Experience the holy soul of India with Northern & Central India Temple Tour. This tour of 14 nights and 15 days will take you across almost all the significant sacred places in the Northern & Central regions of India. Starting from Delhi, this itinerary will take you all the way to Agra, Varanasi, Allahabad, Khajuraho, Orchha, Bhopal, Ujjain, Indore and Rishikesh. Rejuvenate your senses and explore the exquisite architecture of these explicitly designed temples while exploring other historic monuments of the cities.
Golden Triangle With Madhya Pradesh
Delhi - Agra - Varanasi - Allahabad - Khajuraho - Orchha - Bhopal - Ujjain - Indore - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Guided tour to attractions of Delhi such as Red Fort, India Gate, Janpath, Chattarpur temple, etc.
- Visit the temples and sacred places of Mathura & Vrindavan
- Guided tour to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, Agra
- Guided city tour and excursion to Sarnath, Varanasi
- Optional tour to Ganga ghats, Varanasi
- Visit ashrams, temples, 'Triveni Sangam', Allahabad
- Guided tour to the temples of the west and south, Khajuraho
- Enjoy sound and light show, Khajuraho (Optional)
- Visit Chhatris (Cenotaphs), Jehangir Mahal, Laxminarayan Temple, etc., Orchha
- Visit various lakes and Bhojpur Temple, Bhopal
- Visit Bhartrihari Caves, Mahakaleshwar Temple, Navagraha Mandir (Triveni), etc., attend holy prayers at the banks of the river Shipra, Ujjain
- Visit exterior ramparts, Jami Masjid, Rani Roopmati Pavillion, Jahaz Mahal, Baz Bahadur's Palace, Mandu
- Visit Sheesh Mahal (Jain temple), Indore
- Visit Omkareshwar temples
- Visit Har-ki-Pauri (Hari-ki-Pairi), temples and ashrams, and attend evening “Aarti” at the banks of river Ganga, Haridwar
- Attend early morning "Aarti" at the Ganga ghat (banks), River Rafting, Rishikesh (optional)
- Shopping in Delhi
On reaching Delhi Airport/Railway Station, you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Freshen up. Depending on your interest, you can use the rest of the day visiting nearby markets, taking leisure walks, talk to locals, enjoy street food, etc. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Early morning, post breakfast, you will enjoy a full day guided tour to various attractions of Delhi. Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan temple (Birla Mandir), Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, etc., that paint the picture of a glorious past. Apart from this, you can also explore the markets of Chandni Chowk, Janpath, Palika, etc. In the evening, you can visit the magnificent Chattarpur temple. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga and you can also explore the adjoining temples of Shiva, Vishnu, Lakshmi or Ganesh, etc. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Early morning, drive to Agra. On the way, visit some of the popular temples and sacred places of Mathura & Vrindavan. At Mathura you can visit Shri Krishna Janmabhumi, Dwarkadhish Temple, Ranghbhumi, and Vishram Ghat. In Vrindavan you can also explore Bankey Bihari Temple, Govind Dev Temple, Rangaji Temple, and Iskon Temple. Reach Agra and check-in to your hotel. An overnight stay at hotel.
Guided Agra city tour, post breakfast. Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. All these places have various unique attributes that mark these destinations as worth visiting. The art and architecture of these structures reflect an exquisite specimen of Mughal architecture. In the evening, reach to the Agra Cantt. Railway station to board an overnight train for Varanasi. Overnight on board the train.
On reaching Varanasi Cantonment station, you will be transferred to your hotel. Freshen-up and have some breakfast at the hotel. Later, a guided Varanasi city tour along with a visit to Sarnath. Sarnath is an important pilgrim center. In this deer park complex, you will find Dhamekha Stupa that was constructed by Emperor Ashoka and various other Buddhist structures. The ambiance of this place is serene and greenery is spread to a great extent. In the evening you can also enjoy an optional tour to the ghats. Return to your hotel for an Overnight stay.
An Early morning visit to the banks (ghats) of the sacred river Ganges (Ganga) to sail on a boat and take pleasure in viewing the sunrise. Drive to Allahabad, post breakfast. By afternoon you will reach your hotel in Allahabad. Freshen up and take a little rest. Later visit some of the ashrams and temples of Allahabad such as Bharadwaj Ashram, Maharshi Sadafaldeo Ashram, Ankaleshwara Temple, Dashaswamedh Temple, Dashaswamedh Temple, Mankameshwar Temple, Someshwar Mahadev Temple, etc. Also visit the 'Triveni Sangam' that is the confluence of three rivers namely Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Return to your hotel for a nightlong stay.
In the morning, drive back to Varanasi airport to board the flight to Khajuraho. You will be welcomed at Khajuraho Airport by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Freshen up and take a little rest. Afterwards, take a guided tour of the city and explore the temples of the west and south. You also have an option to enjoy sound and light show in the evening. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning, post breakfast, visit the temples located in the eastern region. Drive to Orchha in the afternoon. Orchha (literal meaning ‘hidden’) is a small town located on the banks of the Betwa River. The mesmerizing attractions and calmness make the town worth visiting. You can visit Chaturbhuj Temple, Chhatris (Cenotaphs), Jehangir Mahal, Laxminarayan temple, etc. The Mural Paintings on the walls of the temples are also one amidst the tourist attracting attributes of the town. Later, check-in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Post breakfast, drive to Jhansi railway station to board the train for Bhopal. On reaching Bhopal, check-in to your hotel, freshen up and take a little rest. After lunch, enjoy sightseeing tour of Bhopal city. Visit various lakes and very popular Bhojpur Temple. Also wander in the lanes of the city, enjoy the street food and communicate with the locals. Return to your hotel for a nightlong stay.
Drive to Ujjain, post breakfast. Check-in to your hotel. Freshen-up and leave for city tour. Visit Bhartrihari Caves, Mahakaleshwar Temple, Navagraha Mandir (Triveni), and various other sacred places. In the evening you can enjoy the view of holy prayers and "Aarti" at the banks of the river Shipra. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning, post breakfast, drive to Mandu. This place is between the Vindhya ranges. Here, you may visit the exterior ramparts, Jami Masjid, Rani Roopmati Pavillion, Jahaz Mahal, Asharfi Mahal, Baz Bahadur's Palace, and Tomb of Hoshang Shah. A temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva is also worth visiting. In the evening, drive back to Indore. Visit Sheesh Mahal (Jain temple). Return to your hotel for a nightlong stay.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and thereafter visit the Omkareshwar temples. Omkareshwar is a sacred island that has huge significance amongst the pilgrim centers as it is shaped like the holiest Hindu symbol, 'Om'. At the meeting point of the rivers Narmada and Kaveri is the Shri Omkar Mandhata temple where devotees visit to see one of the twelve lingas throughout India, Jyotirlinga. In the evening, drive back to your hotel in Indore. Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning, you will be transferred to Indore Airport to board flight for Delhi. From Delhi board the train for Haridwar. In Haridwar, visit Har-ki-Pauri (Hari-ki-Pairi), temples and ashrams. Also attend the evening “Aarti” at the banks of river Ganga. Later, drive to Rishikesh. Check-in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
You have a complete day to enjoy the attractions of Rishikesh. You have the option of enjoying the mesmerizing view of early morning "Aarti" at the Ganga ghat (banks). Later, visit Laxman Jhoola, ashrams, temples and other places of interest. You can also add adventure to your trip by trying white water rafting in Rishikesh. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Early morning, leave for Haridwar railway station to board the train for Delhi. After arriving Delhi, you can enjoy the day having a shopping tour to Palika Bazaar, Janpath, Connaught Place, Sundar Nagar, etc. In the evening, reach your hotel, freshen up and take a little rest. Later, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 1259||USD 1375||USD 1569|
|04 Guest||USD 935||USD 1050||USD 1245|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Varanasi / Khajuraho & Indore/ Delhi @ USD 200 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels||5 Star hotels|
|Delhi||02||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Agra||01||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar|
|Varanasi||01||Comfort Inn||Meradan Grand||Hotel Radisson|
|Khajuraho||01||Hotel Isabel||Hotel Ramada||Radisson Jass|
|Orchha||01||Orchha Resort||Orchha Palace||Amar Mahal|
|Bhopal||01||Clarks resort||Noor-Us-Sabah||Jehan Numa Palace|
|Ujjain||01||Hotel Anjushree||Hotel Anjushree||Hotel Anjushree|
|Indore||02||Lemon Tree||Lemon Tree||Marriott Indore|
|Rishikesh||02||Great Ganga||Dew Retreat||Aloha on Ganges|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Train fare from Agra - Varanasi, Jhansi - Bhopal & Delhi - Haridwar - Delhi by Air-conditioned class
- Boat Ride on River Ganges in Varanasi.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing only in Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Khajuraho, Bhopal, Ujjain, Indore & Rishikesh.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 15 Days / 14 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Varanasi - All...