The largest religious gathering in the world, Kumbh Mela is a divine experience. Bathing in the holy waters at the sacred locations is one of the most important rituals of the event. For the very purpose, Shahi Shan Packages offer the blessings of the divine. Embark upon the soul-cleansing 5-Day expedition at the holy site of Triveni Sangam, the confluence of River Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati at Allahabad. The itinerary is planned from 2nd February till the 6th February, 2019.
Arrive at the Allahabad Railway Station or Allahabad Airport. Meet with our representative to avail will pick up and drop to camp. Complete the check in formalities at our Prayag Divine Kumbh Camp. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the holy campgrounds, stroll along the river ghats and be mesmerized by the view of sunset at the meeting point of three of the holiest rivers in India.
After dinner, overnight stay in the camp.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast. Later explore the Kumbh Mela. Witness the divine gathering which is also enlisted in UNESCO’s Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. In addition, pay a visit to the nearby places like Akshya Vat, Hanuman Temple, and Allahabad Fort.
Later, get back to the camp for lunch. Rest for a while. Later in the evening, you are free to visit the other camp of various Akharas. Dinner & overnight stay.
Start the day early. Assemble in a group, after which you can proceed for the holy dip, known as the Shahi Snan at Triveni Sangam. The confluence of the three rivers are believed to be charged with Amrit believed to have fallen centuries back. Bathing in these waters cleanses sins of a lifetime and lets you attain salvation.
Rest of the day is free to explore the Kumbh Mela. You will be assisted by a guide. Interact with Sadhu/Mahatmas, holy people, etc. Attend the spectacular Ganga Aarti at Sangam. Lights, flowers, incense, hymns and more make it a divine experience.
Return to camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast at the camp. Post breakfast, pay a visit to Mahamandaleshwar camp. In addition, visit the various Akharas, Naga Sadhus Camp.
Return to camp, for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, check out from camp. Get assistance with drop to Allahabad Railway Station or Allahabad Airport with blessings of the Kumbh Mela.
- 01 bottle mineral water per person on arrival at the time of check in.
- 04 Nights cottage on double occupancy in Prayag Divine Kumbh Camp with All Meals (Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Pick up and drop from Allahabad Railway Station/Airport by INDIGO.
- Guide for 01 days.
- Assistance for Shahi Snan.
- All applicable Taxes & GST.
- Wifi at our camp.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your.
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and we are sure – you would have many questions and clarification as we go along building a memorable tour for you.
- 5 Days / 4 Night