Valley of Flowers Trek 2019
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi - Haridwar – Joshimath - Govindghat – Ghangaria - Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria - Valley of Flowers – Ghangaria - Govindghat – Rudraprayag - Rishikesh – Haridwar - Delhi
INR 18,200 per person
Uttarakhand state has abundant scenic beauty of the Himalayas, which offer amazing opportunities for trekking. Valley of Flowers Trek 2019 is a well-planned package of 8 days offering a chance to witness the stunning beauty of World Heritage Site of Valley of Flowers and offer prayers at Sri Hemkund Sahib, one of the holiest pilgrimage sites of Sikhs. Enjoy natural splendors throughout your trek from Ghangaria to Valley of flowers and further again, from Ghangaria to Gurudwara Sri Hemkund Sahib. The itinerary also covers destinations like Delhi, Haridwar, Joshimath, Govindghat, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh. Along with trekking, other highlights are evening Ganga aarti in Haridwar, visit to holy confluences of Alaknanda River, and sightseeing in Rishikesh.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Har-ki-Paudi and remarkable evening Ganga Aarti, Haridwar
- Visit to holy confluences of Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Karnprayag
- Explore the beautiful hamlets of Joshimath, Ghangaria and Govindghat
- Trek to revered Sikh pilgrimage site of Hemkund Sahib
- Trekking to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Valley of Flowers
- Leisure time in Rudraprayag
- Sightseeing in Rishikesh
- Wonderful scenic views all around
As you arrive in Delhi, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted road transfer to Haridwar. On the way, stop for lunch. Upon reaching Haridwar, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Freshen-up and get ready for exploring this holy city on the banks of River Ganga. Visit the very popular Ganga ghat, Har-ki-paudi. The evening is scheduled for the remarkable Ganga aarti, the river worshipping ceremony. While holy chants are played in the background, admire the wonderful sight of lighted lamps that falls into the flowing water of the river. Back to the hotel for dinner.
Stay overnight in Haridwar.
On day 2, enjoy breakfast. Later start your drive to the beautiful hill town of Joshimath. It is also a popular Hindu pilgrimage center. As you are driving upwards, halt at the holy sites of Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Karnprayag, the confluences of the Alaknanda River with River Bhagirathi, River Mandakini, and River Pindar. Continue your journey to Joshimath. As you reach, check into the hotel is followed by sightseeing.
Today, post breakfast, start driving to Govidghat, a beautiful hamlet, which is equally popular amid adventure enthusiasts and pilgrims. Govindghat is also known to be the starting point of trek to Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib Trek. From here, start your trek to the beautiful Ghangaria village. It is placed on the confluence of River Pushpawati and River Hemganga and is also the last human habitation center during the trek. The village lies in the Bhyundar valley. As you arrive in Ghangaria, check -in at the hotel. The evening is for relaxing.
On the 4th day of the tour, trek to Hemkund Sahib starts. Hemkund Sahib is a highly revered pilgrimage center among Sikhs, associated with the 10th Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh. It is believed that he meditated here for several years.
On your way to gurudwara, you come across attractive views of magnificent Himalayas, cascading waterfalls and lush forests. Referred as Gurudwara Sri Hemkunt Sahib, Hemkund Sahib is the highest gurudwara of Sikh community that is settled at an altitude up to 4329 meters above the sea level. It is a star shaped gurudwara made up of white marble. Offer sincere prayers at the gurudwara and get the blessings of almighty. Thereafter, return to Ghangaria.
This day is scheduled for Valley of Flowers trek. Valley of Flowers is one among the top-tourist sites in Uttarakhand. It covers an area up to 87 square kilometer and is like a wonderland for nature lovers, adventure lovers and avid photographers.
It is UNESCO heritage site that is best-known for its lush velvet meadows, flower strewn beds and endangered species of flora and fauna. Legends say that it was this place from where Lord Hanuman collected 'Sanjevani' herbs for Lord Ram's younger brother, Lord Laxman. The enchanting location paints picture of variety of flowers including Geraniums, Marsh Marigold, Rhododendrons, Asters, Strawberries, Primulas and Epilobiums.
The winsome scenic beauty formed by range of flowers is simply mesmerizing. And adding on to its charm is the tranquil ambience that makes it look more fascinating. Moreover, if you are lucky enough, you may also spot Musk Deer, Brown beer, Red fox, Blue sheep and Asiatic Black bear. Back to Ghangaria in the evening.
In the morning, embark on the 13 km trek from Ghangaria to Govindghat. Treat your eyes to the wonderful views. As you reach Govindghat, drive to Rudraptayag. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. The remaining day is at leisure. Take rest or explore the place on your own.
Overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
Today, start your road journey to Rishikesh, the 'Yoga Capital of India'. This is a beautiful pristine town on the banks of River Ganga. It is dotted with innumerable temples and ashrams. Enjoy sightseeing and temple tour of Rishikesh. Some of the popular attractions in Rishikesh include Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Triveni Ghat, Parmath Niketan Temple, and Swarg Ashram. Later in the day, get transferred to Haridwar. After arrival, check in at the hotel.
Stay overnight in Rishikesh.
Today is the last day of the tour. Partake in local sightseeing and temples tour of Haridwar. Later in the day, drive to Delhi. Get to the railway station or the airport for your onward journey.
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 26,700/- x 02 Guests = INR 53,400/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 21,800/- x 04 Guests = INR 87,200/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 18,200/- x 06 Guests = INR 1,09,200/-
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||Nights|
|Haridwar||Khanna Palace Crystal||Ac Room||Breakfast Only||1|
|Joshimath||Hotel Auli D||Deluxe Room||Breakfast Only||1|
|Ghangaria||Valley Of Flowers Guest House / Krishna||Himalayan View||Breakfast Only||3|
|Rudraprayag||Pushpdeep / Shangrilla||Ac Room||Breakfast Only||1|
|Rishikesh||Neeraj Bhawan / Trihari||Ac Room||Breakfast Only||1|
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra. (GST 5%).
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
Note: Above rate is valid from 15 July 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note:- We can customize the hotels as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Delhi - Haridwar – Joshimat...