Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore, a package of 7 nights and 8 days, offers you an opportunity to enjoy tiger tracking and visit the world-renowned Taj Mahal. During the tour, you visit the extremely popular Golden triangle cities of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You also indulge in bird watching at the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and tiger tracking in the Ranthambore National Park. One of the major highlights of the tour is a visit to Fatehpur Sikri- a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore & Bharatpur
Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur
- Visit to Gandhi Memorial and India Gate during sightseeing in Delhi
- Guided tour to the world-renowned Taj Mahal in Agra
- Explore the old deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Bird watching in the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Tiger tracking in the Ranthambore National Park
After you reach the Delhi International Airport, get an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities like interacting with the locals, relishing the street food, exploring the nearby surroundings on foot.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
On the 2nd day of the tour, you will embark on the sightseeing tour of the national capital after having a delicious breakfast. The city tour covers the attractions of Old and New Delhi. The list of the tourist attractions includes Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Memorial, India Gate, Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb and the Complex of Qutab Minar. Explore the architectural marvel of Delhi and soak in the cultural beauty of India.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
After having a delicious breakfast on the third day, you will check out from the hotel and get transported by road to Agra. On arrival in Agra, you will have an assisted check-in the hotel. Have lunch and leave for city tour of Agra. Today, you visit the Agra Fort – a beautiful Mughal architectural masterpiece and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb- commissioned by Empress Noor Jehan in memory of her father. The evening is for visiting the extremely famous Taj Mahal- one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was erected by Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Today, after breakfast, begin driving towards the Ranthambore National Park, one of the largest national parks in the northern region of the country. On the way, stop to explore the old deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri- a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once inside, visit its major structural elements such as Salim Chisti's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal and Jodha Bai's Palace. The next visit is the Keoladeo Ghana National Park in Bharatpur, formerly known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Enjoy bird watching where you can spot as many as 366 avifauna species including Painted Stork, Great Egret, Common Parakeet etc. Proceed towards Ranthambore. On arrival, check-in your pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay
On the 5th day of the tour, you will leave for a jungle safari at the park. after having a breakfast During the safari, you may spot animal species like Chinkara, Common Palm Civets or Toddy cat, Common Yellow Bats, Desert Cats, Five striped Palm Squirrels, Indian False Vampires, Kraits, Cobras, Common Kraits, Common Frog, including as many as 272 species of birds. The national park boasts of being home to a large population of the big cats. Indulge in tiger tracking.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Ranthambore.
In the morning, after breakfast, depart by road to Jaipur. On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. The rest of the day is at your own discretion. You can indulge in the activities of your interest such as interacting with the locals, relishing the local delicacies, exploring the nearby surroundings on foot etc.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 7 is for a city tour of Jaipur. Begin with a morning excursion to the Amber Fort. Enjoy a joy ride on an elephant's back up to its entrance. Once inside the fort, explore its structural elements like Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Ganesh Pol etc. Post lunch, continue with the city tour covering the City Palace – consisting of spacious courtyards, gardens and other buildings. the next visit is the Royal Observatory. The evening is booked for collecting souvenirs from the popular local bazaars of Jaipur.
Return to the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Today is the last day of the tour, begin driving back to Delhi 258 Km. 6 hrs. drive approx. Arrive and immediate transfer to the International Airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 545||USD 665||USD 775|
|04 Guests||USD 450||USD 560||USD 670|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Delhi||Meridian||SK Premium Park||ITC Welcom Hotel Dwarka|
|Agra||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar Premier|
|Jaipur||Lords Plaza||KK Royal Hotel & Convention Centre||Radisson Blu Tonk Road / Shiv Vilas Palace|
|Ranthambhore||Ranthambhore National Resort||Tiger Den||The Tigress|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- Accommodation 7 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis – except Ranthambhore on Full board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- 02 Jungle safari with sharing Jeep accompanying naturalist.
- Morning elephant ride at Amer Fort – Jaipur.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding except Elephant Ride at Amer Fort.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021 and Pushkar Fair Period (Nov 20– Nov 30, 2020)
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subse
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - ...