This Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie tour package is a perfect blend of spiritual and leisure vacation. This short Garhwal tour covers Haridwar, Rishikesh, and Mussoorie starting from Delhi and ends at Delhi. The tour to these beautiful is of 04 Nights and 05 days and offers its visitors the best of Uttarakhand tourist attractions. With the Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie tour package from Delhi you can delve into the spirituality, romance, adventure and natural beauty of the region. This is the best way to explore the cultural and traditional heritage of the country. The experiences during this tour will be staying with you for a long time.
Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour
Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Mussoorie – Dhanaulti – Mussoorie - Delhi
- Visit the famed Mall Road of Mussoorie
- Enjoy the river rafting in Rishikesh
- Adore the panoramic view of Mussoorie
- Visit Har Ki Pauri for Ganga Aarti at Haridwar
- Discover the opulent greenery and lovely fountains at Company Garden in Mussoorie
- Take a Rishikesh city tour
- Excursion to Neelkanth Mahadev Temple
Upon your arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway station, you will receive a warm welcome by our tour representatives in a traditional Indian style who will escort you and transfer to Haridwar by car where you will be able to enjoy your one day trip to Haridwar. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel in Haridwar that marks the beginning of the journey. After refreshing yourself, now you are free to explore the surroundings and beauty of the city. One of the sanctified places for Hindus, Haridwar is mostly visited by devotees of Lord Shiva and River Goddess Ganga.
The site of Magh Mela and world prominent Kumbh Mela, Haridwar is a treat for your divine and religion itself.
In the evening, visit the largest holy bathing Ghats of Haridwar, Har-ki-Pauri and participate in the splendid Ganga Aarti, a view that you will remember for long-lasting.
Enjoy your lavish dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Haridwar.
After a refreshing breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to a one day trip to Rishikesh – The Yoga capital of the world. Firstly, you will visit the Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, which is located around 32 km from Rishikesh in the Pauri Garhwal district. Established at an elevation of 1330 meters, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is one of the most sacred temples of Lord Shiva in the realm. According to Indian Mythology, the temple currently stands at the same place where Lord Shiva consumed the poison that originated from Samudra Manthan which made his throat blue in color. Thus, this incidence gave lord Shiva the name of Neelkanth. Pursue blessings of Lord Shiva and then move forward for the next attraction.
Visit Lakshman Jhula, a popular attraction of Rishikesh. It is a suspension bridge across the River Ganga. This place is famous to offer scenic views of the snowcapped mountains and lush green forests. The bridge was built in the year 1929 and it is said that Hindu deity Lakshman, brother of Lord Ram, crossed the Ganges on jute ropes, on which the bridge stands today.
Later in the evening, return to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Rishikesh.
After a delightful breakfast, you will drive to Mussoorie via road. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and revitalize yourself. Next ready to visit Kempty fall which is a popular picnic spot located at 15 Km from the city. The name Kempty is probably derived from the word 'Camp-tea'. Other major attractions to explore here are Gun hill- the second highest peak of Mussoorie, Company Garden also known as Municipal Garden, Mall road- located in the heart of Mussoorie, Camel's Back, Lal Tibba (Only Trek), etc.
Enjoy overnight stay in Mussoorie.
After breakfast, you will proceed for an excursion to Dhanaulti to explore the famous tourist attractions nearby. Relish in the great sightseeing of the city which covers the Jain Temples, ECO-Park which is the chief attraction which attracts more and more visitors every year, Dashavatar Temple also known as Panchayatan temple is located 10 Km away from Dhanaulti in Deogarh, Barehipani and Joranda Falls are the popular waterfalls, located in the heart of Simlipal national park.
In the evening, return to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 5 signs the end of your tour to Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie tour package and it is the time to return home. In the morning, after breakfast, check -out from the hotel and leave for Delhi. Our team members will meet you and assist you to board your onward flight back home. The tour comes to completion with the sweet and unforgettable memories.
Price Per person including all taxes
@ INR 18,000 /- x 02 Guests = INR 36,000 /-
Price Per person including all taxes
@ INR 14,500/- x 04 Guests = INR 58,000/-
Price Per person including all taxes
@ INR 12,850/- x 06 Guests = INR 77,100/-
Standard Package / Similar (3* Star):
|Days||Schedule||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan|
|1||Delhi to Haridwar||LG Regency||Executive Room||Dinner|
|2||Haridwar to Rishikesh||MJ Hills||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner|
|3||Rishikesh to Mussoorie||Highland Mussoorie||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner|
|4||Mussoorie||Highland Mussoorie||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- The above rates are valid from 1st April till 15th July 2020, except blackout dates.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Delhi – Haridwar – Rishik...