The South-Indian state of Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India, which is flocked by tourists from all around the globe. The state has been blessed with several natural wonders, one of which is the Kerala backwaters- a network of lagoons, canals, rivers and lakes. The best way to explore these is a houseboat tour. Opt for meticulously-planned Kerala Houseboat tour, expanding in a duration of 3 nights and 4 days. Enjoy an overnight houseboat ride in Alleppey. Kumarakom is another delightful highlight.
After arrival at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, meet our tour representative who helps with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and freshen-up. Thereafter, embark on a sightseeing tour. Some of the prime attractions of Cochin that you can visit today include Paradesi Synagogue in the Jew town, Mattancherry Palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, Chinese fishing nets, Ernakulam Shiva temple, St. Francis Church, and more. The Queen of the Arabian Sea, Cochin is a mix of old-world and new-age charm. In the evening, you can also visit the popular markets for shopping.
Overnight stay in Cochin.
Today, begin driving to one of the most popular backwater destinations of Kerala, Alleppey. Arrive at Pallathuruthy Jetty, and complete the check-in formalities by 12:00 PM. Sail through the stunning attractions of Vilakumaram Thodu and Kanitta. Soak-in the serenity spread all around and savor the delightful views. Enjoy special lunch on-board, prepared by the trained chef. The houseboat cruises through SNDP thodu, Kuppapuram, and Vembanad Kayal. Later, halt at Kainakary to partake in canoeing for an hour. This activity here is equally popular amid adventure lovers and nature lovers. Go aboard the cruise that sets off to Kuttamangalam, Chennengary through Nedumudi. Spot colorful birds, spot the locals indulged in their daily work and more. Enjoy sumptuous delicacies during a traditional dinner on-board the houseboat.
Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
The houseboat arrives in Kumarakom today. After breakfast, complete the check- out formalities and de-board the houseboat. Thereafter, start your road journey to Kumarakom. As you reach, check- in to the hotel. The rest of the day free at leisure. Kumarakom is a lush pristine town on the banks of Lake Vembanad. Some of the attractions of this place are its backwater houseboat cruises and avifauna wealth. The place has been blessed by peaceful environs. Explore the place on your own.
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, check out and get transferred to the Cochin Airport for boarding the flight for onward destination.
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 02 Guests
@ INR 14,000 x 02 = INR 28,000 /-
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 04 Guests
@ INR 11,000 x 04 = INR 44,000 /-
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 06 Guests
@ INR 9,000 x 06 = INR 54,000 /-
Hotels (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals Plan|
|1||Cochin||Hotel Emerald||Emerald Premium||-|
|2||Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe||All meals|
|3||Kumarakom||Lakshmi Resort||Ac Deluxe||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Twin Sharing Room.
- Daily Breakfast as mentioned above in the package.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift D’zire Car for 02 Guests & Ac Toyota Innova for 04 & 06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any Air fare/ Train Tickets
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates.
Rate valid from 01st Oct 2018 to 31st Mar 2019 (Except between 5th Nov 2018 to 15th November 2018 & 21st Dec 2018 to 05th Jan 2019).
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Cochin - Alleppey - Kumarakom...