The India and Nepal Tour package is an heady mix of destinations that speak volumes about the cultural heritage of India and Nepal. During the course of 10 nights and 11 days journey, you will come across UNESCO World Heritage Sites, forts, palaces and monuments. Besides, you can also explore the scenic Ghats of Varanasi and take a holy dip in the sacred water of river Ganges.
- Guided tour of Delhi- Bahai Temple, India Gate, Bangla Sahib, Humayun’s Tomb, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and Qutub Minar
- Enjoy elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Guided trip to City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Enjoy traditional Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhani
- Guided tour of Khajurhao Group of Monuments
- Evening boat ride on the river Ganges in Varanasi
- Guided excursion to Durbar Square and Baudhnath
Arrive in Delhi and meet our representative who'll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of New Delhi covering Bahai Temple, India Gate, Bangla Sahib , Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar. In the afternoon, proceed towards Old Delhi covering Raj Ghat, Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Jaipur- The Pink City. Upon arrival, drive to the hotel, afternoon visit the local followed by a traditional Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhani in the evening. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
In the morning, hit the road to Amber Fort. Later, enjoy an elephant joy ride to reach the entrance point of this hilltop fortress. In the afternoon, drive back to Jaipur and explore the city attractions such as City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Today, leave by road for Agra from Jaipur. En-route, explore the deserted hill town of Fatehpur Sikri. Some famous attractions of this place include Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal and Jodha Bai Palace. Thereafter, proceed to Agra. Stay overnight at the hotel in Agra.
In the morning, start your trip with a visit to the Agra Fort complex, the former demesne of the Mughal emperors. Thereafter, return back to the hotel for lunch. In the evening, enjoy the breathtaking views of the love monument 'Taj Mahal', built by Shah Jahan. Stay overnight at the hotel in Agra.
In the morning, drive to the railway station and board the Shatabdi Express to Jhansi. On reaching Jhansi, hit the road to Khajuraho en-route visit Orchha. Once a princely state, Orchha lies in the Bundelkhand region of Madhya Pradesh. The town of Orchha was founded in the 15th century AD and today's world is renowned for its numerous temples, palaces, and forts. Highly popular amongst them are the Jehangir Mahal of Orchha (Classic Mughal architecture), Raj Mahal, and Laxmi Narayan temple (mural paintings).
Continue to drive to Khajuraho. On reaching Khajuraho, you will have an assisted check-in to the hotel. The rest of the day at leisure. You can take a stroll nearby the hotel and delight in the majestic aura of this place.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Khajuraho.
On the 7th day of the tour, after breakfast, you will embark on the city tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Khajuraho. Divided into the eastern and western group of temples, Khajuraho is known for its cluster of Hindu and Jain temples. As you would be done with breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Khajuraho will commence. Under this, you would be visiting Laxmi & Varaha Temples, Kandariya Mahadev Temple, and Devi Jagdambi Temple.
Kandariya Mahadev temple is one of the largest Hindu temples in Khajuraho. It is famous for its stone carvings, the numbers of which count more than 900.
On the other hand, Devi Jagdambi temple is a group of 25 beautifully decorated temples. These temples were built during the Chandela dynasty rule in India (10th-12th century) and are famous for erotic carvings.
Later this morning, transfer to the airport to board the flight to Varanasi which is one of the continuously inhabited cities in the world. In the afternoon, drive to Sarnath, where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Visit the famous 'Ashoka Pillar'. The evening is booked for a boat ride on the river Ganges. Attend the Aarti and explore the city by boat. Stay overnight at the hotel in Varanasi.
The morning is free for individual activities. In the afternoon, board the flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, drive to the hotel for overnight stay in Kathmandu.
In the morning, set out to explore the colorful Durbar Square and Baudhnath-home to the largest Stupas in the world. In the afternoon, take a road trip to Patan and Bhadgaon. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
The morning is free to enjoy individual activities. In the afternoon, board the flight to Delhi and later, drive to the international airport for departure back home.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 715||USD 845||USD 1110|
|04 Guests||USD 570||USD 699||USD 969|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Varanasi / Delhi/ Kathmandu/ Delhi @ USD 280 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Delhi||01||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Jaipur||02||Lords Plaza||Vesta International||Radisson Blu|
|Agra||02||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar|
|Khajuraho||01||Hotel Isabel||Hotel Ramada||Radisson Jass|
|Varanasi||02||Comfort Inn||Meradan Grand||Hotel Radisson|
|Kathmandu||03||Hotel Rama Inn||Crowne Imperial||Hotel Soaltee|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Train fare from Agra – Jhansi by Air-conditioned class
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort (one way only while going up)
- Boat Ride on River Ganges in Varanasi.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing only in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho, Varanasi & Kathmandu.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 11 Days / 10 Night
- Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Khaju...