Wildlife tour of India, a tour package of 14 nights and 15 days offers you a chance to explore the diverse wildlife of India. During the tour, you visit the well-known wildlife reserves of the county such as Ranthamobre national park, Bharatpur bird sanctuary, Bandhavgarh national park and Kanha national park. The itinerary also takes you on a sightseeing tour of the golden triangle cities- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
India Golden Triangle with Wildlife
Delhi - Jaipur – Ranthambore (Sawai Madhopur)- Bharatpur - Agra - Umaria - Bandhavgarh - Kanha - Jabalpur - Delhi
- Sightseeing of Old and New Delhi attractions
- Embark on a shopping spree at the local bazaar of Jaipur
- Wildlife safari into the Ranthambore National Park along with overnight staying in camps
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- An early morning visit to the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Jungle safari at the Bandhavgarh National Park
- Wildlife spotting at Kanha National Park
After arrival in Delhi, get an assisted transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight.
Entire day 2 is for sightseeing. Post breakfast is for visiting New Delhi’s attractions like Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate and Parliament House. After lunch, explore the tourist attractions of Old Delhi including Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Gandhi memorial. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Have breakfast and hit the road to go to Jaipur- the Pink City. After you reach Jaipur, check into your hotel. Spend the day at leisure-enjoy the atmosphere of the city, interact with the locals, taste the lip-smacking Rajasthani dishes, explore the surroundings on foot. Stay overnight.
Begin the day 4 of your tour with a morning excursion to the Amber fort where you enjoy an elephant ride to go up to its entrance. In the afternoon, continue your city tour including City Palace – a huge complex occupies with numerous courtyards, gardens and other, the Royal Observatory at Jantar Mantar. In the evening, embark on a shopping spree at the local bazaar. Stay overnight.
On the 5th day of the tour, begin driving towards the Ranthambore National Park, one of the largest national parks in India. This national park boasts of being home to a large population of the big cats. After arriving in the park, check- in at your camp. The rest of the day is free- you can indulge in a nature walk or bird watching or simply relax at your camp. Stay overnight.
Today, you embark on a wildlife safari, twice (morning and afternoon). During the safari, you may spot animal and bird species such as Indian wild boar, spotted deer, tiger, Sambar deer, along with around 270 species of birds. Overnight in camps.
Today, after breakfast, begin driving to Bharatpur for Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, currently known as Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park. On arriving, check- in to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities such as enjoying a stroll around the nearby surroundings and admitting the lush greenery around you. Stay overnight.
The morning of the 8th day is for enjoying bird watching during a rickshaw ride inside this World Heritage Site where you may spot as many as 230 species of birds including Painted Stork, Great Egret, Common Parakeet, along with spotting other animal species. Afterwards, begin your drive to Agra, on the way stop to explore the old deserted Mughal capital of Fatehpur Sikri. On reaching Agra, check-in at your hotel for staying overnight.
Today is booked for sightseeing in Agra. Enjoy morning visit to the Taj Mahal – this white marble mausoleum, one of the Seven Wonders was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The next visit is Agra Fort, also known as Red Fort – an architectural masterpiece that is a World Heritage Site. The last visit is the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah’s, also known as ‘Baby Taj’. Later, get transferred to the railway station to board an overnight train to Umaria.
On reaching Umaria, start driving towards Bandhavgarh National Park, having one of the highest densities of tiger population. Along with this, the park also has a large breeding population of various varieties of deer and leopards. After reaching, check into your jungle lodge. In the afternoon, after lunch, embark on a jungle safari. Overnight stay.
The morning and afternoon of day 11 is for wildlife spotting at the park. During your safari, you may spot the numerous animal and bird species such as Wild Boar, Jackal, Fox, Muntjac, Black faced langurs, Porcupines, Hyenas, Vipers, Cobras, Red Wattled Lapwing, White Breasted Kingfisher etc. Stay overnight.
Today, begin driving to Kanha National Park. Once you reach Kanha, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. This national park is the inspiration behind the “Jungle Book”, a well-known novel by Rudyard Kipling. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities- enjoying a nature walk, admiring the surrounding lush greenery etc. Stay overnight.
Day 13 is booked for a morning and an afternoon wildlife safari into the park. This park is home to a large population of Barasingha (Swamp Deer), also referred to as ‘Jewel of Kanha’. During the safari, you spot a variety of wildlife including Tiger, Sloth Bear, Wild Boar, Gaur, Hyena, Indian Wolf, Indian Porcupine, Flying Squirrel, Greater False Vampire Bat and etc. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, begin driving towards the Jabalpur railway station to board an overnight train to Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, get an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Spend the day at leisure in doing the activities of your interest or simply relaxing in your room. Post dinner, get transported to the airport to board an onward
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3 STAR HOTELS||4 STAR HOTELS||5 STAR HOTELS|
|02 Guest||USD 1285||USD 1415||USD 1665|
|04 Guest||USD 1139||USD 1265||USD 1515|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Delhi||02||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Jaipur||02||Lords Plaza||Vesta International||Radisson Blu|
|Ranthamnore||02||Ranthambore National Resort||Tiger Den resort||Tigress|
|Bharatpur||01||Shiv Vilas||Laxmi Vilas Palace||Laxmi Vilas palace|
|Agra||01||Taj Villa||The Retreat||Crystal Sarovar|
|Bandhavgarh||02||Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge||Tiger Den resort||Tiger Trail|
|Kanha||02||Kanha Jungle Lodge||The Bagh||The Bagh|
|Delhi||01||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Ranthambore / Bandhavgarh/ Kanha on all meals
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Train fare Agra/ Umaria & Jabalpur/ Delhi in Air-condition class.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- 02 Jungle safaris at Ranthambore
- 03 Jungle safaris at Bandhavgarh
- 02 Jungle safaris at Kanha
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 15 Days / 14 Night
- Delhi - Jaipur – Ranthambor...