Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
- Guided tour of Delhi- Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex
- Enjoy ‘Dance of India Show’ in the evening
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet our tour representative who'll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex. In the evening, take delight in the 'Dances of India Show'. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. Thereafter, enjoy sightseeing tour of Agra covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, halt at Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned Mughal town. The attractions you will cover include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and the Buland Darwaza. On reaching Jaipur, check into the hotel for night stay.
Today, in the morning, enjoy an elephant ride to Amber Fort. In the afternoon, take a road trip to the Jaipur city covering City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars etc. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for onward journey.
Price per person including taxes if 02 Adults are Travelling Together
@ INR 22,500 /- x 02 Guests = INR 45,000 /-
Price per person including taxes if 04 Adults are Travelling Together
@ INR 20,000 /- x 04 Guests = INR 80,000 /-
Price per person including taxes if 06 Adults are Travelling Together
@ INR 18,000 /- x 06 Guests = INR 1,08,000 /-
Luxury Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals|
|1||Arrival New Delhi||ITC Welcome Dwarka||Standard||-|
|2||Delhi Sightseeing||ITC Welcome Dwarka||Standard||Breakfast|
|3||Agra Drive||Radisson Blu||Superior||Breakfast|
|4||Jaipur Drive||Radisson Blu||Superior||Breakfast|
|5||Jaipur Sightseeing||Radisson Blu||Superior||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast as per the above package in the hotel.
- Airport Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Guests & Maruti Ertiga/ Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare.
- Any Guide.
- Any Jungle Safari.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Note: - Above Package is valid from 01st Oct 2017 till 31st March 2018 except Long Weekends/ Holidays. (Supplement Charges applicable from 20th Dec- 10th Jan 2018).
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi