The South Indian state of Kerala has been blessed with lush scenery, breathtaking vistas, and a wonderful climate, ideal for a couple to create unforgettable memories. Romantic Kerala tour spreads in the duration of 5 nights and 6 days, offering memorable experiences. The well-planned itinerary takes you to popular destinations of Kerala such as Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam and Trivandrum. Some of the highlights of the tour include visit to Eravikulam National Park, stay in a well-equipped tree house, houseboat tour in and around Alleppey and leisure time in Kovalam beach town.
Arrive at the Cochin Airport. Get an assisted transfer to Munnar. On the way, admire the mesmerizing views of the green tea plantations. On arriving, check into a Tree house. This is an amazing stay option. Savor breathtaking views of the surroundings. The rest of the day is free. You can enjoy taking a stroll. Munnar is probably one of the most popular hill stations of Kerala, which is equally popular amid family vacationers and honeymooning couples. The place has lush views, cool breeze, wonderful viewpoints and other attractions.
Overnight stay at Tree House.
Post breakfast, get ready for sightseeing tour of Munnar covering Tea Museum- opened by Tata Tea, this museum has photographs, machineries and other objects related to the region's tea industry; Mattupetty Dam- surrounded by lake, it is a popular picnic spot, and Echo Point- a scenic spot with natural echo phenomenon. Later, head to Kundala Lake and dam that is also the site of Neela Kurunjhi, which blooms once in 12 years. In the afternoon, visit Eravikulam National Park. It is the home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Rekindle your love while holding hands.
Stay overnight at Tree House.
Have breakfast. Check out is followed by road transfer to Alleppey, one of the most popular backwater destinations in Kerala. On arrival, head to the jetty and check- into the Houseboat, which is locally known as Kettuvallam. Whole of day is for enjoying backwater visit on the well-equipped houseboat that comes with all kinds of facilities. A rower and a trained chef accompanies you on this tour. Enjoy the peace and verdant views all around. You can see the locals indulged in their daily chores. Spot colorful birds around you. Halt at popular attractions. This is going to be one of the most romantic experiences in Kerala.
Overnight on-board the houseboat.
The boat arrives back to the Alleppey jetty. Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities. Start your road journey to Kovalam, a peaceful beach town. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Indulge in the activities of your interest. This place offers much-needed respite from city hustle-bustle. Spend some peaceful, romantic moments with your partner here. You can do anything you like. There are a number of Ayurveda centers where you can get a couple massage done.
Day 5 after breakfast is for sightseeing tour of Kovalam. Crescent-shaped Kovalam beach is a mix of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach where you can enjoy a stroll and indulge in fun activities. Some of the options include the old lighthouse, Napier art museum, Vellayani Lake, Vizhinjam rock-cut cave temple, Kovalam Art Gallery, boat riding in Karamana River etc. The evening is at leisure.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to Trivandrum for morning sightseeing. Shri Padmanabha Swamy temple, Shangumugham beach, Sri Chitra Art Gallery and Chowara beach are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the ones you like. Later, proceed to the Airport to board flight for onward destination.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Devonshire||Plum Judy|
|Alleppey||Dlx Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Samudratheeram||KTDC Samudra||Uday Samudra|
Price per person for Indian National
|No of Person||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|2 Pax||INR 20,000||INR 25,000||INR 30,000|
|4 Pax||INR 15,000||INR 19,000||INR 24,000|
|6 Pax||INR 13,000||INR 17,000||INR 21,000|
|Extra Bed||INR 5,000||INR 7,000||INR 8,500|
- Accommodation using on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo for 02 Guests and Ac Innova for 4-6 Guests with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. Rates are valid till September 2018
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click:www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Cochin – Munnar - Alleppey ...