The Golden Triangle and Backwaters Tour are the combination of some of the best tours of India. While on this tour you would get a chance to visit “God’s Own Country”- Kerala.
The tour begins with an explorative tour to Delhi and excursions are scheduled for all major tourist hotspots such as Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Red Fort and the Gandhi Memorial.
As you move further to the next leg of the journey in Agra and visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal for their great architecture. Enjoy the guided tours tomajor tourist attractions in Jaipur, covering the City Palace, Royal Observatory and the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and the Central Museum.
Towards the latter stages of the tour, visit the Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve on a jeep safari. Visit the bird sanctuary in Kumarakom. Cruise along the famous backwaters of Alleppey, all perfect ingredients for a memorable trip!
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Explore Delhi city by visiting places likeLaxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Red Fort and the Gandhi memorial.
- Explore Agra Fort and Taj Mahal for its great architecture on the visit to Agra City
- Visit to Salim Chisti's Tomb, Jama Masjid and Panch Mahal in Agra
- Guided tour tomajor tourist attraction covering City Palace, Royal Observatory and the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and the Central Museum in Jaipur
- Enjoy visit tothe Pillar monastery Margao city, Colva beach, Vasco city, and Mama Goa harbor while in Goa
- City tour of Cochin covering places likeMattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue
- Enjoy boat ride on Periyar Lake
- Visit to Periyar exotic wildlife tiger reserve on a jeep safari
- Explore thebird sanctuary in Kumarakom
- Cruise along the famous backwaters of Alleppey
- Full day excursion to Kovalam Beach
After arrival at Delhi, meet our representative who’ll escort you to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at your hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, head straight out for a city tour in and around Delhi. Delhi’s major tourist attractions include Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House. Later in the afternoon visit Old Delhi which includes places like the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and the Gandhi Memorial. In the evening enjoy the light and sound show at the Red Fort. Overnight stay at your hotel.
In the morning leave for Agra by road. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the afternoon pay a visit to the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal that was commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Return to your hotel in the evening. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at your hotel.
Post breakfast, leave from Agra to Jaipur by road. Stop mid way for visiting Fatehpur Sikri that was commissioned by Emperor Akbar. Enroute, visit places like Salim Chishti's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal and some more palaces. After reaching Jaipur, check-in to hotel. Spend overnight at your hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, ride up to Amber fort on a caparisoned, painted elephant. Later in the afternoon after lunch, head straight to the sightseeing tour of Jaipur covering major tourist hotspots like the City Palace, Royal Observatory, the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and the Central Museum. In the evening visit the bazaar in Jaipur for souvenir shopping. Stay at your hotel for the night.
Next morning post breakfast, transfer to Jaipur airport, to board a flight to Goa. Upon arrival in Goa you will be escorted to the hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel. Rest and relax for the day. Night to be spent in Jaipur.
In the morning wake up early and, post breakfast, proceed to a guided sightseeing tour of South Goa covering major tourist attractions like visiting Pillar monastery Margao city, Colva beach, Vasco city, and Mormugao harbour. Later in the day enjoy a special tour of Panaji city, Miramar beach and Dona Paula. In the evening return to your hotel. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
The 8th day of this tour is to be spent at your discretion. You may take a leisurely walk to explore the mesmerizing and alluring beauty of the endless white sandy beaches of Goa. Or you can hop on a Konkan joyride and explore the pulsating nightlife of Goa. Night is to be spent at your hotel.
Post breakfast, transfer to the domestic airport of Goa to board the flight to Cochin. After arriving at the International Airport in Cochin, meet our representative who’ll escort you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Rest for some time in your hotel room before proceeding to the sightseeing tour of Cochin which will include visits to places like the famous Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue. Also see the giant Chinese Fishing Nets being lowered on the famous Vasco da Gama Square, offering a spectacular view to its visitors. In the evening watch a Kathakali dance performance by trained dancers. Overnight stay in Cochin.
After breakfast we head to Periyar, the land of wilderness and untamed wildlife. Home to India’s premier wildlife sanctuary, one can easily spot tigers, elephants and exotic birds on these plains. We visit the spice plantations in the afternoon. The entire day is at leisure, with an overnight stay at the hotel.
We start off early for a boat ride at the Lake Periyar, head straight to Kumarakom which is home to the rubber plantations and a beautiful bird sanctuary. We travel for four hours via road off the shores of the scenic Lake Vembanad. On reaching Kumarakom you will be accommodated at a resort on the banks of backwater. Relax in the back water. Overnight at the resort.
Today morning after breakfast , go for a visit of Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, later enjoy the water sports activities on direct payment , relax on the beach , overnight stay.
Wake up early in the morning, to proceed to Alleppey by road, after breakfast. Upon reaching Alleppey, check-in at the houseboat. And cruise along the famous backwaters of Alleppey enjoying the majestic scenery. Feel delighted to witness the sunset on this floating villa. Overnight stay on your houseboat.
On the 14th day after checkout of the houseboat move towards Kovalam. On arrival at Kovalam, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting and relaxing for a while move out for an excursion to Kovalam Beach. The beach presents you to have a fun filled evening in the lap of Mother Nature. Stay overnight at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, head straight to the Kovalam beach to enjoy and explore the beautiful beach that is known worldwide for its seamless beauty and alluring surroundings. In lunch relish the delicious seafood on Kovalam beach. Return to the hotel in the evening. Enjoy an overnight stay at Kovalam.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
Price per person including taxes @ USD 900 X 02 person
@ USD 1800 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 1045 X 02 person
@ USD 2090 for 02 adults - 4*star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 1465 X 02 person
@ USD 2930 for 02 adults - 5*star
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Jaipur/Goa/Cochin - USD 175 per person
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Star||4* Star||5* Star|
|Delhi||Hotel Florance||Regent Grand||ITC Welcome|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Mansingh Palace||Hotel Trident/Hotel Radisson|
|Jaipur||Lords Plaza||Vesta International||Hotel Trident/Hotel Radisson|
|Goa||Hotel Colva Kinara||Baywatch Resort||Cidade De Goa|
|Cochin||Hotel Dunes||Hotel Dunes Continental||Hotel Trident|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain Resort||Devonshire Greens||Panoramic Gateway|
|Periyar||Spice Grove||Mountain Courtyard||Hotel Elephant Court|
|Kumarakom||Green field Resort||Lakesong Resort||Zuri Kumarakom|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Full time A/c Premium H/B||Luxury Hosueboat|
|Kovalam||Sagara beach Resort||Uday Samudra||Niraamaya Retreat|
Note: Base Category Rooms
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis. (01 double room)
- All meals in Hosueboat.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary by Indigo/similar.
- 01 Kathakali dance show ticket.
- 01 boat ride in Periyar lake.
- 01 Elephant/Jeep ride in Amer fort.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing in Cochin and Munnar, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare.
- Guide services in other places.
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Jun'19
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Enhance the delight of your holiday with add on experiences. Apart from the planned itinerary, these experiences will make your time all the more exciting. At an additional cost add some of the experiences suiting your interest, time availability and preference to your amazing holiday in India.
- 16 Days / 15 Night
- Delhi - Agra – Jaipur – G...