South India is an enchanting land that teems with natural beauty, wildlife treasures, verdant hill stations and classic monuments. We have combined all the elements of a fantastic holiday in our Bangalore Ooty Mysore Honeymoon Package. The 5 nights and 6 days journey will cover Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty and Coimbatore.
Bangalore Ooty Mysore Honeymoon Tour
Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Coimbatore
- City Tour of Bangalore- Vidhan Soudha, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens and Venkatappa art gallery
- Visit the huge fortress of Srirangpatnam
- Safari ride in the Mudumalai National Park
- City tour of Ooty- Botanical Gardens, Doddbetta Peak and Ooty Lake
Arrive at the Bangalore airport/railway station in the morning followed by assisted transfer to the hotel by our representative. Post breakfast in the hotel, embark on a sightseeing tour of Bangalore which include Vidhan Soudha, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Mahatma Gandhi road, Venkatappa art gallery and other tourist attractions. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the hotel, start your journey towards Mysore. First of all, visit the massive fortress of Srinrangpatnam, the erstwhile capital of Tipu Sultan. En-route, visit Tipu Sultan’s Palace and Gumbaz. Upon arrival in Mysore, get transferred to the hotel. In the evening, explore the Krishnarajasagar Dam and Vrindavan Gardens. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the hotel, set out to visit the Maharaja’s Palace famous for its engraved doors and terrific reserves. Later, drive in the outskirts of Mysore and stop at Chamundi Hill. Other attractions that you will explore include Nandi bull statue, Mysore zoo and St. Philomena’s Church. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post an early morning breakfast, leave by road for Ooty. En-route, halt in Bandipur and explore the Madumalai wildlife sanctuary and tea gardens. Arrive in Ooty followed by check in at the hotel. Thereafter, embark on a sightseeing tour of Ooty which include Botanical Gardens, Doddbetta Peak, Ooty Lake and other nearby attractions. Overnight stay in the hotel.
In the morning, move towards Coonoor and explore its attractions which include tea gardens, Sim’s Park and Dolphin’s Nose. Later, return back to Ooty and explore various film shooting locales in the town. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Today, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board train/flight for onward destination.
Our Price Per Person for 3* Hotel
|02 Adults||USD 410|
|04 Adults||USD 315|
Our Price Per Person for 4* Hotel
|02 Adults||USD 486|
Our Price Per Person for 5* Hotel
|02 Adults||USD 520|
|04 Adults||USD 430|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Bangalore||Pai Viceroy||The Chancery||The Chancery Pavilion|
|Mysore||Adeline Mysore||Country Inn & Suites||Radisson Blu Plaza|
|Ooty||Lake View Ooty||Sterling Ooty Fern Hill||Fortune Sullivan Court|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- Accommodation 5 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 (Except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021, festivals and long weekends)
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - C...