One of the most popular tourist circuits in India, Golden Triangle Tour encompasses three significant cities of North India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Through Golden Triangle, one can witness the royal and cultural heritage of India in a shorter time span. In a bid to enhance the experience of our guests, we have expanded the tenure of Golden Triangle by adding Rajasthan (the land of Rajputana rulers) and Goa (the beach capital of India) to it.
- Guided excursion to Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Gandhi memorial, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and the Qutub Minar Complex
- Guided tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb and Red Fort
- Guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, The Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Birbal Bhawan
- Enjoy elephant joy ride to Amber Fort
- Half-day guided trip to Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Goa
Following your arrival at the Delhi airport, our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
The day 2 is scheduled for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi covering Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Gandhi memorial, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and the Qutub Minar Complex. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival, check into the hotel Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Agra which include Taj Mahal, Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb and Red Fort. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri (the abandoned Mughal town). Some interesting places to visit here include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, The Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Birbal Bhawan. On reaching Jaipur, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Amer. Here you will require an elephant ride to ascend to the Amber Fort. In the afternoon, enjoy the sightseeing tour of Jaipur which include City Palace, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaar. Stay overnight in the hotel.
The morning is free to relax and individual activities. Later, you will be transferred to the railway station to board the connecting train to Jodhpur. Upon arrival in Jodhpur, meet our representative who’ll escort you to the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, enjoy a half day sightseeing tour of Mehrangarh Fort (one of the largest forts in India) and Jaswant Thada (a 19th century white marble royal cenotaph). The evening is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Udaipur. On the way, visit the Ranakpur temples (the popular Jain pilgrimage center). On reaching Udaipur, check into the Lake Palace. In the evening, enjoy a leisurely stroll around the local bazaars of Udaipur. Stay overnight in the hotel.
On the 9th day, embark on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The attractions you will visit include Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, City Palace (a palatial complex built on the banks of Lake Pichola) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on the Lake Pichola. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for Goa. Upon arrival in Goa, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, venture out of your hotel and embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Old Goa. Se Cathedral, Basilica of Bomb Jesus and Church of St. Francis of Assisiare some popular attractions that you visit. The evening is free to relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today is your day to relax on the Goa beaches. Walk through the palm-fringed beaches of Goa, bask in the glory of the sun and rejuvenate your senses through Ayurvedic massage. Stay overnight in the hotel.
The morning is free to relax and unwind. In the evening, move to the international airport to board flight for Mumbai. On reaching Mumbai, drive to the international airport to board flight for onward destination.
SPECIAL PRICE IS BASED ON 02 PERSON TRAVELING TOGETHER WITH AIRCONDITION CAR
|15 Nights Package cost using Double sharing room per person in USD|
|02 Adults (Double Sharing)||
|Winter (01 Oct - 31 Mar 17)||$ 1085 PP||$ 1370 PP||$ 1995 PP|
|Supplement for monuments entrance fees||$ 75 PP|
|Supplement of Airfare 1 (Udaipur - Goa)||$ 80 PP|
USING HOTELS - 01 DOUBLE ROOM
|CITY||03* Hotels||04* Hotels||05* Hotels||Nights|
|Delhi||Regent Continental||The Hans||Le Meridien||2|
|Agra||Taj Villa||Clarks Shiraz||Radisson BLU||1|
|Jaipur||Lords Plaza||Park Regis||Radisson||2|
|Jodhpur||Polo Heritage||Pal Haveli||Vivanta by Taj Hari Mahal||2|
|Udaipur||Vishnu Priya||Udai Kothi||Trident||2|
|Goa||Silver Sand beach resort||Bay watch beach resort||Zuri white sand resort & casino||6|
Our cost includes the following services:
- 15 Nights accommodation on Double sharing room basis.
- Meeting assistance and greet at airport.
- Daily Breakfast in hotel as per program.
- Air-conditioned medium car for all transfers and sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in each city as per program.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Eveningboat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Our cost does not include the following services:
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates except from 20th Dec’2016 to 10 Jan’2017 – on request.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 16 Days / 15 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Jodhp...