Ladakh is one of the most enchanting regions and one of the most popular tourist attractions in India. Weeklong '6 Nights 7 Days Leh Ladakh Tour Package', offers the visitor a chance to experience the best of sights and sounds of Leh Ladakh. This well-planned itinerary by IndianHoliday takes you to some of the gems of Ladakh such as Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake. Indulge in sightseeing and shopping in Leh, bird watching at Pangong Lake and Camel Safari at Nubra Valley.
Journey To Ladakh
Leh - Nubra Valley - Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
- Visit to Alchi Monastery for its miniature paintings
- Halt at the confluence of River Indus and River Zanskar
- Camel Safari on the white sand dunes of Nubra
- Shopping in local markets of Leh
- Explore the very-popular Hemis monastery
- A day at the mesmerizing Pangong Lake
Catch a flight from Delhi airport to Leh. On arriving in Leh, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your hotel. After completing the check-in formalities, the day is at leisure. Placed at an altitude of 3542 meters, the enchanting Leh is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. It is extremely important that you acclimatize yourself to the high pressure of the high altitude so that you can enjoy your vacations here. Overnight stay.
The 2nd day of the tour, begin driving westwards of Leh to visit Alchi Monastery. The Buddhist monastery, Alchi Gompa was founded between 958 - 1055 AD. The complex is placed on the banks of River Indus. One of Ladakh's most important Buddhist centers of learning, this monastery houses some old miniature paintings. On the way, drive the Magnetic Hill- one of the wonders of the Himalayas and later halt to click some pictures at the confluence of Rivers Zanskar and Indus in Nimu. Thereafter, continue to the monastery. When you are returning to the hotel, visit Military Hall of Fame- a museum constructed and maintained by the Army in the memory of the war heroes. Stay overnight.
Start your day early and get transferred to Nubra Valley, by road. Driver past Khardungla, touted as the highest motorable road in the world, placed at an altitude of 18360 feet. Enjoy the mesmerizing views. Afternoon is scheduled for a visit to Hundur and Diskit monasteries, placed at a small distance from each other. Both are popular Buddhist monasteries of Nubra. Next visit is to the white sand dunes where you partake in Camel Safari on double-humped camels, found only in Nubra. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
The morning of day 4 is for visiting Samstanling Monastery-known for its serene ambiance and assembly halls with artifacts. Return to Leh via Khardung La. The evening is scheduled for exploring the local markets of Leh, where you can get your hands on some amazing stuff such as wood carvings, Pashmina shawls, Masks, pearls, handicrafts and more. Overnight stay.
The day is scheduled for an excursion to the Pangong Lake. On the way, drive past Chang La- the high mountain pass at an altitude 5360 m. Later, continue towards the lake crossing Durnuk and Tangtse village, placed in Changthang region. Witness the daily activities of the locals. Afternoon arrival at the banks of the lake. Set-up tents here. Also known as Pangong Tso, it is an enchanting lake. Treat your eyes to the amazing views of the surrounding area. Visit the nearby located local village to gain an insight into the local culture of Leh Ladakh. Overnight in tents.
Start day 6 of the tour a little early to capture some early morning views around the lake. During this of the day, the place offers some wonderful photography opportunities. Later, have breakfast and begin driving back to Leh. On the way, if you want, you can halt at the richest and the largest monastery of Ladakh, Hemis Monastery. Afternoon arrival in Leh. After arriving, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Later, you can indulge on shopping for souvenirs for your loved ones back home. Overnight stay.
In the morning of the last day, get an assisted transfer to the Kushok Bakula airport to board flight for Delhi.
Journey to Ladakh price per person with all tax @ INR 24800 x 06 pax = INR 148800
Luxury Hotels to be used or similar
|Nubra||Mystic Meadows Earth Home|
- MAP meals at all places. ( Breakfast and Dinner )
- (03 double )sharing rooms and tents at all places.
- Non ac Innova/ Xylo or Scorpio for all sight seen as per the itinerary on non-disposal.
- Permit fee and Environment fee.
- Inner line permit
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Pick up & drop at leh Aiport
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All tax with GST 5% as of now
- Any airfare.
- Monastery entrances fee
- Camel Riding fee
- Mineral water, snacks, napkins, wet wipes , phone bills, laundry etc.
- Tips to driver/ hotels staff etc.
- Extra cost for hotels and transport in case of flight cancellation and road blockade.
- Travel insurance fee.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion column
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The rates are valid May till sep 2021
- Any Changes in rate of Exchange will affect the cost.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- In Kashmir/Leh only BSNL/ jio/Airtel postpaid SIM Card works and SIM Card of any other operators don’t work in these areas because of network problems. Sometimes Airtel postpaid works in these areas but we strongly recommend to use only BSL postpaid SIM. Hence we request all our valued guests to take BSNL postpaid SIM card during your Kashmir/Leh tour. The other option is to get in touch with us through our local driver or local office.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Leh - Nubra Valley - Leh - Pa...