Home to the almost extinct mighty Asiatic Lions, the very popular Gir National Park offers you a great wildlife experience in the jungles. If you wish to have a rendezvous with the big cats but are short on time in hand, opt for meticulously-crafted 2 nights 3 days Gir National Park tour. You can have an amazing safari experience along with viewing of some exotic animals and birds of the region. The itinerary takes you along an adventure trip, bringing you close to the nature at its raw form with the wildlife. The package provides a comfortable stay and travel during the tour.
Gir National Park Tour
Junagadh - Gir National Park
- Wildlife spotting including the ferocious Asiatic Lions
- Observe the crocodiles at the crocodile farm
- Witness around 200 species of colorful birds
You have two options to reach Gir National Park. You can either directly drive to Gir from Rajkot. The journey is about four hours. The other option is to reach Junagadh from Ahmedabad, then continuing to the Gir Birding Lodge. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and complete the check-in. Now you can relax, and admire the lush, tranquil surroundings. Have a pleasurable stay in the comfort of the lodge.
After breakfast, your day is booked for wildlife safari at Gir. Also known as Sasan Gir, it is home to a vast variety of fauna and avifauna. You spend an extensive time in Safari where you can spot animals and birds such as lion, sambar, chowsingha, Indian fox, stripped hyena, jackal and so on. The park is home to as many as 200 species of birds including critically endangered white-backed and long-billed vultures. Later in the evening, back to the lodge for a warm dinner and to retire for the day.
You wake up for an early morning safari for the viewing of the wild animals as the chances are higher at this time. After savoring lunch, proceed to visit the crocodile farm and Devaliya. Back to the hotel for check-out and transfer to your onward destination. If you are directly going to Rajkot by road, then you start your journey back. But, if you are taking the train, then head out for Junagadh a bit later. Your short trip ends on a happy note.
- Accommodation in hotels on Double/Twin sharing (01 Double room – base category)
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- All Meals
- 02 Jeep Safari’s in Gir National Park
- Air-conditioned transport as per itinerary by A/c Sedan for 02 Pax & Toyota Innova for 04 Pax
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees – As per actual
- Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as lunch, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Junagadh - Gir National Park