Himachal temple tour by Indian Holiday is a unique tour package which takes you through some auspicious temples of Himachal, coupled with sightseeing in Chandigarh. The tour gives you an opportunity to seek blessings from temples including Naina Devi Temple, Sheetla Mata Temple, Jwalamukhi Temple, Chintpurni Temple, Bagala Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple and Brijeshwari Devi Temple, spread all around the state. The tour promises you with memories which you are going to remember for a lifetime.
Himachal Temple Tour
Chandigarh - Kangra - Chandigarh
- Naina Devi Temple
- Sheetla Mata Temple
- Jwalamukhi Temple
- Chintpurni Temple
- Bagala Temple
- Chamunda Devi Temple
- Brijeshwari Temple
On arrival in Chandigarh, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. Thereafter, get all set to explore the famous tourist attractions of Chandigarh, the first planned city of the country. The list of attraction of the day includes Sukhna Lake- an artificial lake lying at the Shivalik foothills where you can enjoy boating, Rock Garden- a garden consisting of sculptures made from waste material, Tower of Shadows- partially-open airy sculptures and more. Have a comfortable stay at night in the hotel.
On the 2nd day, leave early in the morning for temple tour in Himachal. The tour starts from Naina Devi Temple. Seek blessings at the temple and head towards Sheetla Mata Temple and Jwalamukhi Temple. After Darshan from all these temples, go towards Kangra city which is 30 km from Jwalamukhi Temple. Once you seek blessing, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Have breakfast in the morning and then leave for Chintpurni Temple, which is placed at a distance of around 55 km from Kangra city. Later, visit the Bagala Temple. Enjoy the scenic locations around these temples and then head back to Kangra. Enjoy a comfortable stay at hotel.
This day is also scheduled for Darshan at two other popular temples of the region. Visit the beautiful and serene Chamunda Devi Temple, about 24 km from Kangra. Thereafter, leave for Brijeshwari Temple, which is dedicated to Goddess Parvati, the better half of Lord Shiva. Back to Kanga by evening, this is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight.
On the last day of Temple tour in Himachal Pradesh, get an assisted transfer to the Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey with good blessings of Devi Maa.
Quote - 1
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 16,150/-|
|04 Adults||INR 12,700/-|
|06 Adults||INR 10,800/-|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Chandigarh||Hotel Swan Chandigarh||Deluxe||01|
- Accommodation: Double sharing rooms will be provided.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast & Dinner in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sedan Car (02 Pax) Toyota Innova Car (4/6 Pax) (AC will not operate in hills).
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare.
- Cable Car Ride
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 01st September - till 31st March 2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- The above given prices are not applicable on blackout dates or any festive time.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Chandigarh - Kangra - Chandig...