The South-Indian state of Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India, which is flocked by tourists from all around the globe. The state has been blessed with several natural wonders, one of which is the Kerala backwaters- a network of lagoons, canals, rivers and lakes. The best way to explore these is a houseboat tour. Opt for meticulously-planned Kerala Houseboat tour, expanding in a duration of 3 nights and 4 days. Enjoy an overnight houseboat ride in Alleppey. Kumarakom is another delightful highlight.
After arrival at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, meet our tour representative who helps with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and freshen-up. Thereafter, embark on a sightseeing tour. Some of the prime attractions of Cochin that you can visit today include Paradesi Synagogue in the Jew town, Mattancherry Palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, Chinese fishing nets, Ernakulam Shiva temple, St. Francis Church, and more. The Queen of the Arabian Sea, Cochin is a mix of old-world and new-age charm. In the evening, you can also visit the popular markets for shopping.
Overnight stay in Cochin.
Today, begin driving to one of the most popular backwater destinations of Kerala, Alleppey. Arrive at Pallathuruthy Jetty, and complete the check-in formalities by 12:00 PM. Sail through the stunning attractions of Vilakumaram Thodu and Kanitta. Soak-in the serenity spread all around and savor the delightful views. Enjoy special lunch on-board, prepared by the trained chef. The houseboat cruises through SNDP thodu, Kuppapuram, and Vembanad Kayal. Later, halt at Kainakary to partake in canoeing for an hour. This activity here is equally popular amid adventure lovers and nature lovers. Go aboard the cruise that sets off to Kuttamangalam, Chennengary through Nedumudi. Spot colorful birds, spot the locals indulged in their daily work and more. Enjoy sumptuous delicacies during a traditional dinner on-board the houseboat.
Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
The houseboat arrives in Kumarakom today. After breakfast, complete the check- out formalities and de-board the houseboat. Thereafter, start your road journey to Kumarakom. As you reach, check- in to the hotel. The rest of the day free at leisure. Kumarakom is a lush pristine town on the banks of Lake Vembanad. Some of the attractions of this place are its backwater houseboat cruises and avifauna wealth. The place has been blessed by peaceful environs. Explore the place on your own.
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, check out and get transferred to the Cochin Airport for boarding the flight for onward destination.
Package cost including taxes – USD 235 X 02 person
USD 470 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 255 X 02 person
USD 510 for 02 adults - 4*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 395 X 02 person
USD 790 for 02 adults - 5*Star
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Jabalpur/Delhi- USD 70 per person
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Cochin||Dunes Continental||The Dunes||Holiday Inn|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Full time A/c Premium H/B||Luxury Hosueboat|
|Kumarakom||Greenfield Resort||Lakesong Resort||Zuri Resort|
Note: Base category rooms
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis. (01 double room)
- All meals in Hosueboat
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing in Cochin
- 01 Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary by Indigo/similar
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare
- Guide services in other places
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 1st April to 30th Sep’19.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Cochin - Alleppey - Kumarakom...