Discover the religious and ancient destinations, along the Yamuna River in the Northern Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. With the 4 days- 3 night package, Divine Mathura and Vrindavan with Agra, you can explore the birth place of Lord Krishna, Mathura. It has numerous temples and places that are associated with the life of Lord. Another stop is Vrindavan, a small town equally famous for its religious attributes. There are hundreds of temples representing the Krishna Radha love affair. Mathura is one of the major pilgrim destinations, however, it is equally enthralling to visit the place as a tourist too. The last stop of the trip is in Agra, scattered with the intricate works of the Mughals. The famous Taj Mahal is the highlight of the visit here.
Mathura Vrindavan Agra Tour
Delhi - Mathura - Vrindavan - Mauthura - Agra
- Get a chance to learn more about Lord Krishna through his birth place, Mathura
- Darshan at Banke Bihari Temple and ISKCON temple.
- Explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal in Agra.
Being fairly close to the capital (Delhi) your journey for Mathura begins from here. It takes around 3 hours to reach. After reaching Mathura, you can start exploring the birth place of Lord Krishna. It is scattered with numerous temples having its own significance, the main temple in the town is the Dwarkadheesh temple where the devotees assemble in every festival. Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi is another site to visit, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; similarly Lord Krishna’s rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat. Other points of attraction are, the Gita Mandir, Radha Kund and more. After a long day of sightseeing, the overnight stay at the hotel is arranged.
The next day, you get to find out more about Lord Krishna’s childhood and love interests with your visit to another town near Mathura, Vrindavan. After your breakfast is served, you advance towards Vrindavan, indulge yourself more with the temples it has to offer. The Banke Bihari Temple is a very well known shrine here, the temple to whom it is dedicated is believed to have been the great Krishna devotee. The oldest temple in the area is the Madan Mohan Temple; the most beautifully designed temples is the Sri Radha Raman Mandir temple. Other temples are the Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and more. In the evening you return to the Mathura and relax.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Mathura.
After early morning breakfast, you head for the land of the Taj Mahal. You will fall in love with the elaborate designs and beautiful architecture. The whole city releases the cultural, religious and historical importance it holds. Of course, the sight of the Taj Mahal will be an experience of a lifetime; even the Agra Fort, makes one wonder of the innovative ideas of people back in those days.
In the evening you return to the hotel and have a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
The trip comes to an end with your return to Delhi. In the morning, breakfast will be served and your departure is arranged.
Our Price Per Person Including Taxes
|Adults||Standard Hotel Price||Deluxe Hotel Price|
|02 Adults||INR 10,999/-||INR 13,999/-|
|04 Adults||INR 8,999/-||INR 11,999/-|
|06 Adults||INR 7,599/-||INR 10,499/-|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Meals|
|1||Delhi Arrival & Drive to Vrindavan||GoldStone Elite||Nidhivan Sarovar Portico||-|
|2||Vrindavan||GoldStone Elite||Nidhivan Sarovar Portico||Breakfast|
|3||Drive to Agra||Taj Vilas||The Reteat||Breakfast|
|4||Departure to Delhi||-||-||Breakfast|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals- Daily Breakfast.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire ( For 02 Guests) & Toyota Innova ( For 04-06 Guests) / Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train ticket.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid till 31st March 2021 Except Long Weekend, Festive Period and Blackout dates.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Delhi - Mathura - Vrindavan -...