A tour package that compiles British, Mughal and Rajput heritage with a trip to the famous hill station-Shimla. If it sounds interesting to you, our ‘Golden Triangle Tour with Shimla’ is the perfect option for you. The 10 day journey will take you through the historical lanes of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with a detour to Shimla.
Golden Triangle with Shimla
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Shimla - Delhi
- Guided tour of Delhi- India Gate, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar Complex
- Guided trip to Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Agra
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Guided tour of Shimla- Botanical Gardens, Jakhu Temple, Himachal State Museum and Summer Hill
- Evening shopping tour at The Mall & The Ridge
Upon your arrival at the Delhi International Airport, meet our tour representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. The places you will visit here include India Gate, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar Complex. All these mini excursions are overseen by expert guides who regale you with interesting anecdotes and folklores. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, on 3rd Day leave Delhi to Agra by road. Upon arrival, check into your hotel. Once you have rested for a while, go out on a sightseeing tour of Agra. The first attraction you will visit is the white marble monument Taj Mahal – considered the eternal symbol of love by many. This is followed by a mini-tour of the Agra Fort (the seat and stronghold of the Mughal emperors). As the night approaches, you are escorted back to your hotel where you stay for the night.
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, visit the deserted Mughal town ‘Fatehpur Sikri’. Here you will visit Jama Masjid, Birbal Bhawan, Jodha Bai Palace, Buland Darwaza and Panch Mahal. Arrive in Jaipur followed by check into the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, hit the road to Amber Fort. Later, enjoy an elephant joy ride to the entrance point of the Amber Fort. The afternoon is booked with the sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Start by visiting the City Palace (a palatial structure segregated into gardens, buildings and courtyards and reflects a seamless fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture), Jantar Mantar and the local bazaars etc. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Delhi. Upon arrival, check into the hotel for overnight stay. The rest of the day can be spent at leisure. We suggest you try some local Delhi street food or check out the art scene in the city.
Today, in the morning, drive to the railway station to board the train to Kalka. At Kalka, you get to board the famous Toy Train that passes through a staggering 102 tunnels, meandering through the lofty Himalayas. The train, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, chugs along at sleepwalking speeds and takes a good 5 hours to finally reach Shimla. On reaching Shimla, check in at the hotel in Shimla. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, set out of your hotel to explore the natural and architectural beauty of Shimla. The places you will visit here include Botanical Gardens, The Shimla Mall Road , The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, Himachal State Museum and Summer Hill. By evening, you may return to your hotel for staying overnight.
Today, drive to the Kalka railway station to board the train to Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Today, This marks the end of service of the Golden Triangle with Shimla Tour. You will be transferred to the international airport/ railway station to board flight back home.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 610||USD 715||USD 855|
|04 Guest||USD 455||USD 560||USD 658|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Delhi||Hotel Meridien plaza||Hotel SK Premium||ITC Welcome|
|Agra||Hotel Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar|
|Jaipur||Hotel Lords Plaza||KK Royal Hotel & Convention Centre||Radisson Blu Tonk Road / Shiv Vilas Palace|
|Shimla||Toshali Royal View||The Zion Shimla||Royal Tulip Hotel Kufri|
Note : Base category rooms
- Accommodation 9 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- Morning elephant ride at Amer Fort – Jaipur.
- Train Ticket Delhi/Kalka/Shimla by Air-conditioned chair car.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding except Elephant Ride at Amer Fort.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021 and Pushkar Fair Period (Nov 20– Nov 30, 2020)
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 10 Days / 9 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Shiml...