The South Indian state of Kerala has been blessed with lush scenery, breathtaking vistas, and a wonderful climate, ideal for a couple to create unforgettable memories. Romantic Kerala tour spreads in the duration of 5 nights and 6 days, offering memorable experiences. The well-planned itinerary takes you to popular destinations of Kerala such as Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam and Trivandrum. Some of the highlights of the tour include visit to Eravikulam National Park, stay in a well-equipped tree house, houseboat tour in and around Alleppey and leisure time in Kovalam beach town.
Romantic Kerala Tour (Honeymoon Special)
Cochin – Munnar - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- Stay in a treehouse in Munnar.
- Sightseeing in Munnar including Eravikulam National Park.
- Houseboat cruise in and around Alleppey.
- City tour in Kovalam.
- Morning sightseeing in Trivandrum.
Arrive at the Cochin Airport. Get an assisted transfer to Munnar. On the way, admire the mesmerizing views of the green tea plantations. On arriving, check into a Tree house. This is an amazing stay option. Savor breathtaking views of the surroundings. The rest of the day is free. You can enjoy taking a stroll. Munnar is probably one of the most popular hill stations of Kerala, which is equally popular amid family vacationers and honeymooning couples. The place has lush views, cool breeze, wonderful viewpoints and other attractions.
Overnight stay at Tree House.
Post breakfast, get ready for sightseeing tour of Munnar covering Tea Museum- opened by Tata Tea, this museum has photographs, machineries and other objects related to the region's tea industry; Mattupetty Dam- surrounded by lake, it is a popular picnic spot, and Echo Point- a scenic spot with natural echo phenomenon. Later, head to Kundala Lake and dam that is also the site of Neela Kurunjhi, which blooms once in 12 years. In the afternoon, visit Eravikulam National Park. It is the home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Rekindle your love while holding hands.
Stay overnight at Tree House.
Have breakfast. Check out is followed by road transfer to Alleppey, one of the most popular backwater destinations in Kerala. On arrival, head to the jetty and check- into the Houseboat, which is locally known as Kettuvallam. Whole of day is for enjoying backwater visit on the well-equipped houseboat that comes with all kinds of facilities. A rower and a trained chef accompanies you on this tour. Enjoy the peace and verdant views all around. You can see the locals indulged in their daily chores. Spot colorful birds around you. Halt at popular attractions. This is going to be one of the most romantic experiences in Kerala.
Overnight on-board the houseboat.
The boat arrives back to the Alleppey jetty. Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities. Start your road journey to Kovalam, a peaceful beach town. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Indulge in the activities of your interest. This place offers much-needed respite from city hustle-bustle. Spend some peaceful, romantic moments with your partner here. You can do anything you like. There are a number of Ayurveda centers where you can get a couple massage done.
Day 5 after breakfast is for sightseeing tour of Kovalam. Crescent-shaped Kovalam beach is a mix of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach where you can enjoy a stroll and indulge in fun activities. Some of the options include the old lighthouse, Napier art museum, Vellayani Lake, Vizhinjam rock-cut cave temple, Kovalam Art Gallery, boat riding in Karamana River etc. The evening is at leisure.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to Trivandrum for morning sightseeing. Shri Padmanabha Swamy temple, Shangumugham beach, Sri Chitra Art Gallery and Chowara beach are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the ones you like. Later, proceed to the Airport to board flight for onward destination.
Our Price Per Person
3 STAR HOTELS
||4 STAR HOTELS||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 611||USD 681||USD 797|
|04 Guest||USD 527||USD 597||USD 713|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Munnar||02||Tree House||Tree House||Tree House|
|Alleppey||01||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kovalam||02||Abad Harmonia Beach Resort||Travancore Heritage||Uday Samudra Beach Resort|
- Accommodation in Munnar and Alleppey are on Full-board basis whereas Kovalam Hotel is on breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of Local English-Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Cochin – Munnar - Alleppey ...