Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
- Guided tour of Delhi- Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex
- Enjoy ‘Dance of India Show’ in the evening
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet our tour representative who'll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex. In the evening, take delight in the 'Dances of India Show'. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. Thereafter, enjoy sightseeing tour of Agra covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, halt at Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned Mughal town. The attractions you will cover include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and the Buland Darwaza. On reaching Jaipur, check into the hotel for night stay.
Today, in the morning, enjoy an elephant ride to Amber Fort. In the afternoon, take a road trip to the Jaipur city covering City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars etc. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for onward journey.
Price per person including taxes if 02 Adults are Travelling Together
@ USD 465 x 02 Guests = USD 930 for 02 person
Price per person including taxes if 04 Adults are Travelling Together
@ USD 390 x 04 Guests = USD 1560 for 04 person
Price per person including taxes if 06 Adults are Travelling Together
@ USD 365 x 06 Guests = USD 2190 for 06 person
Luxury Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals|
|1||Arrival New Delhi||ITC Welcome Dwarka||Standard||-|
|2||Delhi Sightseeing||ITC Welcome Dwarka||Standard||Breakfast|
|3||Agra Drive||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast|
|4||Jaipur Drive||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast|
|5||Jaipur Sightseeing||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast as per the above package in the hotel.
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- 01 Elephant ride at Amer fort.
- Airport Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire/Indigo for 02 Guests & Maruti Ertiga/ Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 1st Oct’18 to 31st Mar’2019 except 22nd Dec to 4th Jan’2019.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note: Trident hotel rates are valid from 16th April’18 onward.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi