India has been blessed with a vast variety of flora and fauna. If you love being close to nature and explore the Indian wildlife, the 20 night and 21 day Wildlife In India tour offers you a chance to visit the most well-known wildlife reserves of the country. During the tour, you visit nature reserves like Jim Corbett, Ranthambore, Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Pench national parks. The itinerary also includes sightseeing in Golden triangle cities- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Visit Qutub Minar and Gandhi memorial during Delhi sightseeing
- Wildlife exploration on a jeep safari in the Jim Corbett National Park
- Guided tours to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra
- Halt at the old deserted Mughal capital of Fatehpur Sikri, en-route Jaipur
- An elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur
- Morning and afternoon safari at the Ranthambore National Park
- Jungle safari into the Bandhavgarh and Kanha National Park
- Wildlife safari into the Pench National Park, accompanied by a naturalist
After you arrive at the airport of the capital city of India, get an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is absolutely free at leisure. Do the activities of your interest- shop at the well-known city markets, gorge on lip-smacking street food, interact with the locals or explore the nearby surroundings on foot. Stay overnight.
The second day of the tour is full day sightseeing that the popular tourist attractions of Delhi such as Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Memorial, The Qutab Minar Complex and the Humayun's Tomb. The evening is fixed for enjoying a cultural dance performance. Stay overnight in Delhi.
After breakfast, begin driving towards the Jim Corbett National Park. On arrival, check into the jungle lodge. This oldest national park of the country is known as the wildlife reserve where “Project Tiger” was launched here in the year 1973. The park also boasts of being home to a good population of the big cats. The rest of the day is free; you can indulge in nature walk. This park gets its name from hunter turned conversationalist Jim Corbett who helped in its establishment.
Day 4 of the tour is for full day wildlife viewing by a jeep safari into the national park. During the safari, you will spot animal species like tigers, leopards, hog deer, Sambar, Chital, Barking deer, Golden Jackal, Indian Gray Mongoose, Sloth, Himalayan Black Bear etc. and as many as 580 avifauna species including resident as well as migratory bird. Overnight stay.
On the fifth day, enjoy an early morning nature walk in the park. Have breakfast and later depart by surface for Delhi. On arriving in Delhi, complete the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel. If time and energy permit, you can take a stroll around the nearby locations. Stay overnight.
Once you have your breakfast, start driving towards. Upon arrival, check- in at your hotel. Afterwards, embark on a city tour visiting the beautiful while-marble mausoleum-the Taj Mahal –one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The next attraction of the day is Agra Fort, also known as Red Fort- a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the last, visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah's, fondly known as Baby Taj and ‘Jewel Box’ mainly because of its architecture. Back to hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning, start drive towards Jaipur. On the way, stop to visit the old deserted Mughal capital of Fatehpur Sikri, which is a World Heritage Site too. Explore structures like Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan and Panch Mahal. After reaching Jaipur, check into one of our listed hotels. Later, indulge in activities of your interest- relax or explore the surroundings on foot. Stay Overnight.
After breakfast, begin your day 8 with an excursion to the well-known attraction of the city Amer Fort. Enjoy riding an elephant’s back to go up to its entrance as it is situated on a hilltop. In the later part of the day, continue with sightseeing including the mesmerizing City Palace – a palace complex consisting of courtyards, gardens and other buildings, the Royal Observatory – the best preserved one in the world and Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli- a marvelous structure. Later, enjoy shopping at the local bazaar. Staying overnight in Jaipur.
Post breakfast; begin driving to the Ranthambore national park. This former hunting ground of the Maharajas of Jaipur is one of the largest national parks of the northern part of the country. On arriving, check-in your jungle resort. The rest of the day is at leisure to indulge in a nature walk and enjoying bonfire. Stay overnight.
All of Day 10 is for a wildlife safari-one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Spot various animal species such as Chinkara, Common Palm Civets or Toddy cat, Common Yellow Bat, Desert Cats, Fivestriped Palm Squirels, Indian False Vampires, Kraits, Cobras, Common Kraits, Common Frog. The park is also home to as many as 272 species of birds. Stay overnight.
Depart by road for Kota. On arriving, check- in at your pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is free for doing leisure activities such as interacting with the locals, tasting the lip-smacking food, exploring the nearby surroundings on foot. Along with some industrialist, the place is also known for a special variety of Silk and Muslin cloth. Stay overnight.
Today, after breakfast, in the morning enjoy a city tour including the prime tourist attractions such as Umaid Bhavan Palace, Kaithoon, Baroli, City Fort Palace etc. In the evening, get transferred to the railway station to board an overnight train to Katni.
On day 13, after arriving in Katni, get transported to the Bandhavgarh National Park. On arrival complete the check-in formalities at your jungle resort. The rest of the day is free. The park boasts of having a large variety of flora and fauna which you can explore by embarking on a nature walk today. Stay overnight.
Today is booked for a full day of wildlife viewing. Located in the Vidhya hill ranges, the park has varied terrain including forests and open grasslands. During the safari, the main wildlife attractions include Tiger, Panther, Barking Deer, Spotted Deer, Chausingha Sambhar deer, Chinkara, Nilgai (Blue bull), Gaur, Sloth Bear, Wild Boar and around 280 species of birds. Overnight stay at Jungle Lodge.
After breakfast, hit the road to go to the Kanha national park, covering an area of around 940 sq. Km. On reaching the national park, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. The rest of the day in this jungle park is free that became the inspiration behind the famous novel of “Jungle Book” by Rudyard Kipling. If you want then you can indulge in a nature walk. Overnight stay in Kanha.
Day 16 is for full day jeep jungle safari in the park. During the safari, you spot various animal species including gaur, blackbuck, barasingha, langur, Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, the sloth bear, Indian wild dog etc. You can view sunset at the Bamni Dadar point, known as the Sunset Point. Stay overnight.
In the morning, after breakfast, depart for Pench National Park by road. The park derives its name from the river Pench that flows through it. On arrival, check-in to your jungle resort. The rest of the day is at leisure for admiring the lush greenery, exploring the flora of the park through a nature walk. Stay overnight.
Day 18 of the tour is for morning and afternoon jeep jungle excursion into the park, accompanied by a naturalist who is well-versed with the park and its inhabitants. During the safari, you may spot animal and bird species that will include chital, sambhar, nilgai, wild boar, crimson-breasted Barbet, red-vented Bulbul, racket-tailed Drongo, Barbets, Bulbul, minivets orioles, wagtails, etc. Stay Overnight in the resort.
In the morning, after breakfast, you begin driving towards Nagpur. On reaching, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. The winter capital of Maharashtra, it is also known as the “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges in the region. The day is free to explore the surrounding on foot, interact with the local, explore the main attractions or visit the market. Stay overnight.
In the morning, get transferred to the airport to board a flight for Delhi. On arrival, meet IHPL representative who helps you in assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. The entire day is at leisure. Indulge in doing your own activities such as visiting the famous markets, relishing the street food, etc. After dinner, get transported to the airport.
Get an assisted transfer to the international airport to board flight for your onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|2 Adults||USD 1815||USD 2105||USD 2695|
|4 Adults||USD 1590||USD 1885||USD 1290|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Delhi||Meridian||SK Premium Park||ITC Welcom Hotel Dwarka|
|Corbett||Solitaire Hotel||Golden Task||Namah Resort Corbett|
|Agra||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar Premier|
|Jaipur||Lords Plaza||KK Royal Hotel & Convention Centre||Radisson Blu Tonk Road / Shiv Vilas Palace|
|Ranthambhore||Ranthambhore National Resort||Tiger Den||The Tigress|
|Kota||Brijraj Bhawan||Umed Bhawan||Umed Bhawan|
|Bandhavgarh||Tiger Den||Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge||Kings Lodge|
|Kanha||The Bagh||Kanha Jungle Lodge||The Earth Lodge|
|Pench||Tathastu Resort||Tuli Tiger Corridor||Pench Tree Lodge|
|Nagpur||Tuli International||The Pride||Radisson Blu|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- Accommodation 20 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis. Except in Ranthambhore, Bandhavgarh, Kanha & Pench on Full board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- Morning elephant ride at Amer Fort – Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride at Bharatpur Bird sanctuary
- 02 Sharing Jeep safari at Corbett National Park accompanying naturalist
- 02 Sharing Jeep safari at Ranthambhore, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench National Park accompanying naturalist
- 01 Overnight train by 2 Tier Air-conditioned class.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding except Elephant Ride at Amer Fort.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021 and Pushkar Fair Period (Nov 20– Nov 30, 2020)
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 21 Days / 20 Night
- Delhi - Corbett - Delhi - Agr...