What are the 2 quintessential elements of the perfect holiday – the ladies would say culture and the men would say Golf. Well, we got you both in one terrific, 11 Nights, 12 Days itinerary. The Golden Triangle with Golf Tour takes you to the best golf courses in India, besides the culturally insightful Golden Triangle Tour that has been intentionally integrated to offer you the best of everything. The tour begins from Delhi, completes the Golden Triangle corridor via Jaipur and Agra and later proceeds to the best golf courses in Chandigrah and Shimla.
Golden Triangle with Golf Tour
Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi – Chandigarh – Shimla – Delhi
- Guided tours to major tourist attractions in Delhi such as Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Memorial, Qutab Minar Complex and Humayun’s Tomb.
- Golf at PAR 72, 18 hole Delhi Golf Course
- Excursion to Jaipur attractions such as Amer Fort, City Palace and Royal Observatory
- Shopping in local bazaars of Jaipur
- Visit popular tourist landmarks in and around Agra such as Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula’s Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri(Old Deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal.
- Golf at PAR 72, 18 hole Golf Club in Chandigarh
- Golf at PAR 68, 9 hole Golf Course in Naldehra
On arrival our representative shall meet you at the airport to welcome you and transfer you to hotel. Overnight hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Delhi Golf Club. The 6972 yards, PAR 72, the 18 Hole Golf Course was redesigned by Peter Thompson in 1977-78 and got a major fillip when it was chosen to host the first ever golf tournament at the Asian Games in 1982. More than 500 Golfers walk into History every day, as they play in the country's busiest course. The Club also has a Nine Hole B Course used primarily by beginners. The first hole on the main course is a 522 yards, PAR 5, which doglegs to the left around a thorny bush rough. Afternoon return back to the Hotel and followed by city tour of Old & New Delhi covering Laxmi Narayan Temple – The Place of Gods, India Gate - The memorial of martyrs, Parliament House – The Government Headquarters, Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in Asia, Red Fort - The red stone magic, Gandhi memorial – The memoir of father of the nation beside these some other places to visit are - Qutab Minar Complex and Humayun's Tomb. Overnight stay.
Morning, after breakfast, depart by surface to Jaipur 258 Kms. 5 hrs. drive approx. On arrival check-in to Hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay.
Today morning we shall take you for a tour to Amer Fort, and enjoy the joy ride on Elephant/Jeep. Afternoon enjoy the city seeing covering City Palace – occupies a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens & buildings and a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture, Royal Observatory – An observatory with some rare qualities to its credit and the Bazaar etc. Later relax in the hotel. Overnight stay.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Agra 235 Kms. en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri (Old Deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) Jama Masjid, The Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal. On arrival at Agra check into the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay.
Early morning tour of – "Taj Mahal" by the light of the Rising Sun – a poem written in white marble, the most extravagant monument ever built for love. Return to Hotel for breakfast. Proceed to city tour covering Red Fort – a visit to the fort in 'Agra' is a must since so many of the events which lead to the construction of the Taj took place here, Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb – The tomb is of particular interest since many of its design elephants overshadow the Taj.
Afternoon depart by surface to Delhi 205 Kms. 5 Hrs. drive approx. Arrive Delhi and check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay.
Morning after breakfast depart by surface to Chandigarh 238 Kms. 5 hrs. drive approx. Arrive and check-in to hotel. Afternoon half-day city tour. Overnight at hotel.
Have breakfast and proceed to Golf Club. Starting a Golf Course in Chandigarh was conceived in the 50's, it took almost 10 years for it to take shape. In 1960 a piece of land was allotted and the club was established with an initial membership of just 10 Golfers. The 09 Hole course was enlarged to 12, when the benevolent governor - who surrendered a major chunk of land from his official resident - granted additional land to the club in 1966. It was only as late as September 1983 that a regular 18 Hole PAR 72 Course was finally laid out over Sprawling 132 Acres. Afternoon return to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Shimla. Afternoon city tour of Shimla. Overnight at hotel.
Shimla was summer capital during British Raj & no English Township could be completed without a golf course. A suitable site was finally chosen at Naldehra which is 23 KMS away from Shimla. The course is carpeted by a fine, lush green turf, which requires little maintenance. The PAR 68 Course is basically located in a bowl & has 09 Holes, which can be back played to 18. Come back to hotel for relaxing, dine and overnight stay.
Enjoy the breakfast and the rest of the morning is at leisure. Later this afternoon depart by surface to Chandigarh which is approx. 3 hrs. away. Upon your arrival in Chandigarh, board the Shatabdi Express to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi and met with our tour representative. You will have an assisted transfer to the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
This is the last day of the tour. After having breakfast, you will be transferred to International Airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 910||USD 1045||USD 1269|
|04 Guests||USD 750||USD 882||USD 1108|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Delhi||02||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Jaipur||02||Lords Plaza||Vesta International||Radisson Blu|
|Agra||02||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar Premier|
|Delhi||01||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Chandigarh||02||The Palmdale||Fern Residency||Taj Chandigarh|
|Shimla||02||Hillcrest harmony Gold||White Grand or similar||The Grand welcome Resort & Spa|
|Delhi||01||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
Our cost includes the following services:-
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Train Fare for Kalka /Delhi in AC Chair Car.
- Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- 01 Elephant or Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- 01 Golf Game each in Delhi, Chandigarh and Shimla (Green fee only).
- Services of Local English-Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
Our cost does not include the following services:-
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 12 Days / 11 Night
- Delhi – Jaipur – Agra –...