If you want to explore the amazing unspoiled beauty of the popular Himachal Pradesh, then opt for the 13 days Himachal tour package. This itinerary will offer you a chance to explore the amazing beauty of hill towns like Shimla, Manali, Palampur, Dharamshala, Khajjiar as well as Dalhousie. During the tour, you will indulge in a number of things such as sightseeing, shopping, adventure activities etc.
13 Days Himachal Tour Package
Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Palampur - Dharamshala - Khajjiar - Dalhousie - Chandigarh
- Visit to the ancient Jakhu temple in Shimla
- Adventure activities in Kufri Valley
- Indulge in Para-gliding, Rock climbing etc at Rohtang Pass and Solang Nallah
- Visit the ancient Hadmiba temple in Manali
- Halt at a 1000-yr old Baijnath temple, en-route Palampur
- Pottery lessons at Andretta Pottery, Palampur
- Rejuvenate yourself at the Chinmaya Tapovan Trust, Dharamshala
- Fun activities in Khajjiar
- A dip in medicinal water of Satdhara, Dalhousie
After reaching Chandigarh, get an assisted transfer to Shimla (By road). On arrival, check-in at the hotel. If time and energy permits, you can take a stroll in the nearby surroundings and treat your eyes with the natural beauty available in abundance. Overnight stay.
After having your breakfast on the second day, leave for a day’s excursion to Kufri, a small beautiful town. Once you reach Kufri, you can enjoy a lot in this picturesque location. Try your hand in trekking or hiking. You can also take a pony ride to explore the surroundings. While returning to Shimla, visit Jakhu Temple. Dedicated to Lord Hanuman, this is an ancient temple. Stay overnight.
Day 3 of the tour is fixed for sightseeing of Shimla where you are going to cover Kali Badi, Kamna Devi, City Church, Sankat Mochan, Kali Badi, the Mall road and the popular Ritz Theater, among the other things. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Have your breakfast and leave for Manali. On the way, you are going to explore the Kullu valley, an extremely beautiful place where you can enjoy sightseeing, shopping along with other activities; Sundernagar Lake, a beautiful and Pandhoh Dam, an embankment on river Beas. Once you reach Manali, check into the hotel. If energy permits, you can explore the surroundings on foot. Dinner and overnight stay.
5th day is fixed for sightseeing where you will go to Rohtang Pass. This is a 100-yr old snow glacier, a well-known tourist attraction, which is visited by a large number of tourists every day. The other visit of the day will be Solang Nallah. At both these places, along with treating your eyes with the surrounding beauty, you can try your hand at various adventure activities like para-gliding, rock climbing, zummaring and more. Overnight stay in Manali.
Today, you are going to explore the hill town of Old Manali. You will cover places like Hadimba Devi temple (a popular ancient cave temple), Manu Temple, Vashist Temple, Van Vihar and Monastery as well. Stay overnight in the hotel.
After you have your breakfast, begin your journey towards Palampur, a small hill town bounded by pine forests and tea estates. En-route, you will drive pass through Jogindernagar Valley. Halt at Baijnath temple, this amazing piece of Indian architecture, around 1000 years old, is dedicated to Lord Shiva. In the evening, after you reach Palampur, complete your check-in formalities. Stay overnight.
Have your breakfast and leave for visiting Andretta Pottery. This pottery studio was started in 1983 and has gained a lot of popularity. You can observe the art of pottery making here and if you want you can even try your hand at it. Return back to the main town for lunch. Post lunch, leave for Dharamshala (Meclodganj). Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Chinmaya Tapovan Trust. Surrounded by the Himalayas, filled with calmness, this is a perfect place to meditate and relax yourself. Stay overnight in Dharamshala
Proceed to Khajjiar through Jot. Popular as Mini Switzerland, Khajjiar is a hill station that is a famous tourist destination too. Upon arriving in Khajjiar, check-into the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities. We suggest that you should indulge in nature walk, horse riding and zorbing. If not, then you can also visit attractions like Golden Devi temple, Khajji Nag temple, Khajiiar Lake Etc. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Have your taking and leave for Dalhousie on the 10th day of the tour. Once you reach Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel. Dalhousie, a quaint hill town with unspoiled beauty was established as a summer retreat during the British Raj in 1854. Named after Lord Dalhousie, it witnesses a large number of tourists. If you want then you can explore the surroundings on foot or can visit the local bazaar as well. Stay overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11th is booked for Dalhousie sightseeing. You are going to explore the local scenery of the Bakrota Hill, Pangi View, Bathri View. From these points, you can have an amazing view of the region. Later, you will visit the waterfalls of Subhash Baoli that offers a point offering an amazing view of Dharashala, Satdhara, which are 7 springs blessed with medicinal properties and Panjpulla, a memorial with 5 bridges. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for Chandigarh, after you have your breakfast. On arrival, check into the hotel. Have your breakfast and rest for some time. Later, in the evening, enjoy boating on Sukhna lake and visit Rock Garden too, two major attractions. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Head for the railway station or the airport for your onward destination journey.
FAQs of 13 Days Himachal Tour Package
Ques: What are the tourist places covered in this 13 days Himachal tour package?
Ans:Our 13-day Himachal tour package covers many tourist places in the mountains. The popular ones are:
- The Mall Road, Jakhu Temple, Kali Badi, Kamna Devi, City Church, Sankat Mochan, Kali Badi, Ritz Theater (Shimla)
- Mahasu Peak, Kufri Fun World ( Kufri)
- Kullu valley, Sundernagar Lake, Pandhoh Dam ( Kullu)
- Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley (adventure hubs in Manali)
- Hadimba Devi temple, Manu Temple, Vashist Temple, Van Vihar and Monastery (Manali)
- Tea Estates, Baijnath temple, and Andretta Pottery (Palampur)
- Chinmaya Tapovan Trust, Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex, Library of Tibetan Works and Archives (Dharamshala)
- Golden Devi temple, Khajji Nag temple, Khajiiar Lake, etc. (Khajjiar)
- Bakrota Hill, Pangi View, Bathri View, Subhas Baoli (Dalhousie)
- ukhna lake and Rock Garden (Chandigarh)
Ques: What is the best time to book Himachal tour package?
Ans: Weather in Himachal Pradesh is pleasant all through the year, therefore Himachal Tour Packages can be booked any time to the year, but it is best to avoid the monsoon.
Ques: What are the adventure activities to do in Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh is known for adventure activities. Trekking, paragliding, camping, zorbing, hot air ballooning and water sports are the popular activities in summers and in winters the thrilling activities include heli-skiing, ice-skiing and other snow sports.
Ques: What are the most popular things to do during this Himachal trip?
Ans: The 13-day Himachal trip covers the most popular things to do in the mountain state. These include:
- Fun outing in Kufri with horse riding to Mahasu Peak
- Walk and explore Shimla’s Mall Road
- Pray at the ancient shrines of Shimla- Christ Church, Kali Temple, Jakhu Temple, Kamna Devi, Sankat Mochan, Kali Badi
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Kullu valley, Sundernagar Lake, and Pandhoh Dam
- Get a rush of adrenalin with adventure activities at Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
- Pray at Hadimba Devi temple, Manu Temple, Vashist Temple, the sacred temples in Manali
- Enjoy the lush expanse of Manali’s Van Vihar and Monastery
- Awe at the lush Tea Estates of Palampur
- Pray at the holy Baijnath temple
- Try your skills at and Andretta Pottery in Palampur
- Learn about Buddhism at Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex in Dharamshala
- Enjoy the bliss of ‘Mini Switzerland’ Khajjiar and the scenic Khajjiar Lake
- Pray at the Golden Devi temple and Khajji Nag temple in Khajjiar
- Explore the beauty of Dalhousie from Bakrota Hill point, Pangi View, Bathri View, etc.
- Awe at Dalhouise’s Subhas Baoli, the seven springs blessed with medicinal properties and Panjpulla, a memorial with five bridges
- Boating at Chandigarh’s scenic Sukhna lake
- Marvel at the waste to art specimens at the Rock Garden
Ques: What are the popular markets to buy souvenirs during this tour?
Ans: On a Himachal tour there are many popular markets to get some shopping done. The must-visit markets include Mall Road in Shimla as well as in Manali.
Ques: Which hill stations I can visit during this Himachal holiday package?
Ans: On your visit with Himachal Holiday packages the itineraries mostly cover the hill stations as the entire state is snuggled in the lap of the Himalayas. The hill towns covered on this tour are Shimla, Kufri, Manali, Palampur, Dharamshala, and Dalhousie.
Ques: Can I book this 13 days Himachal tour for my family?
Ans: Yes, you can book this 13 days Himachal tour for your family with us and the tour comprises several activities which your family will enjoy. You can also customize the tour as per your requirement.
- 13 Days / 12 Night
- Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali ...