The South Indian state of Kerala has been blessed with lush scenery, breathtaking vistas, and a wonderful climate, ideal for a couple to create unforgettable memories. Romantic Kerala tour spreads in the duration of 5 nights and 6 days, offering memorable experiences. The well-planned itinerary takes you to popular destinations of Kerala such as Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam and Trivandrum. Some of the highlights of the tour include visit to Eravikulam National Park, stay in a well-equipped tree house, houseboat tour in and around Alleppey and leisure time in Kovalam beach town.
Arrive at the Cochin Airport. Get an assisted transfer to Munnar. On the way, admire the mesmerizing views of the green tea plantations. On arriving, check into a Tree house. This is an amazing stay option. Savor breathtaking views of the surroundings. The rest of the day is free. You can enjoy taking a stroll. Munnar is probably one of the most popular hill stations of Kerala, which is equally popular amid family vacationers and honeymooning couples. The place has lush views, cool breeze, wonderful viewpoints and other attractions.
Overnight stay at Tree House.
Post breakfast, get ready for sightseeing tour of Munnar covering Tea Museum- opened by Tata Tea, this museum has photographs, machineries and other objects related to the region's tea industry; Mattupetty Dam- surrounded by lake, it is a popular picnic spot, and Echo Point- a scenic spot with natural echo phenomenon. Later, head to Kundala Lake and dam that is also the site of Neela Kurunjhi, which blooms once in 12 years. In the afternoon, visit Eravikulam National Park. It is the home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Rekindle your love while holding hands.
Stay overnight at Tree House.
Have breakfast. Check out is followed by road transfer to Alleppey, one of the most popular backwater destinations in Kerala. On arrival, head to the jetty and check- into the Houseboat, which is locally known as Kettuvallam. Whole of day is for enjoying backwater visit on the well-equipped houseboat that comes with all kinds of facilities. A rower and a trained chef accompanies you on this tour. Enjoy the peace and verdant views all around. You can see the locals indulged in their daily chores. Spot colorful birds around you. Halt at popular attractions. This is going to be one of the most romantic experiences in Kerala.
Overnight on-board the houseboat.
The boat arrives back to the Alleppey jetty. Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities. Start your road journey to Kovalam, a peaceful beach town. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Indulge in the activities of your interest. This place offers much-needed respite from city hustle-bustle. Spend some peaceful, romantic moments with your partner here. You can do anything you like. There are a number of Ayurveda centers where you can get a couple massage done.
Day 5 after breakfast is for sightseeing tour of Kovalam. Crescent-shaped Kovalam beach is a mix of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach where you can enjoy a stroll and indulge in fun activities. Some of the options include the old lighthouse, Napier art museum, Vellayani Lake, Vizhinjam rock-cut cave temple, Kovalam Art Gallery, boat riding in Karamana River etc. The evening is at leisure.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to Trivandrum for morning sightseeing. Shri Padmanabha Swamy temple, Shangumugham beach, Sri Chitra Art Gallery and Chowara beach are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the ones you like. Later, proceed to the Airport to board flight for onward destination.
Package cost including taxes – USD 345 X 02 person
@ USD 690 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 410 X 02 person
@ USD 820 for 02 adults - 4*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 640 X 02 person
@ USD 1280 for 02 adults - 5*Star
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Jabalpur/Delhi- USD 70 per person
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Star||4* Star||5* Star|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain Resort||Devonshire Greens||Panoramic Gateway|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Full time A/c Premium H/B||Luxury Hosueboat|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort||Uday Samudra||Niraamaya Retreat|
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis. (01 double room)
- All meals in Hosueboat
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary by Indigo/similar
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare
- Guide services
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 1st April to 30th Sep’19.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Cochin – Munnar - Alleppey ...