Maharajas Express Indian Panorama tour is a meticulously planned to offer its guest a whirlwind tour to explore the diverse tourist attractions of India at its best. During the tour enjoy a holy dip at one of the pious ghats of the River Ganga in Varanasi and pay homage at the major temples of the oldest living city in the world. The highlights of the itinerary include a visit to the World Heritage site of Khajuraho, Gwalior and Agra. Enjoy wildlife safari at the Ranthambore National Park. Shopping in Lucknow is an added plus. The 8 days and 7 nights tour begins and concludes in Delhi, the metropolitan capital of India and amuses with memories to be cherished forever.
Maharajas’ Express- Indian Panorama
Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra – Orchha – Khajuraho – Varanasi – Delhi
- Visit Amber Fort
- Wildlife Safari at the Ranthambore National Park
- Fatehpur Sikri city tour
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal
- Explore the group of temples in Khajuraho
- Excursion to Sarnath
- Boat ride on the River Ganges
Shopping in Lucknow
In the evening self report at the Safdarjung railway station in Delhi by 20:30 hrs for traditional welcome and completing registration formalities our representative will escort you to your respective cabin in Maharajas’ Express. Welcome drink is served on arrival. The train is scheduled to leave the stations at approximately 2200 hrs to reach its next destination Jaipur. Enjoy dinner aboard and a comfortable overnight stay on the Maharaja’s Express train.
On the 2nd day of the tour in the morning Maharajas’ Express arrives into the “Pink City” of Jaipur. Post breakfast disembark and set off for an exciting tour of Jaipur. Visit the exciting Exhibition Elephant Polo Match for a unique and enthralling experience followed by champagne lunch at Jai Mahal Palace hotel. After lunch, proceed to visit the majestic Amer Fort seated on the back of caparisoned elephant. Later in the day you may take an optional tour for local sightseeing to the City Palace complex and Royal Observatory or enjoying shopping for souvenirs at the local and exotic market of Jaipur or choose to indulge in a rejuvenating spa session or choose to play a game of Golf.
Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Maharajas’ Express train aboard.
Early morning the super luxury train marks its arrival at Sawai Madhopur. Soon after reaching, disembark form the train to enjoy jungle safari at Ramthambore National Park which offers highest probability of viewing elusive tigers in their natural habitat from close quarters. After enjoying breakfast at Vivanta by Taj return to the train. Now the train will roll on to the Fatehpur Sikri, the next destination on the itinerary of Maharajas’ Express. Upon reaching, move out for a sightseeing tour of Fatehpur Sikri. The major tourist attractions to visit include Jama Masjid, Buland-Darwaza and tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti. Later return to the comforts of Maharajas Express for dinner and overnight stay.
Next morning Maharajas’ Express train marks its arrival in Agra city. The city is famous in corners of the world for its being house one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After disembarking from the train proceed to visit the Taj Mahal epitome of love for its alluring design and architecture followed by a champagne breakfast at Taj Khema. Return to the train after the breakfast and now the train rolls on to Gwalior. Enjoy delicious lunch served at the Usha Kiran Palace. Later in the day, proceed to visit the Jai Vilas Palace Museum and the Gwalior Fort. In the evening enjoy a high tea at the Jai Vilas Palace compound. Return to the train to relax and enjoy in its cozy comfort.
Enjoy dinner and overnight on the Maharajas’ Express train.
On the 5th Day of the tour, the train traverses to the Khajuraho while the guests enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and lunch. This town receives a large number of visitors from all corners of the world for the exotic sculptures and figurines that adorn the walls of the Khajuraho group of temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit both the Eastern and the Western group of the temples of Khajuraho. Following sightseeing of the temples, you have the option of enjoying spa facilities at a 5-star hotel.
Overnight on the Maharajas’ Express train.
The 6th day of the journey is marked by arrival at Varanasi, one of the seven holiest cities. Disembark from the train to visit Sarnath renowned for its Buddhist connection. While being at this place explore Stupas and the meditating sites of Lord Buddha. Enjoy a trip to Varanasi Silk Center after lunch. Later in the day enjoy a boat cruise on the holy Ganges. In the evening enjoy the auspicious aarti at the ghats of Ganga River along with chants of Sanskrit mantras, scent of flowers, clash of cymbals and drum and the blazing camphor lamp all this make for absolute surroundings. Return to the train for dinner and overnight stay.
Today after completing the full circle of the Indian Panorama, Maharajas Express arrives back in Delhi marking an end of this tour. Following an onboard breakfast, guests will embark at the Safdarjung station at around 08:30 hrs moving forward to their onward destinations.
The tariff of the luxury train Maharajas’ Express for the Indian Panorama tour itinerary has been mentioned below for your kind perusal:
Tariff for the season 2020-2021 & 2021-22:
|Cabin||Adult (Twin Sharing)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 5980||USD 4510|
|Junior Suite||USD 9460||USD 8520|
|Suite||USD 13800||USD 13800|
|Presidential Suite||USD 23700||USD 23700|
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% service tax that will be charged extra
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
- Pay 25% of tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to departure date and pay remaining amount 60 days prior to departure date.
- Pay 100% of the tour cost if you are booking 59 days prior to departure date.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of transaction would be applicable
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the published price.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the published price.
Mentioned below is the scheduled departures of Maharajas Express the Indian Panorama tour itinerary.
Schedule for the season 2020-21 & 2021-22:
|October, 2021||3, 31|
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthamb...