The 15 Days Mumbai Gujarat Tour with Udaipur takes you to the most stunning holiday destination. This glorious land gives you ample opportunity to explore its rich culture. While on the tour enjoy some of the magnificent spiritual destination. The tour covers some of the most popular tourist destinations such as Somnath temple, Akshardham temple and Bhavnath Temple.
Splendid Gujarat Tour
Mumbai - Rajkot - Junagadh - Sasangir- Veraval - Somnath - Diu - Palitana - Bhavnagar - Lothal - Ahmedabad
- Explore Elephanta caves the rock-cut cave temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva in Mumbai
- Visit to major attractions like Prince of Wales Museum, Hanging Gardens, Juhu Beach and Marine Drive in Mumbai
- Guided tour of Takhteshwar Temple and the Gandhi Smriti Memorial, at Bhavnagar
- Excursion to Shatrunjaya hill to explore 1300 temples featuring exquisite sculpture and carving
- Visit to Calico Museum of Textile in Ahmedabad
- Visit to major tourist attractions like the Gandhi Ashram, Sidi Sayed Mosque, Bhadra Fort and the Kankaria Lake in Ahmedabad
- Visit the Jain temple complex situated on the top of Shatrunjaya Hill.
On reaching Mumbai airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Later in the day move out on an excursion to the sightseeing of Mumbai. The major hotspots to visit include Prince of Wales Museum, Hanging Gardens, Juhu Beach, Gateway of India and Marine Drive etc. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
After breakfast, proceed towards Elephanta caves for a sightseeing tour. These caves are located on an island that is a few miles away from the Gateway. These caves can be reached by Ferry from the Gateway of India. This rock-cut cave temple is dedicated to lord Shiva. The Elephanta caves comprise of seven caves of which Mahesh Murti cave is of great importance. In this cave Lord Shiva is shown as a creator, protector and destroyer. In the afternoon board a cruise back to Gateway of India, after lunch pay a visit to Prince of Wales Museum, Marine Drive, Parliament House and Jain Temple. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, transfer to the Mumbai airport to board a flight to Rajkot. Upon reaching Rajkot, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while in your hotel room, embark on a city tour of Rajkot covering major hotspots like the Watson Museum & library, Kaba Gandhi Delo and Randerda picnic spot. In the evening set out on an excursion to Lal Pari Lake. Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Sasangir. While on drive to Sasagir, stop midway at Junagadh to visit the major tourist hotspots like Akshar Mandir, Bhavnath Temple, Damodar Kund, Darta Hill and the Emperor Ashoka’s Rock Edicts. After the visit resume your drive to Sasangir. As you reach Sasangir, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Enjoy the elephant safari to explore the exotic wildlife at Gir National Park. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
Next morning wake up pre-dawn and leave for the early morning safari in the Gir Lion Sanctuary. Return to your hotel after the thrilling adventure for a sumptuous breakfast. You can choose to return to the National Park to explore the world of wild fauna. Enjoy a full day excursion to Sasangir National Park and Sanctuary. Proceed to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, leave for Diu. Stop midway to visit Veraval and Somnath. Veraval is a port town located in the Junagadh district. While being in Veraval roving among the hundreds of fishing-boats, a walk on Veraval's picturesque dockyard and long uninterrupted shorelines is a lovely experience. After the visit, resume your drive to Diu while stopping at Somnath. This is an ancient temple town. The Somnath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is held in high esteem by Hindus. The temple is built on the shore of the Arabian ocean on the western corner of Indian Subcontinent. After Darshan at the Somnath temple, continue your drive to Diu. Upon arrival check-in at one our listed hotels. Overnight stay at the hotels.
Post breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Diu. The major tourist destinations include Bunder chowk, St. Paul’s Church. Later in the day visit the Nagoa and the Jallandhar beach that makes its popular amongst the tourists. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast drive towards Bhavnagar. En-route visit Palitana- the most sacred sites of Jainism. This place is scattered with a lot of temples in the Shatrunjaya hill. Proceed to climb the 600-meter Shatrunjaya hill on foot to enjoy the temple excursion. After the visit resume your drive to Bhavnagar. As you reach Bhavnagar, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After relaxing for a while visit the major tourist hotspots like the Nilambagh, the Gangajalia temple and the Gandhi Smriti Memorial. Return to the hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Next morning, head on an excursion to Gaurishankar Lake, the beautiful picnic spot. Later in the day visit the Takhteshwar temple and the Lock Gate. Return to the hotel to enjoy wholesome dinner and spend the night at hotel.
In the morning post breakfast, drive straight to Ahmedabad. Stop mid way to visit Lothal. On reaching Lothal visit the excavations of a Harappan site the place that is admired for its extended nature, scientific positioning and constructional skill. It is a wonder that people during the times of Harappan Civilization knew so much about technology. After the visit continue your drive to Ahmedabad. Upon arrival, transfer to one of our listed hotels. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast leave for Ahmedabad by road. On reaching Ahmedabad, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax till afternoon, in your hotel room. After lunch proceed on a sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad to visit the Calico Museum Of Textile. This is one of India's finest specialized museums. Moving head during the day visit the other major tourist attractions like the Gandhi ashram, Bhadra Fort. Later in day visit the magnificent Mosque of Siddi Saiyad for its exquisite stone carvings, white marbled Hathee Singh's Temple , the beautiful Jama Masjid, Dada Hari Baoli, Calico Textile Museum, Sabarmati ashram and Shaking Minarets. Evening excursion to kankaria Lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning post breakfast, start for Dungarpur. Upon reaching Dungarpur, check-in at one our listed hotels.After relaxing for a while visit the major tourist attractions like Udai Bilas Palace, Juna Mahal, Beneshwar temple and the Government Museum. Overing stay at the hotel.
Next morning, head straight to Udaipur. On reaching Udaipur check-in at one of our hotels. After relaxing for a while move out on an excursion to two more Jain temples and the temple of the Sun God. After enjoying dinner, retire at the hotel for the night.
Post breakfast, embark on a city tour of Udaipur. Visit some of the major tourist hotspots covering the City Palace Museum, Sahelion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Folk Art Museum and Jagdish Temple. In the afternoon pay a visit to the Monsoon Palace situated on the hill, which enhances the beauty of this magnificent city. In the evening visit the City Palace located on the banks of Lake Pichola and also enjoy boat ride at the lake, subject to water level in the lake. Enjoy comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After morning breakfast, transfer to Udaipur airport to board a flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival in Mumbai, transfer to one of our listed hotels for wash and change. After dinner catch the late night flight for your onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 1595||USD 1825|
|04 Guest||USD 1235||USD 1465|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Mumbai/ Rajkot & Udaipur/ Mumbai @ USD 170 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels|
|Mumbai||02||Keys Nestor||Kohinoor Continental|
|Rajkot||01||Fern Residency||Fortune Park JPS Grand|
|Sasan Gir||02||Gir Birding Lodge||Lion Safari Lodge|
|Diu||02||Hotel Apaar||Radhika Beach Resort|
|Bhavnagar||02||Top 3 Lords||Efcee Sarovar Portico|
|Ahmedabad||02||Le Grande||Hotel Aloft|
|Dungarpur||01||Udaibilas Palace||Udaibilas Palace|
|Udaipur||02||Hotel Vishnupriya||Justa Rajputana|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Gir all meals.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Mumbai airport.
- 02 Jungle safaris at Gir national park
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tours.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 15 Days / 14 Night
- Mumbai - Rajkot - Junagadh - ...