The Kerala Tamil Nadu Tour takes you on a tour to visit the most astonishing tourist destinations in mesmerizing Kerala and Tamil Nadu. While on the tour enjoy being at Kumarakom the place that is much known for rubber plantation and exotic birds. Explore Mahabalipuram and Madurai for the world famous temples. The Kerala backwaters have been known for their mesmerizing and alluring charms spread across the whole area.
Kerala Tamil Nadu Tour
Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry – Tanjore – Madurai – Periyar – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Cochin – Chennai
- Visit the major tourist attractions of Chennai covering Fort St. George, Kapaleeshwar temple and the National Art Gallery
- Full day excursion to the major tourist attractions of Kanchipuram covering Kailasanthar temple, Ekambareshwarar temple, Vardarajanperumal temple and the Sakkiswarar temple.
- Visit Mahabalipuram, for its rock-cut shore temples
- Visit Brihadeshwara temple, at Tanjore
- Guided tour to Vivekananda House, in Pondicherry
- Explore Meenakshi Temple, at Madurai
- Excursion to the major tourist attractions of Madurai including Gandhi Museum, Alagar Koil, Mariamman Teppakulam and the Vaigai dam
- Jeep safari at Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve
- Boat ride at Periyar Lake
- Explore the Kumarakom bird sanctuary
- Experience beautiful Alleppey backwaters
- Sightseeing tour of Cochin
As you reach Chennai, meet our representative who’ll guide you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Rest and relax at your hotel room for the day. In the evening you have the option to explore the local market of Chennai. Stay the night at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Chennai. The major tourist attractions to visit include the Fort St. George, Kapaleeshwar temple and the National Art Gallery. In the evening visit Vivekananda House. The museum houses a collection of photographs and memorabilia from the Swami Vivekanand’s life, a gallery of religious historical paintings and the ‘meditation room’ where Vivekananda stayed. Return to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the finest examples of ancient South Indian architecture - Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram temples. The major tourist attractions of Kanchipuram covering Kailasanthar temple, Ekambareshwarar temple, Vardarajanperumal temple and the Sakkiswarar temple. While the Mahabalipuram, famous for its rock-cut shore temples. Upon reaching Mahabalipuram, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while proceed to explore the rock-cut shore temples of Mahabalipuram. Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, drive towards Pondicherry. As you reach Pondicherry, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, embark on a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry. The attractions scheduled for the day include Aurbindo Ashram, Pondicherry Museum, Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Nineteenth Century Light House. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Tanjore city famous for its temples. Out of the 74 temples Brihadeshwara temple is the most famous temple. Enjoy full-day excursion to the famous Ranganath Temple. Also pay visit to the temples at Jambukeshwar and Srirangam. Later in the day, visit the Tanjore Royal Palace and the Nandi Bull. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, drive to Madurai, city famous for its Meenakshi Temple. En-route visit Trichy- the city located on the banks of river Kaveri. In the day explore Meenakshi Temple for its intricate design and beauty. Later in the day enjoy an excursion to Rameswaram holy sea. In the afternoon, visit the Tirumala Nayak Palace and the Gandhi Museum. Spend overnight at Madurai hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Madurai. The major tourist attractions of Madurai include Gandhi Museum, Alagar Koil, Mariamman Teppakulam and the Vaigai dam. In the evening visit the Thirumalai Nayak Palace and revisit Meenakshi temple to attend the prayer ceremonies at the temple. Retire for the night at the hotel.
In the morning post breakfast, leave Madurai to reach Periyar. While on drive to Periyar enjoy the drive as the road winds through the thick jungles and rich plantation. Upon arrival, check-in at one of our enlisted hotels in the city. In the afternoon proceed to Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve to enjoy the jeep safari. Periyar is true paradise of elephants. Later in the evening you may enjoy boat ride at Periyar Lake. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, we drive straight to Kumarakom. The Kumarakom village is situated on the banks of Vembanad Lake. The scenic beauty and meandering lagoons and backwaters of Kumarakom are sure to mesmerize you thoroughly. As you reach Kumarakom, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while at your hotel room, pay visit to the Bay Island Driftwood Museum. The museum showcases great collection of quality driftwood articles holding high artistic values, prepared through an innovative modern art technique. Return to the hotel in the evening for overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, head straight to Kumarakom. The place proves to be the paradise for bird watchers. On reaching Kumarakom, visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary. After bird watching head to one of our enlisted hotel for check-in and breakfast. Spend the rest of the day in accordance to ones liking. In the evening return to the hotel to enjoy a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast leave for Alleppey in a houseboat for an overnight cruise. Before reaching Alleppey, stop mid way at Kottayam. The Kerala backwaters have been known for their mesmerizing and alluring charms spread across the whole area. While cruising along the backwater feast your eyes on the lush green padded fields, palm fringed costal lines and enjoy the majestic scenery. On arriving in Alleppey, Check-in the one our listed backwater resort. Refresh yourself by relaxing for a while in the beautiful houseboat. Experience the beauty of Alleppey backwaters for the majestic scenery it offers. Feel delighted to witness the sunset on this floating villa. Stay the night at the houseboat.
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Cochin. Being one of the finest harbors on the Arabian coastline, Cochin driving towards Cochin has been a major commercial hub for many centuries. On arrival, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotels. After straitening your backs for a while, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin covering the famous Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue. Enjoy the spectacular view of giant Chinese Fishing Nets being lowered on the famous Vasco-da-Gama Square. In the evening watch return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin. The major tourist attractions of Cochin include the Marine Drive, Fort Kochi and the Hill Palace, Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica and the Pallipuram Fort. In the evening return to the hotel to enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, transfer to airport to board a flight to Chennai. On reaching Chennai transfer to restaurant for dinner. Later, transfer to the airport to board your homebound flight.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 1015||USD 1215||USD 1569|
|04 Guests||USD 739||USD 935||USD 1295|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Cochin/ Chennai @ USD 90 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Chennai||02||Cresent Inn||Benz park||Crown Plaza|
|Mahabalipuram||01||Mamalla Heritage||MGM Beach||Grand Bay|
|Pondicherry||01||Annamalai International||Anantha Heritage||Le Pondy|
|Madurai||02||J C Residency||Germanus||Hotel Heritage|
|Thekkady||01||Hotel Silver Crest||Mountain Courtyard||Elephant court|
|Kumarakom||02||Hotel Greenfield||Abad Whispering Palm||Park Regis Aveda|
|Alleppey||01||Ac Deluxe houseboat||Ac Premium Houseboat||Ac Luxury Houseboat|
|Cochin||02||Hotel Sealord||Hotel Radisson||Holiday Inn|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Houseboat at Alleppey on meals.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Chennai airport.
- 01 Boat ride at Lake Thekkady
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tour in Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Tanjore, Madurai and Cochin.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 20 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 14 Days / 13 Night
- Chennai – Mahabalipuram –...