari Lodge|
|Gondal||01||Orchard Palace||Riverside Palace|
|Wankaner||02||Royal Oasis||Royal Oasis|
|Dasada||01||Royal safari Camp||Rann Riders|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Gir & Dasada on all meals.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Mumbai airport.
- 01 Jungle safaris at Gir national park
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tours.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Mumbai - Diu - Sasan Gir Fore...