The popular hill stations of Himachal Pradesh are favorite honeymoon spots worldwide, flocked by a large number of honeymooners every year. This has inspired the Indian Holiday to design the Shimla Manali honeymoon tour package for the romantic couples who want to start the new phase of their life in the little paradise of Shimla and Manali. This honeymoon tour will offer you an excellent chance to know each other while exploring famous hill stations Shimla and Manali. The 6 nights and 7 days tour offers a blend of romance and adventure that also includes sightseeing in Chandigarh, Kufri, and Rohtang Pass. So, you are going to enjoy every moment of your togetherness amid the eternal beauty of nature and create unforgettable memories with this meticulously planned Shimla Manali tour package for couples.
Shimla Manali (Honeymoon Special)
Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Chandigarh
- Day-trip to the skiing resort of Fagu and Kufri, Shimla
- Visit Jakhu Temple and the Sankat Mochan Temple, Shimla
- Shop for your partner on the popular Mall Road, Shimla
- Explore the romantic snow-covered spots of the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley, Manali
- Visit the popular Hadimba Devi Temple in Manali
- Enjoy boat riding on Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh
As soon as you arrive in Delhi, you are transferred by our representatives to Shimla. It takes about 8 hours to reach the destination, which is around 361 kilometers from the capital city. Being the capital city of Himachal Pradesh and once a summer capital for the British Government, Shimla is a famous destination for honeymooners in India. It is nestled in the Shivalik Ranges and its stunning panorama invites the couples for a romantic honeymoon in Shimla. The couple tour for Shimla Manali allows the romantic duo to view the snow-capped Himalayan ranges and walk along far stretching valleys together. On reaching this destination, you will check-in at the hotel with your beloved and rest for the night.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
After having early morning breakfast, you will embark on an excursion to the skiing resort of Fagu and Kufri. This romantic honeymoon trip adds special memories to the young hearts which you will cherish throughout life. You will be able to enjoy the tour to the valley of Shimla and it is a popular couple tour package from Ahmedabad as well. In the afternoon, you will get an opportunity to visit some of the best city attractions such as the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Jakhu Temple and the Sankat Mochan Temple. In the evening you will enjoy shopping at The Mall and The Ridge. Return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel in Shimla and travel by surface transport to Manali. It's an 8-hour long scenic journey. Shimla and Manali are the most cherished destinations for every honeymooner whether they are a romantic or brave couple, young hearts or long time partners. This is the reason couples from all over India keep searching for Shimla Manali honeymoon package from Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai. After arrival, you will move into the hotel in Manali and retire for the night after dinner.
The next morning begins with an exciting trip to tourist attractions in Manali such as Tibetan Monastery, Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple, and the Manu Temple. The afternoon is left free for you to have fun and retire at the hotel for the night.
The fifth day of your Shimla Manali honeymoon package is even more thrilling with a trip that helps you explore Rohtang Pass, Kothi Gorge, Marhi and Gulaba. You will love playing with snow at the very snowy Rohtang Pass. This is the favourite tourist spot for every honeymooner in Manali. Couples even from South India book Shimla Manali couple tour package to enjoy honeymoon in this exceptionally beautiful place. You will also visit the Solang Valley and return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
On day six you will depart from Manali to Chandigarh, which is about 320 kilometers away from the valley. Chandigarh is very aptly called the most planned city and is a wonder in its own way. On reaching the city, you will check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon you will be taken to visit Sukhna Lake and the famous Rock Garden. Your Shimla Manali couple package also includes boating on the charming Sukhna Lake so that you feel more romantic while floating on the serene water. Post excursion, you will be transferred to the hotel for dinner and night's rest.
This is the last day of the trip. Post breakfast you will be driven to Delhi. This is where your memorable honeymoon trip comes to an end.
Our Price Per Couple Including Taxes
|02 Adults||INR 39,999 /-||INR 46,999 /-|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
||Number of Nights|
|Shimla||Hillcrest Harmony Gold||Summit Le Royal||02 Nights|
|Manali||Pristine Inn Manali||Summit Chandertal Regency Hotel & Spa||03 Nights|
|Chandigarh||Hotel Swan||Velvet Clarks Exotica||01 Night|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- Accommodation using Twin Sharing Starting Room Category of Each Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner in above mentioned Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire Car/Similar. Ac will not operate in Hills.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Honeymoon InclusionsFlower Decoration with Candle Light Dinner on first Night.
- Any Air fare/ Train Tickets
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Above Rates are valid till 31st March 2021 except long weekend, Festive Period & blackout dates.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Mana...