During tour to Kerala, staying in standard guest rooms has now become out of fashion. Treehouses are a new and an interesting thing. If you also have this experience, there is nothing better than staying in a tree house at the Vythiri resort at Wayanad. Opt for Kerala Treehouse Package, a tastefully-crafted itinerary of 2 nights and 3 days. Enjoy staying above the ground level, amid lush greenery of verdant rainforest of Wayanad. The well-planned package also includes a city tour of Wayanad including hiking to Chembra Peak, and visit to Pakshithalam, Bansura Sagar Dam, exploring Edakkal caves, and more.
Wayanad Vythri Treehouse Tour
Kozhikode – Wayanad - Kozhikode
- Staying in a treehouse in Vythiri Resort, Wayand
- Sightseeing in Wayanad including the Edakkal Caves
- Hike up to the Chembra Peak
On arriving at the Kozhikode railway station/ airport, meet our representative. He helps you with an assisted transfer to Wayanad, by road, which takes around 3 hours. Upon reaching the well-known Vythiri Resort, one of the most popular treehouse resorts in Wayanad, which is positioned above the thick canopies of the rainforest. Check into your treehouse.
Vythiri resort is an eco-friendly resort that has treehouses and cottages, which are built using local materials along with solar energy. Natural spring water that guests down from the surrounding hills looks beautiful. Offering memorable holiday experiences to honeymooners and family vacationers, this wonderful retreat is a delight. Complete the check-in and later embark on a hiking tour to the Chembra Peak. Admire the superb views and the peaceful surroundings. En-route, you also come across a heart-shaped lake.
Overnight stay in Wayanad.
On the 2nd day, after breakfast, get ready for a city tour of Wayand. You visit the placid Lake Pookot- a freshwater lake where the visitors can enjoy boat riding, amid fresh air and green ambiance. Next, you visit the three-tiered Sojipara waterfalls that is also known as Sentinel Rock Waterfalls.
Thereafter, you next visit is to the largest dam of India, Bansura Sagar dam, which is also the second largest earth dam in Asia. The surroundings of the dam is tranquil and breathtaking. Continuing the city tour, visit the very popular Edakkala Caves- these are 2 natural caves known to be 7000 years old. It is believed that these caves are one of the earliest centers of human habitation.
Continue your sightseeing with a visit to the Edakkal Caves- two natural caves that are probably 7000 years old. These caves are known to be one of the earliest centers of human habitation. Later on, you visit Pakshithalam- a place that is popular amid ornithologists, adventure tourists, and nature-lovers. The last visit of the day is to the three-tiered Meenmutty waterfalls gushing down from a height of 300 m.
On the last day of your tour, get an assisted transfer to the railway station / airport in Kozhikode to board a train / flight for your onward journey.
- Accommodation 2 Nights on Double sharing on Full Board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof :
It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Kozhikode – Wayanad - Kozhi...