Honeymoon is a chance for a newly-wedded couple so that they can get to know each other and create the best memories of their life. One of the best destinations in south India to go for honeymoon, Kerala is an absolute paradise for honeymooners. The state has many breathtaking tourist spots that leave you awestruck and provide you with some lifetime memories. The palm-fringed backwaters and the laid-back beaches of Kerala have been endowed with an aura of love and romance. This 7- night and 8- day Honeymoon package for Kerala gives you an opportunity to start a fresh and new chapter of love. This well-planned itinerary takes you to prime destinations of Kerala including Munnar, Cochin, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam and Trivandrum.
- City tour of Cochin including Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Sightseeing in Munnar including Eravikulam National Park.
- Boat Ride on the Periyar Lake, Thekkady.
- Houseboat cruise in and around Alleppey.
- Water Sports/ Ayurvedic massage in Kovalam.
- Explore Padmanabhapuram Palace, Kanyakumari.
- Morning sightseeing in Trivandrum.
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport, meet our representative who escorts you to the hotel. As you complete the check-in formalities, settle in your rooms. Thereafter, get ready for sightseeing in Cochin.
Also known as Kochi and Ernakulam, Cochin is a cosmopolitan city of the state that was an important port city in the earlier times. This vibrant city is also referred to as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea' and the 'Gateway to Kerala'. It is dotted with a number of tourist attractions that are worth-visiting. The places of interest in Cochin that you visit today include Santa Cruz Basilica-one of India's 8 basilicas, it has Gothic style architecture; Dutch Palace or Mattancherry Palace- a two-storied structure was built around 1555, it is now a museum that is home to murals, weapons, paintings etc and finally, St. Francis Church- constructed way back in the year 1503, this is the oldest European church in the country.
Stay overnight in Cochin.
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Munnar. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Munnar is probably the most popular hill station of Kerala that is flocked by tourists in crazy numbers. Placed at an altitude of 6000 feet above the sea level, this hill town has pleasant climate, green surroundings, several attractions, aromatic tea plantations, adventure opportunities and more. The rest of the day is free; you can indulge in the activities of your interest. Explore the lovely surroundings on your own.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of famous tourist spots in Munnar. The attractions that you visit include today include the Christ Church- constructed by the British in the year 1910, it is one of Munnar's most revered religious spots; Eravikulam National Park- home to the endangered mountain goat of Southern India- the Nilgiri Tahr, this wildlife reserve offers ample opportunities; Mattupetty Dam- constructed on a lake, this dam is a popular picnic spot amidst lush and serene surrounding and Anamudi peak- standing tall at an altitude of 2695 m above the sea level, this peak lies within Eravikulam and is popular for offering amazing trekking opportunities.
As you relish hot breakfast, check- out from the hotel, followed by road transfer to Thekkady, home to the very popular Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. On arrival, check-into the hotel. Relax for some time. Afternoon is scheduled for Motor Boat Ride on the Periyar Lake for sightseeing. One of the most popular national parks in Kerala, Periyar is home to a decent variety of Indian Elephants and Tigers, along with lion-tailed macaque, Nilgiri Tahr, Indian giant squirrel and as many as 265 species of birds.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
In the morning, start driving for Alleppey, now known as Alappuzha. On arrival, go on-board a luxury houseboat, locally known as Kettuvallam. Alleppey is known as the 'Venice of the East' and has some wonderful backwater routes. You check into an overnight houseboat cruise in and around Alleppey. This houseboat comes equipped with all kinds of modern comforts and comes with variation in number of rooms. You are accompanied by a rower and a trained chef. Admire the stunning verdant views of the paddy fields, and the coconut grooves, and soak-in the serenity during you backwater cruise. Observe the locals busy in their routine work, spot colorful birds, visit the coir making industry etc.
Overnight stay on the houseboat.
In the morning, the houseboat is back in Alleppey. Complete the check-out and disembark. Start the road journey to the lovely beach town of Kovalam. Away from regular hustle-bustle of city life, this place offers complete relaxation and rejuvenation. On Arrival, complete the check-in. Take rest for a while.
Thereafter, you have options to pick from. You can either visit the tranquil crescent-shaped Kovalam beach, comprising of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach for partaking in water sports like swimming, surfing, kayaking etc. The other option is of going for a relaxing herbal Ayurvedic massage at any of the Ayurveda centers, which are spread all around.
Overnight stay in Kovalam.
On day 7, in the morning, relax on the beautiful beach of Kovalam and proceed towards Cape Comorin. Kanyakumari, known as Cape Comorin during the British days, lies on the southern tip of the Cardamom Hills. Extremely popular as Hindu religious site, the city is home an ancient temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Visit the beach with multi-colored sand and partake in leisure activities. Other places that you visit include Padmanabhapuram Palace- a beautiful architecture gem built during the 16th century, this palace has murals, carvings, rose wood furniture, huge Durbar Hall, delicate intricate carvings etc and Government Archeological museum-consisting of murals, wood carvings and artifacts.
Back to Kovalam. Overnight stay.
On the last day of the tour, get transferred to Trivandrum or Thiruvananthapuram. Enjoy morning sightseeing tour of Trivandrum- the largest and the capital city of Kerala. Later, drive to the airport to board flight for your onward destination. The other option is to get transferred to the Cochin Airport for your onward journey.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Orchid Highland||Plum Judy|
|Thekkady||Eletaria Resort||Spicegrove||Elephant Court|
|Alleppey||Dlx Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Samudratheeram||KTDC Samudra||Uday Samudra|
|Cochin||Dunes Continental||Beaumonde The Fern||Radisson Blu|
Price per person for Indian National
|No of Person||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|2 Pax||INR 28,750||INR 35,750||INR 43,500|
|4 Pax||INR 22,250||INR 28,950||INR 36,750|
|6 Pax||INR 19,250||INR 25,750||INR 33,500|
|Extra Bed||INR 7,000||INR 9,000||INR 13,000|
- Accommodation using 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Dezire with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. Rates are valid till 1st Oct’17 to 31st Mar’18 (Except 15th Dec’17 to 15th Jan’18)
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click:www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Cochin - Munnar – Thekkady ...