Pushkar Fair with Golden Triangle Tour is planned to let you have a glimpse of India.
Opt for this Golden Triangle tour for it being the most preferred tour and the added extension of Pushkar Fair adds to its charm.
The Pushkar fair brings together pilgrims, visitors and camel traders to participate in one's of the season's most colorful social events.
Also on this tour explore the magnificent forts and palaces exhibiting royal legacy of the bygone years.
- Visit to the major tourist attraction of Delhi including India Gate, Raj Ghat, Lotus temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar and the Parliament house.
- Sightseeing tour to major tourist attractions of Agra including Agra Fort, Dayal Bagh, Jama Masjid, Mehtab Bagh, Chini Ka Rauza and Ram Bagh
- Explore the Taj Mahal
- Guided tour to major tourist attractions of Jaipur including Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and the Nahargarh Fort.
- Excursion to Amer Fort enjoying an elephant ride.
- Guided tour to the major tourist attractions of Pushkar including Pushkar Lake, Aptaeshwar temple, Varaha temple and the Brahma temple
- Attend the Pushkar fair, the highlights of the fair include Animal Decoration and Race competitions, Cow Milking competition, Indian Bride competition, Turban Tying and Tilak competitions
After reaching the Delhi airport, meet our representative who'll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay.
On the following day after breakfast, proceed to a guided tour of Delhi. The metropolitan capital of India is dotted with a large number of tourist attractions. Visit to the major tourist attraction of Delhi scheduled for the day include India Gate, Raj Ghat, Lotus temple, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and the Parliament house. In the evening revisit Red Fort for an impressive light and sound show. Stay the night at the hotel.
Early in the morning hit the roads to reach Agra. The city is famous for it being home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World. On reaching Agra, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After taking rest for sometime embark on a sightseeing tour of Agra. The major tourist attractions of Agra include Agra Fort, Dayal Bagh, Jama Masjid, Mehtab Bagh, Chini Ka Rauza and Ram Bagh. Later in the day proceed to explore the Taj Mahal. This epitome of love was commissioned by Mughal Emporer Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, leave Agra to reach Jaipur. The beautiful pink city of Jaipur is dotted with a large number of ancient and historic monuments. As you reach Jaipur, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. After straightening your backs for a while, embark on a guided tour of Jaipur. The major tourist attractions of Jaipur include Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and the Nahargarh Fort. In the evening return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Next morningafter breakfast, excursion to Amer Fort seated on the back of caparisoned elephant. Later in the day visit the other major attractions of Jaipur including Royal Observatory, City palace, Central Museum and Birla Mandir. Later in the day, also visit Sheesh Mahal and Sukh Mandir.
After the visit continue drive to Pushkar. Upon reaching Pushkar, check-in at one of our listed hotels for overnight stay.
Next morning in Pushkar, embark on a sightseeing tour of Pushkar. The major tourist attractions of Pushkar include Pushkar Lake, Aptaeshwar temple, Varaha temple and the Brahma temple. Later in the day join the festivities at the Pushkar Fair Ground. During the Pushkar fair a lot of Came trading takes place. The major highlights of this festival include Animal Decoration and Race competitions, Cow Milking competition, Indian Bride competition and Turban Tying and Tilak competitions. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After a leisurely morning, transfer to Ajmer railway station to board a connecting train to Delhi. On reaching Delhi get transfer to the Delhi airport to board a flight for onward journey.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Delhi – Agra – Jaipur –...