The north Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir is an ideal destination to enjoy memorable vacation with your loved ones. Idyllic Kashmir Vaishno Devi tour package by Indian Holiday offers you a chance to pay homage to the most revered Mata Vaishno Devi shrine and visit the famed destinations of Kashmir, the ‘Heaven on Earth’. During the itinerary of 6 nights and 7 days, have darshan at Vaishno devi cave temple and partake in sightseeing and other leisure activities in enchanting places like Srinagar, Pahalga, Sonamarg and Gulmarg.
After arrival at the Jammu Airport / Station, an IHPL representative helps you with an assisted transfer to Katra, the base for Vaishno Devi Yatra. As you reach Katra, check-into the hotel. Relax for sometime before starting the trek for Vaishno Devi cave temple. Starting from Katra, the trek to the Darbar is around 14 km. The main four points that you cross during the journey are Banganga, Adhkuwari, Saanjhi Chatt and finally the Bhawan or temple. Once inside the gufa or the cave, have Darshan of the Maa Vaishno Devi- residing in the form of 3 pindies (idols), depicting Ma Sarswati, Ma Kali and Ma Laxmi. Post-darshan, if you want you can buy Prasad. Begin backward trek to Katra.
Once you reach the hotel, relax and get freshen-up. The rest of the day is free to either relax or spend it as per one’s interest. One can visit the nearby market; taste the local food specialties and so on .Post dinner, overnight stay in Katra.
After an early breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred to Srinagar, by road. Evening arrival in Srinagar, check-in at the hotel. The summer capital of Jammu-Kashmir state, Srinagar is popular for its lakes, houseboats and gardens. The evening is at leisure. Stay overnight.
Day 4, post breakfast, is scheduled for a day visit to Gulmarg. The road from Srinagar to Gulmarg via Tangmarg is an extremely mesmerizing one. The snow-clad mountains and the mauve and white flower grown on the side of the road offers a soothing sight to the eyes. As you reach Gulmarg, you are free to spend the doing in the activities of your interest. Enjoy leisure walks or enjoy a ride in the world’s second-highest Gondola ride in Gulmarg up to Khilanmarg. The view from the top is even more enchanting. Back to Srinagar in the evening for an overnight.
On the 5th day of the tour, after breakfast, get all set for a day’s visit to Pahalgam. On the way, do not miss visiting the saffron fields. Admire the mesmerizing views driving through the pine forest. After reaching Pahalgam, you are free to indulge in leisure activities. Visit the local market to splurge on shopping, enjoy a horse ride or you can also partake in rafting in River Lidder. In the evening, return to Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast on day 6, the day is fixed for an excursion to Sonamarg. The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is going to be one of the most memorable one. Known as the ‘gateway to Ladakh’, Sonamarg offers a lot to its visitor. Enjoy a walk or a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier (at your own cost). Return to Srinagar in the evening for an overnight stay.
On the last day post breakfast, complete the check-out formalities. Partake in half-day city tour of Srinagar, covering the prime attractions. Later, get an assisted transfer to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Hotels to be used or similar
|Katra||Hotel Dolphin||Dolphin||Rama Trident|
|Srinagar||Hotel Ashvale||Regal Palace||Pine Spring/Clarks Inn|
|Per Person Cost||2*Hotels||3*Hotels||4*Hotels|
|02 Pax||INR 16,200||INR 17,000||INR 23,200|
|04 Pax||INR 12,500||INR 13,200||INR 19,200|
|06 Pax||INR 10,800||INR 11,700||INR 18,000|
|Extra Bed||INR 5,200||INR 5,700||INR 11,200|
Tour cost Includes:
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Indigo/Tavera.
- 02 nights in Katra at Hotel.
- 04 nights in Srinagar at Hotel.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis.
- Pick up from Jammu & drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Shikara Ride for an hour at Dal Lake.
- With GST.
Cost Does Not Include:-
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging (it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Gondola ticket at gulmarg.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your.
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- Above rates are not valid for long weekends and any for any festive season.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note: In Kashmir/Leh only BSNL postpaid SIM Card works and SIM Card of any other operators don’t work in these.
Areas because of network problems. Sometimes Airtel postpaid works in these areas but we strongly recommend to use only BSL postpaid SIM.
Hence we request all our valued guests to take BSNL postpaid SIM card during your Kashmir/Leh tour.
The other option is to get in touch with us through our local driver or local office.
Note : Any Expenses Arising Out of Unforeseen Circumstances Like Flight Delay / Cancellation / Hike in Fare.
Strike or Any Other Natural Calamities or Any Emergency Evacuation Expenses.
Any Other Item Not Mentioned in The Cost Includes Section.
Medical Expenses (apart from First Aid) And Insurance of Any Kind.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Jammu - Katra - Srinagar - Gu...