One of the most popular tourist circuits in India, Golden Triangle Tour encompasses three significant cities of North India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Through Golden Triangle, one can witness the royal and cultural heritage of India in a shorter time span. In a bid to enhance the experience of our guests, we have expanded the tenure of Golden Triangle by adding Rajasthan (the land of Rajputana rulers) and Goa (the beach capital of India) to it.
- Guided excursion to Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Gandhi memorial, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and the Qutub Minar Complex
- Guided tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb and Red Fort
- Guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, The Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Birbal Bhawan
- Enjoy elephant joy ride to Amber Fort
- Half-day guided trip to Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Goa
Following your arrival at the Delhi airport, our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
The day 2 is scheduled for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi covering Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Gandhi memorial, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and the Qutub Minar Complex. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival, check into the hotel Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Agra which include Taj Mahal, Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb and Red Fort. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri (the abandoned Mughal town). Some interesting places to visit here include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, The Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Birbal Bhawan. On reaching Jaipur, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Amer. Here you will require an elephant ride to ascend to the Amber Fort. In the afternoon, enjoy the sightseeing tour of Jaipur which include City Palace, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaar. Stay overnight in the hotel.
The morning is free to relax and individual activities. Later, you will be transferred to the railway station to board the connecting train to Jodhpur. Upon arrival in Jodhpur, meet our representative who’ll escort you to the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, enjoy a half day sightseeing tour of Mehrangarh Fort (one of the largest forts in India) and Jaswant Thada (a 19th century white marble royal cenotaph). The evening is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Udaipur. On the way, visit the Ranakpur temples (the popular Jain pilgrimage center). On reaching Udaipur, check into the Lake Palace. In the evening, enjoy a leisurely stroll around the local bazaars of Udaipur. Stay overnight in the hotel.
On the 9th day, embark on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The attractions you will visit include Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, City Palace (a palatial complex built on the banks of Lake Pichola) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on the Lake Pichola. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for Goa. Upon arrival in Goa, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, venture out of your hotel and embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Old Goa. Se Cathedral, Basilica of Bomb Jesus and Church of St. Francis of Assisiare some popular attractions that you visit. The evening is free to relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Today is your day to relax on the Goa beaches. Walk through the palm-fringed beaches of Goa, bask in the glory of the sun and rejuvenate your senses through Ayurvedic massage. Stay overnight in the hotel.
The morning is free to relax and unwind. In the evening, move to the international airport to board flight for Mumbai. On reaching Mumbai, drive to the international airport to board flight for onward destination.
Price per person including taxes @ USD 890 x 02 person
@ USD 1780 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 995 x 02 person
@ USD 1990 for 02 adults - 4*Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 1345 x 02 person
@ USD 2690 for 02 adults - 5*Star
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Star||4* Star||5* Star|
|Delhi||Hotel Florance||Hotel Regent Grand||ITC Welcome|
|Jaipur||Hotel Lords Plaza||Vesta International||Hotel Trident|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Mansingh Palace||Hotel Trident|
|Jodhpur||Hotel Lords inn||Ranbanka palace||Hotel Radisson|
|Udaipur||Hotel Udaigarh||Justa Rajputana||Hotel Trident|
|Goa||Hotel Colva Kinara||Bay watch Resort||Cidade de Goa|
Note : Base category rooms
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary.
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort (one way only while going up)
- 01 boat ride in Udaipur.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entrance fee.
- Any airfare/Train fare
- Airfare Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Jun'19
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Enhance the delight of your holiday with add on experiences. Apart from the planned itinerary, these experiences will make your time all the more exciting. At an additional cost add some of the experiences suiting your interest, time availability and preference to your amazing holiday in India.
- 16 Days / 15 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Jodhp...