The south Indian state of Tamil Nadu has many shades to present before its visitors. Whether its about a relaxing beach holiday on Marine beach or exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mahabalipuram Shore Temples, Tamil Nadu offers it all. The 6 days ‘Golden Triangle-Tamil Nadu’ tour will cover Chennai, Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram.
Golden Triangle of Tamil Nadu
Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram - Chennai
- Guided tour to Kapaleeswar Temple, Fort St. Geogre and Marina Beach
- Excursion to Mahabalipuram shore temples- Mahishasurmardini caves, The Five Rathas and The Shore Temple
- Relax on the sandy beach of Mahabalipuram
Upon arrival at the Chennai airport, meet our tour representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. The rest of the days are free to relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Chennai covering Kapaleeswar Temple, Fort St. Geogre and Marina Beach etc. In the afternoon, go out for a shopping tour. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, drive towards Mahabalipuram, famous for its sandy beaches and medieval temples. En route, visit Kancheepuram, one of the seven sacred cities in India. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram covering Mahishasurmardini caves, a cluster of 9 rock-cut temples, The Five Rathas and The Shore Temple. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Chennai. In the free time, indulge yourself in shopping. Post shopping, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight back home.
|No. of Adults||Price|
|@ INR 16500 x 02Adults||INR 33,000/-|
|@ INR 12,800 x 03 Adults||NR 38,400/-|
|@ INR 11,600 x 05 Adults||INR 58,000/-|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used / Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals Plan|
|01||Chennai||Crescent Inn||Standard Room||N/A|
|02||Chennai||Mamalla Heritage||Standard Room||Breakfast|
|03||Chennai / Mahabalipuram||Mamalla Heritage||Standard Room||Breakfast|
|05||Mahabalipuram / Chennai||Departure||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Base Category Double / Triple Room will be provided.
- Meals specified as above
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Medium Car Swift Desire for the entire tour for 02-03 Persons and Toyota Innova for 5 Persons.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Boat Ride / Jeep Ride
- Entrance Fees to the monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 01 Oct’2021 to 31st March’2022 except 20 Dec to 10 Jan’2022.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Standard Check in time of the Hotels are 14:00 Hrs. and Check out at 11:00 Hrs.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahab...