Exploring the best destinations and popular backwaters of Kerala has now become easy and hassle-free with the Kerala Backwaters Tour package, spanning itself in the duration of 7 nights and 8 days. You will get to visit popular destinations like Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom and Alleppey. The highlights are going to be stay in the luxury houseboat and exploring wildlife at Periyar. Below is the day-wise itinerary of the tour of your kind perusal:
Kerala Panorama Tour
Cochin- Munnar- Thekkady - Kumarakom - Houseboat (Alleppey) - Cochin
- Guided tours to Fort Cochin and Dutch Palace, Cochin
- Enjoy a walk around the tea or spice plantations of Munnar
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Periyar Lake
- Indulge in bird watching at Periyar wildlife sanctuary
- Stay in a luxury houseboat and cursing along Alleppey-Kumarakom backwaters
- Shop at the posh market of Cochin
On arriving at the Cochin railway station or airport, get transported to the hotel. Post lunch, leave for sightseeing across the Cochin Harbor. Explore Fort Cochin. Next in line will be visits to other attractions such as Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace as well as St. Francis Church. Stay overnight.
Have your breakfast on the second day and begin journeying towards Munnar, the popular hill station of Southern India. On the way, you are going to admire the view of lush tea plantations as well as the Cardamom Hills. Check into the hotel after reaching. Spend the day in doing leisure activities. You can enjoy the calm surroundings, can take a stroll in the tea or spice plantations. Night stay.
Post breakfast, the third day is fixed for sightseeing of Munnar. Your visits are going to include Eravikulam National Park, the Town Market, dairy farm, Mattupetty Dam along with the Old Munnar Town. You are going to get mesmerized by the beautiful scenic beauty of this place. Overnight stay in a hotel.
On the fourth day have your breakfast and then proceed towards Periyar wildlife Sanctuary or Thekkady. This wildlife sanctuary is popular for being home to a large population of tigers as well as elephants. On reaching, check-in at the jungle lodge. Evening is booked for enjoying a boat ride on the Periyar Lake where you can also enjoy bird watching. Overnight stay in the lodge.
After you have your breakfast on the fifth day, begin your journey for Kumarakom. It is one of the most popular tourist spots of Kerala for its backwater tourism. After you reach, check into the Hotel. Spend the evening in doing activities of your interest. You can stroll down towards the lake or can enjoy admiring the surrounding beauty. Have an overnight stay in the hotel.
After having your breakfast on Day 6, you are going to begin your journey towards Alleppey. Upon arrival, check-into the popular luxury houseboat, traditionally known as Kettuvallam. This is going to be filled with every modern-day facility. Take pleasure while cruising on Alleppey-Kumarakom backwaters. While cruising enjoy the sunset and the local scenery passing by. Aboard the houseboat for night.
Today, that is on seventh day of the tour, move back to Cochin. On arrival, move to your hotel and spend the rest of the day in doing the activities of your interest. You can enjoy a leisurely walk or can shop at the market to buy gifts and souvenirs for your loved ones. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Today is the last day of your tour. Get transferred to the railway station or airport of Cochin for boarding the train or plane for your onward destination.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 445||USD 575||USD 775|
|04 Guest||USD 359||USD 489||USD 689|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Cochin||01||Abad Plaza||Casino hotel||Crown Plaza|
|Munnar||02||Hotel Las Palms||Devonshire Greens||Panoramic Gateway|
|Thekkady||01||Hotel Silver Crest||Mountain Courtyard||Elephant court|
|Kumarakom||01||Hotel Greenfield||Abad Whispering Palm||Park Regis Aveda|
|Alleppey||01||Ac Deluxe houseboat||Ac Premium Houseboat||Ac Luxury Houseboat|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Houseboat at Alleppey on meals.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Cochin airport.
- 01 Boat ride at Lake Thekkady.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tour in Cochin.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now).
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 Except 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Cochin- Munnar- Thekkady - Ku...