The Kumbh Mela is one of the holiest pilgrimages in the world. Owing to its sheer size, the largest gathering of humans on the planet, the Kumbh Mela is enlisted in UNESCO’S Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Held at four sacred places in India (Haridwar, Allahabad, Ujjain and Nasik), every 12 years, Kumbh Mela is much more than a divine experiences. In 2019, Allahabad will host the Ardh Kumbh Mela. For this purpose our 2 nights’ Kumbh Mela packages offers an opportunity to bask in divine bliss. Go through the details for complete information.
Arrive at Allahabad Airport or Allahabad Railway Station. Meet with your tour representative and get assistance to your camp. Your stay is arranged and pre-booked at the Prayag Divine Kumbh Camp.
Check-in at the camp. Rest for a while and later proceed to attend the Ganga Aarti. Every evening, the holy River Ganga is worshipped by devotees. Huge brass lamps are lit. Flowers, incense and lights are offered to the River Goddess. The spectacular sight makes you feel closeness to the almighty.
Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Awake to holy bliss. Your guide will assist you for the holy snan, the ritual bathe in the holy waters of the river. Get back to the camp for breakfast.
Later, accompanied with your guide, pay a visit to the Mahamandeleswar Camp. Here you can visit the camps of Nagas and Sadhus. These holy people are keenly devoted to the praise of the Almighty and the various Gods and Goddesses of Hindu religion.
Return back to the camp for lunch. Rest of the day is free to experience Kumbh Mela. The tradition of more than 5000 years, transcends you to divine bliss.
Return to Prayag Kumbh Camp for dinner and Overnight stay.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast. Later, check-out from the camp for onwards journey.
NOTE : For Shahi Snan please take booking according to below given schedule:
- For Makar Sankranti (First Shahi Snan) 14 Jan 2019 : Check in on 12 Jan 2019 & Check out on 16 Jan 2019.
- For Mauni Amawasya (Second Shahi Snan) 04 Feb 2019 : Check in on 02 Feb 2019 & Check out on 06 Feb 2019.
- For Basant Panchami (Third Shahi Snan ) 10 Feb 2019 : Check in on 08 Feb 2019 & Check out on 12 Feb 2019.
NORMAL SNAN PACKAGE FOR 02 PAX 02 NIGHT & 03 DAYS
OUR QUOTE : For 2 adults for 2 nights 3 days
|Room Type||Indian Prices|
|SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE COST||INR 20,600/- with GST|
|DELUXE PACKAGE COST||INR 18,500/- with GST|
|ECONOMY PACKAGE COST||INR 16,000/- with GST|
- 01 bottle mineral water per person on arrival at the time of check in.
- 02 Nights cottage on double occupancy in Prayag Divine Kumbh Camp with All Meals (Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Pick up and drop from Allahabad Railway Station/Airport by INDIGO.
- Guide for 01 days.
- All applicable Taxes & GST.
- WI-FI at Camp.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your.
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and we are sure – you would have many questions and clarification as we go along building a memorable tour for you.
- 3 Days / 2 Night