Kolayat festival tour is planned to let you explore the Kolayat festival, which is going to held on 10th December 2020, reminds you of the living traditions of ancient India. Pilgrims and tourists assemble at the venue of the Kolayat fair in Bikaner located on the banks of the Kolayat Lake. Pilgrims bathe in the Kolayat Lake on the day of the Kolayat festival and wash away their sins. Also enjoy the Deepmala ritual in which hundreds of oil lamps are lit and left to float on leaves over the placid waters of the Kolayat Lake.
- Excursion to the majestic havelis of Mandawa including Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, and the Mohan Lal Saraf Haveli
- Explore theShekhawati enjoying one hour camel ride
- Visit themajor tourist hotspots of Bikaner covering Junagarh Fort, Raj Ratan Bihari Temple, Rasik Shiromani Temple and the Karni Mata Temple.
- Guided tour toGajner Palace and the Camel breeding center, at Bikaner
- Darshan at Karni Mata temple
- Attend the Kolayat Festival on Kartik purnima at the Kolayat village
- Enjoy performances featuring Rajasthani music and dance, competitions of wrestling, tug of war, and camel decoration during the festival
After arrival at Delhi airport, meet our representative who’ll guide you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast proceed to reach Mandawa. As you reach Mandawa, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. After resting and relaxing for a while set off on an excursion to the magnificent Mandawa Haveli. The intricately painted walls of this place and the detailed work will enthrall you to the fullest. Some of the other popular havelis that must be visited include Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, and the Mohan Lal Saraf Haveli. In the evening pay a visit to the Shekhawati area followed by one hour camel ride. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive straight to Bikaner- “The camel City”. Upon reaching Bikaner, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After straightening your backs for a while proceed for a full day excursion to some of the major tourist hotspots of Bikaner covering Junagarh Fort, Raj Ratan Bihari Temple and the Rasik Shiromani temple. In the evening you may take a visit to Gajner Palace and the Camel breeding center. Enjoy comfortable night stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast proceed to explore the Lalgarh Palace. After exploring the Lalgarh Palace, drive to Kolayat village where sage Kapil Muni did meditation for the redemption of mankind. On the Kartik purnima thousands of pilgrims visit Kolayat village to take a dip in the holy lake on one of the 52 ghats. During the time Kolayat festival is celebrated in the village several entertaining performances featuring Rajasthani music and dance, competitions of wrestling, tug of war, and camel decoration are arranged. Also enjoy the Deepmala ritual in which hundreds of oil lamps are lit and left to float on leaves over the placid waters of the Kolayat Lake. After visiting the festival return to Bikaner for dinner and an overnight stay in the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Stop midway to visit the Karni Mata temple, popularly known as Rat temple. After the visit resume drive to Jaipur. On reaching Jaipur, transfer to Jaipur airport to board a flight to Delhi. Upon reaching Delhi airport board a connecting flight for onward destination.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Delhi – Mandawa – Bikaner...