The South-Indian state of Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India, which is flocked by tourists from all around the globe. The state has been blessed with several natural wonders, one of which is the Kerala backwaters- a network of lagoons, canals, rivers and lakes. The best way to explore these is a houseboat tour. Opt for meticulously-planned Kerala Houseboat tour, expanding in a duration of 3 nights and 4 days. Enjoy an overnight houseboat ride in Alleppey. Kumarakom is another delightful highlight.
After arrival at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, meet our tour representative who helps with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and freshen-up. Thereafter, embark on a sightseeing tour. Some of the prime attractions of Cochin that you can visit today include Paradesi Synagogue in the Jew town, Mattancherry Palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, Chinese fishing nets, Ernakulam Shiva temple, St. Francis Church, and more. The Queen of the Arabian Sea, Cochin is a mix of old-world and new-age charm. In the evening, you can also visit the popular markets for shopping.
Overnight stay in Cochin.
Today, begin driving to one of the most popular backwater destinations of Kerala, Alleppey. Arrive at Pallathuruthy Jetty, and complete the check-in formalities by 12:00 PM. Sail through the stunning attractions of Vilakumaram Thodu and Kanitta. Soak-in the serenity spread all around and savor the delightful views. Enjoy special lunch on-board, prepared by the trained chef. The houseboat cruises through SNDP thodu, Kuppapuram, and Vembanad Kayal. Later, halt at Kainakary to partake in canoeing for an hour. This activity here is equally popular amid adventure lovers and nature lovers. Go aboard the cruise that sets off to Kuttamangalam, Chennengary through Nedumudi. Spot colorful birds, spot the locals indulged in their daily work and more. Enjoy sumptuous delicacies during a traditional dinner on-board the houseboat.
Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
The houseboat arrives in Kumarakom today. After breakfast, complete the check- out formalities and de-board the houseboat. Thereafter, start your road journey to Kumarakom. As you reach, check- in to the hotel. The rest of the day free at leisure. Kumarakom is a lush pristine town on the banks of Lake Vembanad. Some of the attractions of this place are its backwater houseboat cruises and avifauna wealth. The place has been blessed by peaceful environs. Explore the place on your own.
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, check out and get transferred to the Cochin Airport for boarding the flight for onward destination.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Cochin||Dunes Continental||The Dunes||Radisson Blu|
|Kumarakom||Royal Riviera||Lakesong||Kumarakom Lake Resort|
|Alleppey||Dlx Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
Price per person for Indian National
|No of Person||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|2 Pax||INR 11,500||INR 14,500||INR 21,500|
|4 Pax||INR 9,500||INR 10,500||INR 17,500|
|6 Pax||INR 8,500||INR 9,500||INR 16,500|
|Extra Bed||INR 3,500||INR 4,500||INR 10,000|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo Car for 02 Guests and Ac Innova for 4-6 Guests with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. Rates are valid till Sep 2018
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click:www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Cochin - Alleppey - Kumarakom...