There is so much to benefit from this short trip to Orissa, with loads of fun guaranteed. The duration of the “Bhubaneswar and Puri Tour” package is 3 day and 2 nights, very ideal for working people. You can plan for a weekend or a short holiday to explore the stunning beaches and pilgrimage regions of Orissa: Bhubaneswar and Puri, both places are home to spectacular and ancient temples. Accept the opportunity to spend a hassle free holiday, at the same time cover the main attraction sites.
Bhubaneswar Puri Tour
Bhubaneswar – Puri
- Visit the religious sites in Bhubaneswar like Ananta Basudev, Lingaraj Temple, Bindu Sagar and more
- Visit Khandagiri Udaygiri Caves at Bhubaneswar.
- Visit Sun Temple in Konark.
- Enjoy pristine beach of Puri.
- Explore Nandankanan Zoological Park.
Upon arrival in Bhubaneswar, check into the hotel and freshen up. Soon, leave for local sightseeing and at first visit Lingaraj Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is one of the oldest temple and a major tourist attraction in the City. Visit another 13th century temple of Ananta Basudev, which is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is home to some exotic God’s Murties (Sculptures). The Rajarani Temple is the next site to stop by; it is also known as ‘Love Temple’ because of the erotic carvings in the temple.
Other attractions to visit are: the holy Bindu Sagar Lake; Magnificent Udayagiri and Khandagiri caves; State Museum and Nandankana Sanctuary. Later in the evening, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards Puri. On the way stop by Dhaulagiri Buddha Temple (Peace Pagoda); drive to Konark Sun Temple, also known as Black Pagoda and is under the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the nearby Chandrabhaga beach, which was once believed to be a natural place to cure leprosy.
Later reach Puri, check in the hotel and spend the rest of the evening at leisure in the pristine beach of Puri. Stay overnight at hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast, the trip comes to an end. You can continue with your journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 160||USD 185||USD 240|
|04 Guest||USD 115||USD 140||USD 195|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Bhubaneswar (1N)||La Franklin Hotel||Swosti Grand||Swosti Premium|
|Puri (1N)||Pride Ananya Resort||Toshali Sands||MAYFAIR Heritage|
- Accommodation in hotels for 02 nights on Double/Twin sharing basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Daily breakfast.
- Air-conditioned transport as per itinerary by Swift Dzire (02 pax), Toyota Innova (04 pax) or similar car respectively.
- Service of local English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 02 bottle of water per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees
- Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as lunch, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates. Rates are valid till 31st Mar’21 (Except 20th Dec to 5th Jan & Long weekends , Festive times)
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Bhubaneswar – Puri