The state of Madhya Pradesh has a rich heritage in terms of wildlife treasures and architectural marvels. When it comes architectural marvels, the Khajuraho Group of Monuments, emblazoned as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is indeed a sight to behold. On the other hand, the state has two famous tiger reserves- Bandhavgarh National Park and Kanha National Park. The ‘Temple and Tiger Tour’ package, beginning from Delhi, will cover all the aforementioned sites. Also included in this 9 day long journey is the visit to Agra, the former demesne of Mughals .
Delhi Agra with Wildlife Tour
Delhi - Agra - Khajuraho - Bandhavgarh - Kanha - Nagpur - Mumbai
- Guided tour of Old and New Delhi- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb
- Guided tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb
- Game safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park
- Game safari in the Kanha National Park
Upon arrival in Delhi, get greeted by our representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
In the morning, embark on a combined sightseeing tour of Shahjahanabad and Lutyen’s Delhi. The attractions you will visit here include Red Fort, Jama Masjid, local market of Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb and other locations designed by Sir Edwin Lutyen’s. Later, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Agra. The places you will visit here include Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Enjoy the early morning breakfast and head towards Agra Cantt to board the train to Jhansi. It will take 2 hours to reach Jhansi. Enjoy the delightful train journey. On arrival in Jhansi, our tour representative will meet you at the railway station. You will have an assisted transfer to Khajuraho. On reaching Khajuraho, complete the check-in formalities in the hotel and take some rest.
Later you will visit the Eastern Group of Temples which are renowned for their exquisitely beautiful and erotic rock carvings. The monuments are the finesse example of Indian cultural and architectural heritage. Adore the spellbinding beauty of these structures.
After the visit, return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Khajuraho.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Bandhavgarh. Upon arrival, check into the wildlife resort to relax. In the afternoon, enjoy a wildlife safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park. Later, return back to the wildlife resort for overnight stay.
The joy of wildlife safari can never come to an end till you are there in Bandhvagarh. With two wildlife safaris (morning and afternoon) on the cards, you might be lucky enough to spot a tiger prowling in his natural turf. Later, return back to the wildlife resort for night stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Kanha National Park. Upon arrival, check into the wildlife resort to relax. The afternoon is booked for a jeep safari in the Kanha National Park. Later, return back to the wildlife resort for overnight stay.
Today, before leaving for Nagpur airport, enjoy a second round of game drive in the Kanha National Park. Later, return back to the hotel for breakfast and drive towards Nagpur airport to board the flight for Mumbai.
Upon arrival in Mumbai, you will be transferred to the international airport to board flight for onward journey.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|02 Guests||USD 982||USD 1042||USD 1564|
|04 Guests||USD 782||USD 841||USD 1364|
FLIGHT FARE SUPPLEMENT -
For Raipur / Mumbai or Nagpur to Mumbai @ USD 100 per person in economy class.
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Delhi||02||Aster Inn||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Agra||01||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar Premier|
|Khajuraho||01||Isabel Palace||Ramada Hotel||Radisson Jass|
|Bandhavgarh||02||Tiger Den||Tiger Den||Kings Lodge|
|Kanha||02||The Bagh||The Bagh||Kanha Earth Lodge|
|Mumbai||02||Keys Hotel||Kohinoor Continental||Hotel Sun n Sand|
Our cost includes the following services:-
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar in Mumbai and Khajuraho on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar in Kanha and Bandhavgarh on Full-board basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of Local English-Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- 02 park safaris in Kanha National Park.
- 02 park safaris in Bandhavgarh National Park.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now).
Our cost does not include the following services:-
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Khajuraho - Ba...