7 Nights 8 Days Kerala Tour Package from Calicut is an exceptional holiday tour planned to let you explore the capital of the “God’s own Country” Kerala. The place is a vital center of culture and heritage. Home to enthralling beaches and grandiose temples, there are countless tourist destinations in Trivandrum that make a trip of the city a captivating experience. During the tour our journey would traverse to various alluring cities ranging from Vythiri, Kumarakom, Periyar, Marari, Kovalam and Trivandrum. Come travel with us to these stunning places for a complete travelling experience.
Trivandrum Beach Tour
Calicut - Vythiri - Mararikulam - Kumarakom - Periyar - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- Visit the major tourist attractions of Vythiri including Akshipathalam, the Edakkal caves, Meenmutty Falls and Banasura Sagar dam
- Catch a glimpse of the beautiful Soorjipara Falls
- Boat rides on the Kumarakom Lake
- Jeep safari in the Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve
- Enjoy boat ride at Periyar Lake
- Guided walking tour to the spice villages that are scattered all over Periyar
- Explore the small sleepy fishing village of Marari
- Excursion to Kovalam Beach
- Indulge in water sports like kayaking, surfing, skiing and swimming at the Kovalam Beach
- Pamper yourself with rejuvenating Ayurvedic therapies at the Ayurvedic Treatment Center in Kovalam
On arrival in Calicut meet our representative, drive to Vythiri, transfer to the hotel. Spend the remaining day at leisure. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to explore the nearby area. Later return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, move out to explore the resort town nestled deep in the interior of Wayanad’s forest. Soak into the dense green surroundings and its breathtaking serene surroundings. Later enjoy trip to Chempara peak located 15 km away from Vythiri. You may also drive to another 22 kms to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Soorjipara Falls. The other major tourist attractions to visit in Vythiri include Akshipathalam, the Edakkal caves, Meenmutty Falls and Banasura Sagar dam. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, proceed towards Marari. This is a small sleepy fishing village tucked away a line of dense palms that rises like a green fortification of the sands. On reaching Marari, check-in at one of the listed hotels. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, drive straight to Kumarakom. On reaching Kumarakom, check-in at the hotel to relax in the comfortable surroundings of the hotel. Later in the move out from the hotel to enjoy a boat ride on the Kumarakom Lake and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy overnight stay will be at Kumarakom.
On the following morning after breakfast, drive towards Periyar. On reaching Periyar, check-in at one of the listed hotels. After resting for a while proceed to explore the Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve to enjoy the jeep safari. Periyar is a true paradise of elephants. Later in the evening you may enjoy boat ride at Periyar Lake. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning drive towards Kovalam. Check-in at one of our listed hotels, on arrival. After relaxing for a while move out for an excursion to Kovalam Beach. The beach is ideal for various kinds of water sports like kayaking, surfing, skiing and swimming. You may pamper yourself with a body toning massage at any of the centers of your choice. Later return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel near the beach.
Today spend all day enjoying your days bathing under the sun. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the mesmerizing beauty of the Kovalam beach while being pampered with some rejuvenating Ayurvedic therapies at the Ayurvedic Treatment Center in Kovalam. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, drive back to Trivandrum. On reaching Trivandrum, transfer to airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
VALIDITY – 01 OCTOBER 2020 TO 31 MARCH 2021 (EXCEPT 20 DEC TO 05 JAN 2021)
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 580||USD 720||USD 930|
|04 Guests||USD 450||USD 595||USD 798|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|City||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Vythiri||Le Coffee Resort||Abad Brookside Lakkidi||Vythiri Resort|
|Mararikulam||Abad Turtle Beach Resort||Abad Turtle Beach Resort||Marari Beach Resort|
|Kumarakom||Green Field Resort||Whispering Palms||Park Regis Aveda|
|Periyar||Sliver Crest||Peppervine Hotel||Elephant Court|
|Kovalam||Abad Harmonia||Travancore Heritage||Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel|
- Accommodation 8 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Boat Ride at Periyar Lake.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any other Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.tourism-of-india.com/terms-and-conditions.html
All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client)copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Calicut - Vythiri - Mararikul...