This 6 days tour itinerary for Kashmir valley includes sightseeing of the most beautiful cities of the valley like Srinagar, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg. In which you will enjoy a romantic Shikara ride on Dal Lake and a thrilling gondola ride in Gulmarg. This 5 Nights 6 Days Kashmir Panorama Tour is a bundle of happiness that will let you enjoy the mesmeric beauty of Kashmir Valley.
Kashmir Panorama Tour
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Dal Lake in Srinagar
- Mughal Garden in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Thajiwas Glacier in Sonmarg
- Pony Ride in Pahalgam
Once you arrive at the Srinagar airport, you will get transferred either to the hotel or to the houseboat. You will get Welcome drink on arriving. Spend the day in doing leisure activities. Overnight stay.
Relish a sumptuous breakfast and proceed for sightseeing. You are going to cover the Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Chashmi-e Shahi, as well as Nishat Bagh. Post lunch, you are going to enjoy a Shikara ride on the popular lake of Kashmir valley, Dal Lake. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Post breakfast, Leave for a day- trip to Gulmarg (50 kms). On reaching there, enjoy the beautiful landscapes and some other activities like pony ride, Gondola ride (cable car) etc. In the evening return back to Srinagar for stay overnight.
Post breakfast, leave for a day-trip to Sonamarg (80 kms). You will be mesmerized by the greenery sprinkled around the snow covered mountains. One can also enjoy a pony ride that will take you to Thajiwas Glacier. One can see snow here all around the year. Back to Srinagar for stay overnight.
Post breakfast, the entire day book for a visit to Pahalgam (86 kms). Pahalgam is a beautiful town in state of Jammu and Kashmir, which is quite popular amongst the tourists for it's natural beauty and adventure activities. Along with visiting the popular spots, you can also enjoy pony ride. Back to Srinagar for stay overnight.
Have your breakfast and spend some quite moments. Take a stroll and enjoy the surroundings. Later, get transferred to the airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
|Double sharing per person||Per Person Cost|
|02 Pax||INR 12500+5% GST|
|04 Pax||INR 10300+5% GST|
|6 Pax||INR 9100+5% GST|
|Extra Bed||INR 5500+5% GST|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|Accommodation Used||3* Standard Hotels|
|Srinagar||Hotel Zaryab/Regal Palace/Grand Sahara Hills|
- Gondola @ Rs.750/- per person from Base to 01st Phase
- Gondola @ Rs.1700/- per person from base to 02nd Phase
- Entry fees of Mughal Gardens @ Rs.100/- per person
- Local English speaking guide @ Rs.800/- per day.
- Chained Vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg during winters (13 Kms One way) (2000/- per vehicle Max 6 Pax in a vehicle)
- Thajwas glacier trip by Pony , zero point by union vehicle. (not possible in Winters, Vehicle reaches up to Gagangear which is 13 Kms below from Main Sonmarg.)
- Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley at Pahalgam @ Rs.2500/- per Union vehicle Max 06 Pax.
- Aru & Betaab Valley Entry Fees @ Rs.200/- Per head. (Depend upon weather conditions)
- Mineral water @ Rs.20/- per bottle.
- If you require Innova Cost per day will increase by Rs.500/-.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Non Ac Dzire/Tavera.
- 05 Nights in Srinagar at Hotel Zaryab/Regal Palace/Grand Sahara Hills.
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens.
- Day trip to Gulmarg.
- Day trip to Pahalgam.
- Day trip to Sonmarg.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 01 Hours.
- Pick-up & Drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Above rates are net & Non-commissionable.
- Above rates include toll, parking taxes.
- Above rates are subject to Availability of Rooms.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from 01st Oct’21 to 31st Mar’2022. The price is not valid on Long Weekends, during Diwali and from 20th Dec to 10th Jan’2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...