If you are looking for that perfect honeymoon tour package for you and your partner, Uttarakhand Honeymoon Package is a perfect option. Covering some of the most beautiful destinations of Uttarakhand, this 8 days and 7 nights tour package offers a serene ambiance to the couple where they can spend some quality time together. The tour includes destinations like Nainital, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park and Ranikhet. All these destinations feature a beautiful and scenic environment where you can unwind with your partner and create unforgettable memories.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what can be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we can tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Enjoy Jungle Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
- Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View point, Tiffin Top in Nainital
- Visit the Camel's Back Road, Kempty falls, Lal Tibba in Mussoorie
- Visit to Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
- Enjoy Boat ride at Nainital Lake
- Enjoy a Ropeway ride in Nainital & Mussoorie
- Explore exotic wildlife at Corbett National park
- Shop & Leisure walk at the Mall Road, Mussoorie
As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay.
On this third day of your honeymoon tour, start driving towards your next destination - Corbett National Park. One of the oldest national parks in India, Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. The rest of the day is at leisure and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest
Today, you leave to explore the paradise of tigers- Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari around this huge national park. In the evening, go for an elephant ride. Founded in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, this national park is home to a decent population of the big cats. The park does not only boasts of being home to a vast vareity of animals, but over 600 avifauna species also call it a home.
Stay overnight at the lodge/resort.
After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
This day is reserved for local sightseeing tour of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. Visit popular attractions of the hill station like Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
7th day of your Uttarakhand honeymoon tour is booked for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station which is all around surrounded by thick green forests and meadows. Explore this alluring valley and get close to nature .The valley promises you some great memories with your partner. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay at the hotel.
This is your last day of Uttarakhand Honeymoon package and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi airport. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 25,500/- x 02 Guests = INR 51,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 21,000/- x 04 Guests = INR 84,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 17,500/- x 06 Guests = INR 1,05,000/-
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||Nights|
|Mussoorie||Emerald Heights||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||2|
|Corbett||Corbett View Resort||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||2|
|Nainital||Aroma Nainital||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||3|
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Dasehra/ Diwali & New Year Period.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
Note for Jeep Safari:
- INR @ 4800 / Jeep for Indian (Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w - 5 to 12 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep Subject to availability)
- Honeymoon arrangement once during Stay (Supplement Cost INR @ 2500/- for Couple). Flower bed decoration, Candle light Dinner, Cake.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
Note: The package is valid for dates of 15th July to 31st March, 2020.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note:- We can customize the hotels as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Delhi - Mussoorie - Corbett N...