A luxury Jungle Resort, Corbett Riverside Resort is spread over an area of 21 acres adjacent to the Corbett National Park. The River Kosi flows alongside the resort's grounds for a kilometer.
Accommodation at the Corbett Riverside Resort :
Corbett Riverside Resort has 21 deluxe suites and 10 deluxe double rooms. The suites are air-conditioned and have a separate sitting area and a fireplace. The deluxe rooms are spacious and have double beds and bathrooms with running hot water. Most rooms have a view of either the hills or the Kosi River.
Dining at the Corbett Riverside Resort
There is an in-house dining room, overlooking the river, where guests can dine on Indian, Chinese and Continental food. There is also an open deck with a view of the Kosi River.
Recreation at Riverside Resort Corbett :
Recreation options at the resort include:
- Hiking & trekking in the forest and hills
- Swimming pool
- Badminton, table tennis, volley ball
- Indoor games, pool table, video & DVD films
- Horses for riding, buggy rides & exciting horse safari's can be organized.
- Kayaking and rafting in season only
- Safari rides in Corbett National Park
How to reach:
The nearest railway station is at Ramnagar (just 1.5 kms away from Corbett National Park), which is well connected by roads.