Ladakh is one of the most enchanting regions and one of the most popular tourist attractions of India. Weeklong Journey to Ladakh tour package, offers the visitor a chance to experience the best of sights and sounds of Ladakh. This well-planned itinerary by Leh Ladakh India takes you to some of the gems of Ladakh such as Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake. Indulge in sightseeing and shopping in Leh, bird watching at Pangong Lake and Camel Safari at Nubra Valley.
Catch a flight from Delhi airport to Leh. On arriving in Leh, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your hotel. After completing the check-in formalities, the day is at leisure. Placed at an altitude of 3542 meters, the enchanting Leh is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. It is extremely important that you acclimatize yourself to the high pressure of the high altitude so that you can enjoy your vacations here. Overnight stay.
The 2nd day of the tour, begin driving westwards of Leh to visit Alchi Monastery. The Buddhist monastery, Alchi Gompa was founded between 958 - 1055 AD. The complex is placed on the banks of River Indus. One of Ladakh's most important Buddhist centers of learning, this monastery houses some old miniature paintings. On the way, drive the Magnetic Hill- one of the wonders of the Himalayas and later halt to click some pictures at the confluence of Rivers Zanskar and Indus in Nimu. Thereafter, continue to the monastery. When you are returning to the hotel, visit Military Hall of Fame- a museum constructed and maintained by the Army in the memory of the war heroes. Stay overnight.
Start your day early and get transferred to Nubra Valley, by road. Driver past Khardungla, touted as the highest motorable road in the world, placed at an altitude of 18360 feet. Enjoy the mesmerizing views. Afternoon is scheduled for a visit to Hundur and Diskit monasteries, placed at a small distance from each other. Both are popular Buddhist monasteries of Nubra. Next visit is to the white sand dunes where you partake in Camel Safari on double-humped camels, found only in Nubra. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
The morning of day 4 is for visiting Samstanling Monastery-known for its serene ambiance and assembly halls with artifacts. Return to Leh via Khardung La. The evening is scheduled for exploring the local markets of Leh, where you can get your hands on some amazing stuff such as wood carvings, Pashmina shawls, Masks, pearls, handicrafts and more. Overnight stay.
The day is scheduled for an excursion to the Pangong Lake. On the way, drive past Chang La- the high mountain pass at an altitude 5360 m. Later, continue towards the lake crossing Durnuk and Tangtse village, placed in Changthang region. Witness the daily activities of the locals. Afternoon arrival at the banks of the lake. Set-up tents here. Also known as Pangong Tso, it is an enchanting lake. Treat your eyes to the amazing views of the surrounding area. Visit the nearby located local village to gain an insight into the local culture of Leh. Overnight in tents.
Start day 6 of the tour a little early to capture some early morning views around the lake. During this of the day, the place offers some wonderful photography opportunities. Later, have breakfast and begin driving back to Leh. On the way, if you want, you can halt at the richest and the largest monastery of Ladakh, Hemis Monastery. Afternoon arrival in Leh. After arriving, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Later, you can indulge on shopping for souvenirs for your loved ones back home. Overnight stay.
In the morning of the last, get an assisted transfer to the Kushok Bakula airport to board flight for Delhi.
Hotels to be used
|Destination||Deluxe Hotel/ similar||Meal Plan|
|Leh||Holiday Ladakh||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Nubra Valley||Mystic Meadow Camp||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Pangong Lake||Mystic Meadow Camp||Breakfast and Dinner|
Our Quote- For Indian National:
|No of Pax||Price|
|02||INR 28,500 per person|
|04||INR 21,000 per person|
|06||INR 18,200 per person|
Our Quote- For Foreign National:
|No of Pax||Price|
|02||USD 484 per person|
|04||USD 362 per person|
|06||USD 311 per person|
- Accommodation using Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned above in the Package.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by non Ac Innova/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Inner line permit.
- All tax as of now.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services. (USD 35 per day)
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your.
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Leh - Nubra Valley - Leh - Pa...